What's new

ADV [ Cyber Sakura] [ サイバー桜] Sekuhara Gakuin BF Sex Club! Sports (Sex) Studies With Love! / セクハラ学園BFセックス部!恋に勉強にスポーツ(セックス)に! RE133466 RJ133466

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133466]ハイスクールBFライフ

anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88-%5B140803%5D%5B%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E6%A1%9C%5D-%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8F%E3%83%A9%E5%AD%A6%E5%9C%92bf%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E9%83%A8-%E6%81%8B%E3%81%AB%E5%8B%89%E5%BC%B7%E3%81%AB%E3%82%B9%E3%83%9D%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84-%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-%E3%81%AB-ver-1-22-a-245469/

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega Link

pw: baguette

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, so, played through it with an auto translator. Haven't played through all of it, but it's more date sim than a BF game, although there is definitely BF to be had.

When you first start out, you're declaring first what feels awkward for you:
Kisses
Anal
Blowjob
Nipple play(?)
Tickling

Second option is what do you like?
Kisses
Anal
Vaginal
Feet
Being Punished(One translator says this, the other says breasts. I'm not sure if it's one or both.)

Then the story begins. You find out about a sex fighting club. You get pit against a pink haired girl the translator seems to call Moonlight or Firefly. Bounces between the two. So then you fight. There's a few key options to pay attention to here.

That should help things out. Now granted, I have yet to actually win a bout, but there is a way to at least bring it to draw. If you can last for fifteen turns, the fight will end either way. I think they also determine a winner after 15 turns, but it's hard to say with what I could get from the translator. You're also probably not going to win the first fight unless you're really, really lucky. As for the two unnamed options, I don't remember/can't find out what they do, but I believe they're both attacks as well.

Now for the other menu.

There's also another option down at the bottom that brings up a calendar.

I'm not sure what the fist pump animation translates to, but it increases the third stat in the blue panel. Also, you can only save and masturbate at night. The menu in daytime and the menu at night time are different too. The alternate menu triggered by x is basically all stat reviews/skills/equip items. No consequences or time skips by pressing any of those.

The day menu is:

The call option seems to be to learn more about the girls you've come across, and see how close you are to them. I haven't really tried anything with this one.

The go outside option takes you, well, outside. You can go to a fortune teller (first option. No idea what it does yet, really.) Go to shops (second option)
Wander aimlessly (I'm assuming this can trigger random events with other girls, but I haven't tried it as of yet.) and then the fourth option is Go back home.

With the shops, you have a choice of
Items
Clothing
Sex shop

Clothing actually will help boost your stats too, so I recommend getting some.

The best way I've found so far is just maintain a balance of all your blue stats to keep progressing well through the story, and the pink stats are all for sex fights. Oh another thing, if you don't sleep after losing a BF or another event, you stay at that low amount of HP, so definitely sleep after, or else you will not regain HP or SP.

That's all I've got so far. If I learn anything else that's important, I'll be sure to let you know.
Can anyone reupload this, the images are broken

Reputation score

so played through it 2 times(just 1h for each) and i have to say it's too short
and just 7 girls, too much love story stuff to:D
i want more, they should have make more girls more bf cgs and less story:p

anyway here's my save (97% done)
i've been missing 3 cgs but don't know how to get them (tried every possibility)
Can you please reupload your save? The old link is dead.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I tried my hand at making a partial for this, only to have it break the text. Everything turns into squares. Anyone have a suggestion?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I tried my hand at making a partial for this, only to have it break the text. Everything turns into squares. Anyone have a suggestion?
Try moving the altered data files to a folder with an "unaltered" version of the exe.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try this:

Game_System, line 38. Change it to this too.
def japanese?
#$data_system.japanese
return false
end

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've tried both suggestions.

Title screen looks the same, but as soon as I get to text, it looks like this:

ooooo oooooooo ooooooo oooo ooo

(Pretend those are squares.)

But thank you both for your thoughts! Has this happened elsewhere and been fixed?

Last edited:

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've tried both suggestions.

Title screen looks the same, but as soon as I get to text, it looks like this:

ooooo oooooooo ooooooo oooo ooo

(Pretend those are squares.)

But thank you both for your thoughts! Has this happened elsewhere and been fixed?
1)Open Game.ini in notepad (this should be in the game's main folder).

2)Change "Library=RGSS202E.dll" to "Library=RGSS202J.dll"

You will have to do this every time you edit your translation.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This worked! Thank you Hassam! I'll probably make a batch file that copies a backup ini over the current before opening the game. YES!

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dare I hope once you have finished cleaning up the partial you will post it?

even a basic interface translation always goes a long way in these types of games.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind, but the basic translation doesn't do much. Most of the text is in scripts, not basic labels. I'd have to dive into the code to translate more.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translating the basics would only involve fight skill names, and equipment, pretty much.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was bored and saw this game, so I translated all the menus I found ingame.

\Graphics\Parallaxes\BG男部屋夜.jpg <-- This needs to be translated and edited for the stats window.

There's quite a lot of other pictures but I don't think they're that important.

I did a quick translation of some skills, but didn't bother doing description translation. I don't know if someone already did that or not.

Anyway here's the menu translation, if some wants to continue translating skills, items, etc. feel free to do so.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp, the english partial is dead on MEGA. Anyone got an upload of it? It would really help, thanks

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im also curious if anyone has a save. the game ends after i beat/lose to the blue/purpleish haired girl. :confused:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to revive a dead horse, but anyone have a DL link and partial? The links to both are dead now.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got an error after a date with the pink haired girl.

Tried using different versions of the game and still got the same error. Any idea how to fix this?

Dasher2417

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose there's still hope for this to ever receive a full translation, at this point? This seems like a really interesting concept, but it's difficult to properly grasp it even with VNR :(

Status
Not open for further replies.