What's new

RPG [ ctn ] 烏丸劇場

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 烏丸劇場

Sorry for being the idiot that has to ask a stupid question but how do i run wolf RPG engine games? Do i have to install a frame work like RPG maker or do i need to have japanese localization (I guess i'll try that in a minute.)

I normally just throw them in a recycle bin after awhile if i can't get them to work which is normally all the time.
It's always giving me error about not being able to find game.dat in a folder called data which is in fact a file.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

to hard to play this game

it's too dark

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for link! it's sort of interesting.

too bad it's a wolf rpg (I don't how to translate wolf games :confused:)
*sigh* Wolf RPG again ... can't make translation for this one I guess ...
(and it looks quite interesting too ... bummer)

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ummmm are there any H scenes in this?

Edit: <-- my save if anyone is interested. I am pretty strong but I am also stuck. I donno what to do now. To get a general idea where I'm up to, go to the sign near the upgrade machines after you jump down.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

too bad it's a wolf rpg (I don't how to translate wolf games :confused:)
*sigh* Wolf RPG again ... can't make translation for this one I guess ...
(and it looks quite interesting too ... bummer)
I don't understand where this stance comes from since I actually find WolfRPG games easier to translate than a lot of RPGmaker ones, thanks to the search tool.

I made an in-depth thread on how to translate them here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22900

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but has anyone played and managed to open the chest below the "Memo" (not doll memo or ghost memo, just 'memo') item? The memo reads 'ぬふあうえ' but I have no idea how that can translate to a code where you can use only numbers.

* By the way, the code can be from 0-5 numbers, like how 12345 is one of the earlier codes for a diff chest, and 0480 was another code. I just don't get how you turn those hiragana into any sort of number.

Last edited:

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just started playing this game. Did a hack and maxed the char's stats/hp. Also, upgraded the sword in the first chest to max level. This save is also at the very beginning of the game, after the first couple of rooms.

Attachments

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I just extracted the game files and the only hentai in this game seems to come from the battle sprites, basically 2 to 3 versions of the sprite, clothed, naked, naked with semen. It's some good quality pixel art but not good enough to slug through this game.

Just a heads up for people that are on the fence.