What's new

C's corner

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: C's corner

Looks pretty damn good. You seem to have a good grasp on anatomy. All I can say so far as critisism is practice the shape, orientation, and spacing of the head, breasts, and other parts I may not have noticed, or you feel need improvement, a bit more. details like those can really make a big difference in how things can look. Over-all I kinda like that water color\marker look your going for. It look's more hand made thanks to that.

that is called a compliment sandwich. First I compliment you. Then I point out areas you need improvement in, then I close with another compliment. Not to say I didn't mean what I said in the sandwich(I totally mean what I said in the sandwich) I just felt like pointing out the anatomy of my post. Can't wait to see more.!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't criticize as I suck at anatomy and drawing people in anything other then static boring poses. So instead I'll compliment you, excellent work :D

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't criticize as I suck at anatomy and drawing people in anything other then static boring poses. So instead I'll compliment you, excellent work :D
All I can say man is practice, Practice, PRACTICE! But most importantly be conscious of what your doing. The more you learn where your flaws are at the more you'll understand on why you have them. The more you understand them the better you will be able to correct them. Kinda abstract, I know, expiriance is also key. Just try not to let your self feel bad or intimidated, Confidence REALLY helps.

OP
CCC

CCC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys and please, please don't be afraid to give critique. I would never be insulted or hurt by feedback. (lol@those who cant accept the flaws in their creations).
And I know I got to practice drawing heads :p I suck balls at it. :D

It's regrettable that I am too afraid to post some of my finer works here. Wouldn't want the wrong people finding out my dirty secrets :p

Last edited:

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's too bad. It would've been nice to see some more.

Last edited:
OP
CCC

CCC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well it's not erotic drawings :p just regular stuff