What's new

[WIP - Full] Curse Errant - カースエラント [coolsister]

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One thing I've never known about translating, even if it'd be more work in the end, wouldn't it be quicker to translate everything whilst waiting for the update and then once it hits, update what has been done?

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
One thing I've never known about translating, even if it'd be more work in the end, wouldn't it be quicker to translate everything whilst waiting for the update and then once it hits, update what has been done?
well i don't know how other translators work but if im importing my translation i'll have to copy paste everything ive done so far and it's a bit time consuming :cry:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If you use a tool like Translator++ I believe you can carry progress, but I'm not sure how it works or if that's actually the case, but it could be worth checking out if it interests you.

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
If you use a tool like Translator++ I believe you can carry progress, but I'm not sure how it works or if that's actually the case, but it could be worth checking out if it interests you.
i'll see what i can do thanks for the advice (y)

airbone

Reputation score
So i copyed the file from rrezz and its still in japanese, does is even work?? if yes how :/ im new into this sry

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to unpack Game.rgss3a with a decrypter program, a lot of the translators have a tutorial on how to do it in their signature.

clyde44

Reputation score
Here's my Basic partial for Curse Errant. I didn't go into extreme detail as I have other Projects I'm working on that are more important to me.
Great game, love Coolsister. But I'm passing the reigns on over to nate uwu, if he/she needs to they're more than welcome to use my Partial as a base or use anything held within.
I didn't translate the Status page as I couldn't find it. But, maybe this will get you set on your way to completing the game.
Enjoy
Does this contain the translation for the prologue?

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game just got updated! you planning on continuing the translation?

OP
nate uwu

nate uwu

Lurker
Reputation score
the game just got updated! you planning on continuing the translation?
i'll be able to work on it again now that the update is out i'll try to focus on the main story translation first and i'll let you know when it's done ( some problems occurs with the translation which makes the game laggy so i'll have to do some playtesting first)

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i'll be able to work on it again now that the update is out i'll try to focus on the main story translation first and i'll let you know when it's done ( some problems occurs with the translation which makes the game laggy so i'll have to do some playtesting first)
Thanks for the work, as a suggestion why not do the quest log and such before the story that has a lot more text, knowing what they want and where to go makes progression much easier

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not to be pedantic, but any news on the progress of this wonderful translation? This game is uber great so I'm curious in knowing what is actually going on

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is this abandoned? :(
Truly sad if it is. Looks like Nate Uwu hasn't been on since July. I could do like I did with AliceHearful's translation of Flash Cycling and update it to the latest verion until they return. However, being that Nate Uwu hasn't posted any of his Translation the best I can do is update my Partial to Version 1.11. I could also adjust my Partial so that it's a full Partial to include Description and Quest info instead of just titles.

And if a Mod would like to chime in please, Would you rather I post the Partial here, or start a New Thread with the Partial Flag in the title?

I don't really do partials or anything anymore. Life has kind of Moved ahead of me now, so I don't have the time or the drive no more. But I've always been a Huge Fan of CoolSister's work. Personally I'd love to see a Partnership between CoolSister and Kagura Games for both a Full Translated, and an Uncensored version.

alan0n

Reputation score
Truly sad if it is. Looks like Nate Uwu hasn't been on since July. I could do like I did with AliceHearful's translation of Flash Cycling and update it to the latest verion until they return. However, being that Nate Uwu hasn't posted any of his Translation the best I can do is update my Partial to Version 1.11. I could also adjust my Partial so that it's a full Partial to include Description and Quest info instead of just titles.

And if a Mod would like to chime in please, Would you rather I post the Partial here, or start a New Thread with the Partial Flag in the title?

I don't really do partials or anything anymore. Life has kind of Moved ahead of me now, so I don't have the time or the drive no more. But I've always been a Huge Fan of CoolSister's work. Personally I'd love to see a Partnership between CoolSister and Kagura Games for both a Full Translated, and an Uncensored version.
Not a mod (obviously), but since any updates/changes/new versions etc would be for *your* partial I'd start a new thread with the correct tags. Just having the OP for change log and overview would make it worth its own thread IMHO.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Each translation should have it's own thread, to avoid confusion.

Infireus

Reputation score
Heres hoping that this translation continues. Wishing you luck :)