What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Cursed Atelier] VoidBound [Beta Expansion Release v0.4f]

OP
Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A video showing off how we're improving the light system by implementing some raytracing. You can see how the light bends when it encounters certain obstacles. It's still being worked on, but we're pretty proud of it so far.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I like what I'm seeing so far for the combat. Just needs some after graphic effects after she gets back up from cliimaxing or something. Like dripping cum n whatnot. And som1 already covered having effects for the combat H anyways. So far so good! Looking forward to more!

OP
Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We just updated our build to Beta 0.2.3! I hope you guys enjoy the new content! Consult the changelog in the intial post if you're curious about what has been added.

OP
Cursed Atelier

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
SFW, no speech bubble.jpg

New public update released. With version now standing at 0.4f, new content has been added with more improvements to the UI and combat balance. Please refer to the original post for more details and download link!

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Probably want to warn about the file size.

And might want to consider split downloads as an alternative. (limited bandwidth and DL failure)