What's new

ADV [ Cyber Sakura] [ サイバー桜] Sekuhara Gakuin BF Sex Club! Sports (Sex) Studies With Love! / セクハラ学園BFセックス部!恋に勉強にスポーツ(セックス)に! RE133466 RJ133466

Status
Not open for further replies.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133466]ハイスクールBFライフ

sorry about the double bost just want to keep the thread up because it's released. (man most of the bost there are mine):eek:
2 days now and stil only fake links (ther youst 377 salest on dl site to)

damn i really want to play this badly(love bf) and there no lolis to so its ok to bost links here, every bf game i played so far has lolis
(robf, ero night, incupus fantasi,scd for example)
but this one don't it's even about high school live so something new from all that monster girl mobs "fighting"
(there aren't many good h games without lolis out there to):D

but no matter how badly i want this game i don't gonna buy it... no i don't
i mean why i buy a jap dl h game that i don't even understand?
(youst for the cgs or what)
hafent pay for any music,games,movie edc since getting, internet anyway.:)

ques i need to keep waiting till a nice japanese
(or someone else who buy it share it)waiting,waiting.....

SierraM

Reputation score

sorry about the double bost just want to keep the thread up because it's released. (man most of the bost there are mine):eek:
2 days now and stil only fake links (ther youst 377 salest on dl site to)

damn i really want to play this badly(love bf) and there no lolis to so its ok to bost links here, every bf game i played so far has lolis
(robf, ero night, incupus fantasi,scd for example)
but this one don't it's even about high school live so something new from all that monster girl mobs "fighting"
(there aren't many good h games without lolis out there to):D

but no matter how badly i want this game i don't gonna buy it... no i don't
i mean why i buy a jap dl h game that i don't even understand?
(youst for the cgs or what)
hafent pay for any music,games,movie edc since getting, internet anyway.:)

ques i need to keep waiting till a nice japanese
(or someone else who buy it share it)waiting,waiting.....
Try using ITH or AGTH. The story translates well using ITH or AGTH.

SierraM

Reputation score

The game is now available for purchase on the english dlsite website

Sekuhara Gakuin BF Sex Club! Sports (Sex) Studies With Love!

Price : $13.68 (Discounted by 19% during the first week of sales)

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i hope we get a link soon pref mega ;)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

goddamned went through the deepest parts of the internet
(even searched on some russian and chinese sites) but found nothing but fake links.
and this game don't have any drm, it's just nobody sharing it
(and that's the best anti piracy protection):(
if were lucky someone share it in the next few days-weeks always waiting.

and i not gonna buy it, because i m a proud anonym lurker:)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

thx for the link man youre a hero.

about the game there so many menu buttons i don't know what they do:confused:

but as long i get to bf it's fine by me:D

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so, played through it with an auto translator. Haven't played through all of it, but it's more date sim than a BF game, although there is definitely BF to be had.

When you first start out, you're declaring first what feels awkward for you:
Kisses
Anal
Blowjob
Nipple play(?)
Tickling

Second option is what do you like?
Kisses
Anal
Vaginal
Feet
Being Punished(One translator says this, the other says breasts. I'm not sure if it's one or both.)

Then the story begins. You find out about a sex fighting club. You get pit against a pink haired girl the translator seems to call Moonlight or Firefly. Bounces between the two. So then you fight. There's a few key options to pay attention to here.

That should help things out. Now granted, I have yet to actually win a bout, but there is a way to at least bring it to draw. If you can last for fifteen turns, the fight will end either way. I think they also determine a winner after 15 turns, but it's hard to say with what I could get from the translator. You're also probably not going to win the first fight unless you're really, really lucky. As for the two unnamed options, I don't remember/can't find out what they do, but I believe they're both attacks as well.

Now for the other menu.

There's also another option down at the bottom that brings up a calendar.

I'm not sure what the fist pump animation translates to, but it increases the third stat in the blue panel. Also, you can only save and masturbate at night. The menu in daytime and the menu at night time are different too. The alternate menu triggered by x is basically all stat reviews/skills/equip items. No consequences or time skips by pressing any of those.

The day menu is:

The call option seems to be to learn more about the girls you've come across, and see how close you are to them. I haven't really tried anything with this one.

The go outside option takes you, well, outside. You can go to a fortune teller (first option. No idea what it does yet, really.) Go to shops (second option)
Wander aimlessly (I'm assuming this can trigger random events with other girls, but I haven't tried it as of yet.) and then the fourth option is Go back home.

With the shops, you have a choice of
Items
Clothing
Sex shop

Clothing actually will help boost your stats too, so I recommend getting some.

The best way I've found so far is just maintain a balance of all your blue stats to keep progressing well through the story, and the pink stats are all for sex fights. Oh another thing, if you don't sleep after losing a BF or another event, you stay at that low amount of HP, so definitely sleep after, or else you will not regain HP or SP.

That's all I've got so far. If I learn anything else that's important, I'll be sure to let you know.

Last edited:

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I learned what the unnamed option in the 1st row does. It basically forces the girl to spread her legs, increasing chances for penetration.

Also, I have found out that the phone is in fact CRUCIAL.

First, after you meet whichever girl you're interested, you call the first option (the teacher) then select the second option. This gives stats to each girl on the list you've met already, but more importantly, their number as well.

Select whichever girl's number you want, then end the call. THEN call back, and more options will open up, The first one is the teacher, the second one is pink haired girl, the third one is the blue haired girl.. the others, I forget which is which, but basically you call them to ask them out.

You can take them out to a few different places, most of which cost money (The only one that doesn't is the playground.) Then you go out with the girl, and you're given three options. I think they're different for each girl, but generally the first option will cause them to go back to their room for a BF Fight. There's basically six girls to play with. I think how often you go out with them also effects the ending at the end.

Last edited:

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I honestly like this game. It's fun, and there's plenty of BF when you know how to find it. The only drawbacks to me is that one, I'd kill to have an english translation of this. Two, no voices on any of the characters. Three, I would have definitely loved for there to be a little defeat scene when you lose, especially when it's public. Like a little humil scene for the girl to rub the victory in on you. But other than that, I love it.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

so played through it 2 times(just 1h for each) and i have to say it's too short
and just 7 girls, too much love story stuff to:D
i want more, they should have make more girls more bf cgs and less story:p

anyway here's my save (97% done)

i've been missing 3 cgs but don't know how to get them (tried every possibility)

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has been updated to ver1.2 some one can post a link :rolleyes:

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Both links are down, and apparently there's been an update. Any chance of a rehost?

Apologies for necro! I really should check dates when I start digging through searches >_>

Last edited:

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Links to v1.2:

www41(dot)zippyshare(dot)com/v/13689209/file(dot)html
www25(dot)zippyshare(dot)com/v/29652282/file(dot)html

replace (dot) by .

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you good sir. Anyone got a save?

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Neat little game. Anyone happen to have the english menu pics from the last page saved? The links are broken.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what's new in the update?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

our protagonist is a second year student at a certain school.one day,he get an invitation to a sex club.he entered with the aim of winning the national convention of sex
That's the dumbest summery that i've ever heard.

I can't wait to play it.

does anyone have a mega link?

Status
Not open for further replies.