What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Cyber Sakura] サイバー桜 Ecstasy Fantasy エクスタシーファンタジー 性転換は愛とともに (RE149914, RJ149914)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazarus

Reputation score
Re: エクスタシーファンタジー 性転換は愛とともに RJ149914 (completed)

I think you need to talk to the priest or to that other party character in the bar in the town below the castle.
But If you haven't gotten the shoes then you are some way off. The shoes are on the starting continent.

Haven't seen an easy method to reverse the event flow of a rpg maker game yet.

When I got stuck I opened the game in the editor and looked at the event triggers, caught some spots I missed and went from there, also, updated the translation supplied here, so the Key items are translated and you know when you picked up a Key for a Door rather than some booster/potion/etc.

Increased to skill limit to 30, added some cheat skills (submit, instakill, etc),
fixed some armor not working, updated the starting equip with some cheat accessory for 100% steal, 2x exp and major stat/resist boost to take the grind out of the game.

Impressive field battle system, this game has so many novel ideas in it, shame the Circle rushed things at the end.

I'll fiddle some more with that translation update, unless someone actually wants it now.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get through that castle with dead bodies and living statues? I kinda got stuck in there.
It's been a while, but from the top of my head, search bookshelves, gargoyle statues, dragon statues, suits of armor, and maybe one other thing I'm missing...for keys. I do recall tho that the key for the door leading to the staircase up to the second floor is in the dragon statue right behind the first NPC you encounter when you enter the place.

anyone mind sharing save files?
Attachments seem to be broken for me atm, so here:

First save is New Game+, second save is just before the final boss on first playthrough. 100% CG and scenes, but I didn't bother collecting all the summons.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

Help someone - how to open fight menu and how to autoattack enemy? Menu seems to openrandomly and this is depressing((( How do YOU trigger it?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's a quick translation of weapons, armor, skill and ui from previous post. I didn't translate only items(only some names but almost no description)

Some translation might be a bit off and some things might not fit inside the screen, but for the most part everything should be ok.

Now off to play the game. Hope it's good.
There is a new version 1.4

Plz can you update your translation?

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a new version 1.4

Plz can you update your translation?
Thanks for the link.

Both of the partial translations are down, could you please reupload the last one?

Kushimitama900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, im stucked after u get control of the sea monster that allows u to go in the sea.
Advices? or maybe a walk?xD

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the partial translation that was posted by kR1pt0n1t3?

Could you please upload your data folder if you have it, his hard drive with the partial translations was corrupted.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you please upload your data folder if you have it, his hard drive with the partial translations was corrupted.
anyone have the partial translation that was posted by kR1pt0n1t3?
Mean you this^^?

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a 404 sangoku :eek:

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Remove "Does" from the end of the link.
I thought that was weird in the url. Thank you very much c:

huihihih

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hi there, i dont want to be selfish but all the links are down sooo can u re upload them and ty

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.