What's new

VN/TEXT [CYCLET] 姦宮剛獣

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Name: [CYCLET] Kankyuu Goujuu
[CYCLET] 姦宮剛獣

My first thread for a game? I found this and looked pretty good so here are some sources. I don't think the DL for it is up. But still, I figured to post it.

ExHentai:

Gyutto:
Getchu:

Um. I am still starting out with this whole "thread" or "forum" thing, I hope this is good enough o.o

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [CYCLET] Kankyuu Goujuu

muh dog fucking

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

BARBED

CAT

PENIS

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well this is new Cyclet doing animals instead of insect i guess il add that to the list of where bestiality can be other than Delta,Yukari and Yosino

Darkstrain

Reputation score

i dont deserve to call myself a lurker u_u i forgot how to take down the sad pandas...

EDIT: i defeated it!
EDIT 2:is there a link for this circle's works? looking at the content it really seemed interesting and i got two on torrents, this one i didn't find

Last edited:

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anime sharing has the CG, at least, if you go search the kanji title over there in the Hentai CG section you should find it.

OP
Challenger06

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well this is new Cyclet doing animals instead of insect i guess il add that to the list of where bestiality can be other than Delta,Yukari and Yosino
I think this one I have the interest in instead of insect? To be honest. This looks a bit more better to me then the other versions for some reason to me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I liked it for the most part. The only thing that bothered me was a) was that a cow with a penis? and b) one of the dog scenes, the internal view CLEARLY didn't match what was going on in the situation. It showed her getting knotted but the dog wasn't even hilted, and I don't think dog's dicks look like ====O===D

textbook703

Reputation score

I liked it for the most part. The only thing that bothered me was a) was that a cow with a penis? and b) one of the dog scenes, the internal view CLEARLY didn't match what was going on in the situation. It showed her getting knotted but the dog wasn't even hilted, and I don't think dog's dicks look like ====O===D
They can vary quite a bit. The knot can be almost halfway to the tip (though to be fair, you did give a 4:3 equals sign ratio there).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You decide

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry, figured if people had ex, the direct link to the image would work.

textbook703

Reputation score

Sorry, figured if people had ex, the direct link to the image would work.

I never bothered figuring out how to use exhentai.

Any site that arbitrarily erects barriers-to-entry, doesn't warrant my attention.

comradered

Reputation score

I never bothered figuring out how to use exhentai.

Any site that arbitrarily erects barriers-to-entry, doesn't warrant my attention.
It's a repository for the stuff too...uhh, controversial to get posted in the normal e-hentai galleries. Loli and bestiality, for example. If you're not a fan of either, I suppose you're not missing out on much.

Then again, e-hentai taggers can be pretty reactionary with their tags. Small-breasted characters get tagged as loli even when they shouldn't every now and then.

OP
Challenger06

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just so you guys know, I understand the tagging system in E-hentai and ExHentai galleries, I guess I was thrown off at some of them??? Besides, I might keep a look out for more good games, but I won't do it too much.

BigOtaku2118

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've looked up some DLs of it, and to be honest, every one of them has a problem. It's not the DLs/links themselves, mind you. The game apparently has this stupid thing designed to prevent piracy that basically makes you log in with your DLsite Username and Password.
The multi-part downloads, on AS for example, all work well on last check. When you go to extract all the things, the .iso comes up. HOWEVER, when you load this with something like MagicIso, a screen with the attached image will pop up during installation of the .exe file, and doesn't allow you to use/form it. Needless to say, playing without it is impossible, and you only get images. I've been DYING for somebody to come up with a crack or SOMETHING to get by this...
My big love of Cyclet is that they put the animal noises in, which really makes me horny and happy. I would love to play a cracked copy so I can hear the girl cum AND the dog howl as the dog knots her. Plus, I LOVE Cyclet's sound effects. Combine all that, and you'd have an EPIC fap-worthy game.
If somebody could make a crack, you would earn +rep and my heart forever.

Attachments

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If somebody could make a crack, you would earn +rep and my heart forever.
Have you tried searching on nyaatorrent? (Especially the upload from girlcelly or 2DGF)

Theirs usually works and has crack included in it

BigOtaku2118

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried searching on nyaatorrent? (Especially the upload from girlcelly or 2DGF)

Theirs usually works and has crack included in it
Yeah. I actually downloaded the one (torrent) from 2DGF, and that's where that screen popped up... I downloaded the .rar and opened it. I clicked on the setup.exe, and ran it. I click the only option on the setup screen (the moonrunes with the 'N'), and then click it again to install it on ' C:\Program Files (x86)\CYCLET\kankyugoujyu '. Then, the first image pops up. I have to click the moonrunes with 'Yes' to advance, so I do. Then the screen comes up where I can go back, or install. I click the moonrunes with 'I' to install and then the second image (the one I posted above) pops up when it tries to run/form the main goujyu.exe file. Nothing happens when I click 'Retry' seeing it just keeps popping up over and over again, and and when I click 'Abort', it doesn't make the .exe, so I can only see the pics rather than playing.

If somebody can/could download that torrent and get it to work, I'd greatly appreciate it if you told me how you managed to do it.

Attachments

Last edited:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah. I actually downloaded the one (torrent) from 2DGF, and that's where that screen popped up... I downloaded the .rar and opened it. I clicked on the setup.exe, and ran it. I click the only option on the setup screen (the moonrunes with the 'N'), and then click it again to install it on ' C:\Program Files (x86)\CYCLET\kankyugoujyu '.
Alright, seems like you managed to install it just fine at this point.

Then, the first image pops up. I have to click the moonrunes with 'Yes' to advance, so I do.
Wait, now why would you even think about installing the app again if it's already installed?
Mine works, and I'm sure I got it from them as well.

IGNORE WHAT I WROTE ABOVE, I WAS A BIT CONFUSED AND DIDN'T READ CAREFULLY ENOUGH

EDIT: Oh, I missed the first image. The first image is saying that the file can't be written to that directory. This can be caused by many reason, but possibly because you don't have access to that directory (for example, maybe you are not in your admin account while installing this)

Try installing with admin user account, or install the game in different directory (also make sure you are in japanese locale, just in case)

Alternatively, maybe the installer file is corrupt? maybe try redownloading again if the former advice fails

EDIT2: I redownloaded it, no problem found

Last edited:

BigOtaku2118

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, seems like you managed to install it just fine at this point.

Wait, now why would you even think about installing the app again if it's already installed?
Mine works, and I'm sure I got it from them as well.

IGNORE WHAT I WROTE ABOVE, I WAS A BIT CONFUSED AND DIDN'T READ CAREFULLY ENOUGH

EDIT: Oh, I missed the first image. The first image is saying that the file can't be written to that directory. This can be caused by many reason, but possibly because you don't have access to that directory (for example, maybe you are not in your admin account while installing this)

Try installing with admin user account, or install the game in different directory (also make sure you are in japanese locale, just in case)

Alternatively, maybe the installer file is corrupt? maybe try redownloading again if the former advice fails

EDIT2: I redownloaded it, no problem found
Thank you SO much! I had to choose another directory to install it in, and it worked just fine. +Rep to you, my good friend!

Last edited: