What's new

ACT [ cypher ] C IS DEAD RJ116472

Re: C IS DEAD [RJ116472]

I can confirm the codes are universal, I got the same code after I beat the thing.

Also anyone find out what the password is to the cg set?

Last edited:

Well then here's the code for the bikini costume and the hand-cannon: 18346

And this is the password for the CG set (note the capitalization) : SocksTasty4848

So it seems like the new outfit does change the CG?

anyone else know of games that involve zombie rape? aside from RE progeny

Ok, so I'm kind of stuck again. I found the green card key but I can't find the other one.

Blue Card: on the upper floor in the top right room there's a block moving puzzle (get the black statue onto the red space) solving it let's you open the chest without getting killed. This gives you the Blue Card.

Red Card: On the upper floor in the top left room is a Chest that has a wallet in it (it's the black Square). Examine it in your inventory and go through all the options it gives you. You should end up with a key and the Red Card. Note: you have to examine the red card before you can use it.

Green Card: there's a kitchen on the first floor. In that kitchen is a White Briefcase on the floor (it kinda of looks like a floor grate). Pick it up and when you also get the key from the Wallet examine the briefcase to open it. This gives you the green card.

So, where would one enter the CG password?

so the s rank locker code unlocks 3 of the lockers so no need for the other code (18346)
I would also like to know where to enter the CG password (SocksTasty4848)
and I would also like to know where the generator is for the gate? :confused:

by any chance could someone upload a save?

here you are and its not that it hates your country. bitshare is just a bad site lol. its maximum speed for free downloads is one of the worst i've ever seen.

It wants me to enter a decryption key. Did you already post it and I haven't found it?

sorry to necro but anyone has this games save? im stuck at a part and cant find the save

Back