What's new

ADV RPG Maker Scat [ crotch ] We Have No Rice! ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ / 魔法農家サバイバルRPG~おこめがない!~ RE194951 RJ194951

magnss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CROTCH) Magical Farmhouse Survival RPG ~ There is no ok! ~

if you steal someone food, for example taking food from bar, a guard will come to you and try to capture you, if the heroine defeat him without using magic he have the chance to drop iron, but not always, you can find iron from skeleton with slightly different skull color(left part and right part were different) on lamia auntie area, i think it always drop iron

EDIT: the heroine can throw log, stone, or iron to deal high physical damage if the normal melee or 50 TP multi hit too low for taking down skeleton, since skeleton immune to fire spell
if the heroine able to take down cyclops without it turned into cyclops BBQ(but then again i never set cyclops on fire) the thing could drop permanent attack or magic increasing item
if the heroine succeed capturing chicken and feed it, her farm will be visited by harpy and the heroine can have scene with her
same thing with cow, the farm will be visited by cowgirl but until now i still don't know how to unlock scene with her
i think the heroine need to repair the ruined hut first before the harpy and cowgirl move to her farm, the lower hut for the harpy and the upper hut for the cowgirl
I was very lost with those two. You've helped me a lot, thank you.

edit: How to unlock the scenes of the girl with glasses?

Last edited:

Blazerin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

honestly the system and fun in this game is plenty
that even i want to know how

by fun i mean
"knocking skeleton then it stand again and walk like nothing"
"some event text in town"
"scenery and weather"
"etc"

but scat? ( So Can Anyone Translate?)
thats what scat is

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was very lost with those two. You've helped me a lot, thank you.

edit: How to unlock the scenes of the girl with glasses?
raise the heroine fame(by killing things or sell stuff she produce to people) until she got request from the owner of the tool shop (the one that sell empty bowl and empty bottle in town) then raise her fame again until the same person send her request again, after accepting her request the heroine need to wait the glasses girl in front of the town gate, the glasses girl appear there on early morning so i guess its 4:00 to 5:55

OP
archedio

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it's inevitable :/
There's probably no other translator who'd actually do it...
And Crotch games are pretty good, so I don't want it to stay untranslated forever. Well, I'll work on other stuff for now, and I might start considering it in some months. Hopefully someone likes the game enough to translate it before I force myself to do it.
well, no need to force yourself man :)
if u feel translating this "scat" game is such a heavy burden, u can always do the partial. im sure everyone understand.

btw, i just realize, how come our MC maximum energy increasing over time? is it automatic?
and how do i get a the other outfit? i just get the slime outfit, anyone knows?

EDIT : if you dont mind, im actually want to make a partial for this, this is my 1st time, so im still learning, i use rpg maker trans. i already translated system, Actors, Classes and skills.

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, no need to force yourself man :)
if u feel translating this "scat" game is such a heavy burden, u can always do the partial. im sure everyone understand.

btw, i just realize, how come our MC maximum energy increasing over time? is it automatic?
and how do i get a the other outfit? i just get the slime outfit, anyone knows?

EDIT : if you dont mind, im actually want to make a partial for this, this is my 1st time, so im still learning, i use rpg maker trans. i already translated system, Actors, Classes and skills.
Neat, im rotting for ya!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Neat, im rotting for ya!
You really should take more care of yourself, then... xD

Good luck, archedio!

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to go to city ?

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how to go to city ?
what i think u do is, first u get the letter in the mailbox and it will say town is to the north, so just go north and someways :p

Imetus

Reputation score

The game's fun though I always seem to be scrambling for food. The only reason there's no rice is because the girl's familiar eats all of it.

How to do I make a bowl of rice? I got the stove, I got the rice, the bowl has been picked up from the beach, I have water. What am I missing?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you make the hearts tick down slower?

Any idea how to progress the event with the cowgirl?

Last edited:

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to do I make a bowl of rice? I got the stove, I got the rice, the bowl has been picked up from the beach, I have water. What am I missing?
You need 20 rice to make one bowl of rice. Farm 20 and sit down at the wooden machine in the treehouse.

Imetus

Reputation score

How do you make the hearts tick down slower?

Any idea how to progress the event with the cowgirl?
The hearts are like HP... if you're not hungry (look at the rice bowl in the top left corner below the excretion meter) as in you have rice, then your HP won't go down. It might even go up. Also, remember to bathe.

You need 20 rice to make one bowl of rice. Farm 20 and sit down at the wooden machine in the treehouse.
Thanks! I figured it out. Apparently I had all my rice in packs. Either that or the summon ate all of it, every single time I tried except the first time.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The hearts are like HP... if you're not hungry (look at the rice bowl in the top left corner below the excretion meter) as in you have rice, then your HP won't go down. It might even go up. Also, remember to bathe.

Thanks! I figured it out. Apparently I had all my rice in packs. Either that or the summon ate all of it, every single time I tried except the first time.
Can you only eat rice to fill that up or regular food laso works.

Also why when i "complete" some quests the letters do not dissapear. Like i got the scene with the girl in glasses talked to the vendor lady again and nothingg she just walked off. Then there is hte quest with the girl in the red hood that alsodoesnt progress.

Imetus

Reputation score

Can you only eat rice to fill that up or regular food laso works.

Also why when i "complete" some quests the letters do not dissapear. Like i got the scene with the girl in glasses talked to the vendor lady again and nothingg she just walked off. Then there is hte quest with the girl in the red hood that alsodoesnt progress.
Any food works, some better than others, especially a bowl of rice.

No idea about quests. Sometimes you need certain items or money to complete a quest so make sure you collect things. If you're really stuck, try machine translation.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any food works, some better than others, especially a bowl of rice.

No idea about quests. Sometimes you need certain items or money to complete a quest so make sure you collect things. If you're really stuck, try machine translation.
I do but the vendor qest which sells the green potion and the rice bowl doesnt update at all. And when talking to the chick she wants to initiate H event isntead.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do but the vendor qest which sells the green potion and the rice bowl doesnt update at all. And when talking to the chick she wants to initiate H event isntead.
Some say that after engaging the quest 'o my god my request is so lewd i cant have ppl know i asked u' and take away the letter. Some doesn't give a shit so they sit in your inventory even after you finish the quest.

I got like 50% of the scenes done (I think) and just finished the game. With all the scat and Donald Trump as the last boss, I couldn't take it more seriously.

Last edited:

DoctorPeas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With all the scat and Donald Trump as the last boss, I couldn't take it more seriously.
Is Trump really the last boss? You've got to be shitting me.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is Trump really the last boss? You've got to be shitting me.
He didn't shitting you, there is actaully a king alike white fat guy with gold hair in game as Donald(Aka Trump).