What's new

ACT [ D-ARTS ] Miracle Girl Lily ミラクル少女リリィ ~エッチ攻撃と急所攻撃アクションゲーム~ RE116170 RJ116170

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: ミラクル少女リリィ ~エッチ攻撃と急所攻撃アクションゲーム~ (D-ARTS)

Thanks for the share - gave you rep for it - but I've already played through the whole thing and would frankly warn others to give it a miss. It's less run or rape and more "run or crotch-pain." Mostly kicks, punches, and knees to the groin. There is a wooden horse enemy, and a couple polearm enemies that will use their weapons to sort of grind against her groin, but I would say only the bosses have legitimate "rape" scenes. The first boss has a footjob, the second has a stand-and-grope move. The second (and last) boss has two or three rape animations. There is no CG or animation viewer that I found.
just try the trail version this game offer to little like u say its not ror(run or rape) more like ROC(run or croth pain) sadly only on player. if this game offer the player to do the same to the boss or emery i think it might been better.
the crtl are too suck(even fairy fighting got better crtl using the same system)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry but the bitshare link is broken
Confirmed, you didn't read this thread (or just my post, actually) to get the hint on where to DL it. Be more motivated and you can get the DL link for free :/

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry but the bitshare link is broken
lol yeah there's a working link in this thread and it's not the bitshare one. Use those eyes of yours with much scrutiny!

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol yeah there's a working link in this thread and it's not the bitshare one. Use those eyes of yours with much scrutiny!

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am sorry but I can't find it, the first post only haves de dlsite link, the free link i didn't find, if you want to help me just use ctrol C and V please

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Serious y? :rolleyes:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously? :rolleyes:
And he comes out!

But yeah, if people won't read the thread, they didn't deserve the game. I even put a hint in the previous page >.>

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Serious y? :rolleyes:

yes, i am so sorry for giving this work to you guys, this nevers happened to me, but this time i can't find it x.x

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gotta show a little empathy here....After all, if English isn't his first language, then he may not get it after all.

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My tip to go on dlsite example. wenns the game there are and look for the game size.
Look for the download size does not fit with the size at all, it is 100% a fake.
Usually they offer you to play 2-3 games so that all sizes of gaze and together count as one of the most siet already obs tion is fake.
when the page eg. already to size is not specified, it is most likely still ne fake page.
And as he said what is at the top are usually more often if new are the fake pages in google ec.
There are also sites where people recognize it as the country beeen forum where no comment as to is economic and very often taken the profiel image of a devil.
And he comes out!

But yeah, if people won't read the thread, they didn't deserve the game. I even put a hint in the previous page >.>
I can't believe this, I read all the people post and I have not found any link except de dlsite link and the bitshare link, I really can't find it x.x

Gotta show a little empathy here....After all, if English isn't his first language, then he may not get it after all.
Yes, please, I am sorry for making all these post, I will do my best for not doing this aggain, is just i can't find it, just help me this time and I promisse this will never happens aggain =(

Confirmed, you didn't read this thread (or just my post, actually) to get the hint on where to DL it. Be more motivated and you can get the DL link for free :/
Wait, are you talking about the demo ?

Last edited by a moderator:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, are you talking about the demo ?
Oh well, I'll give you more hint.

In page 1, look at ???'s post, or quote his post.

If you can't find it, look at ???'s post in page 2, or quote his post.

There, more hints! :D

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, I'll give you more hint.

In page 1, look at ???'s post, or quote his post.

If you can't find it, look at ???'s post in page 2, or quote his post.

There, more hints! :D
oh, I see, I though there was a link of the full game, that's why I could not find it, thanks.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

oh, I see, I though there was a link of the full game, that's why I could not find it, thanks.
...There is a link to the full game in this thread, on page 1 and 2. Posted by same person. Using same method. >.>

Ronaldo77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...There is a link to the full game in this thread, on page 1 and 2. Posted by same person. Using same method. >.>

hmmm.... I give up x.x

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmmm.... I give up x.x
Must. Control. Urge. To troll. People. This dense.
Look at ???'s post really carefully, but REALLY carefully, now notice how one letter seems different, Maybe its italics, maybe its an underscore, maybe you are blind and are viewing this page in braille. Anyways, if all else fails, move your cursor above every. single. letter. of ???'s post. Each and every one of them. Report afterwards with results.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

hmmm.... I give up x.x
You have to look for the L world...

Ok now, if you don't find the link, we gave up!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And people wonder why I'm always angry. So, there are legitimate rapes by the bosses at least? For those of us who may see that as reward enough, how difficult is this game?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

And people wonder why I'm always angry. So, there are legitimate rapes by the bosses at least? For those of us who may see that as reward enough, how difficult is this game?
Doesn't worth it for me. Clumsy control, animation not good enough.

Mot999

Reputation score

There is sequel :confused:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ132278

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

!!!NECRO ALERT!!
I've put my best effort in finding this house's games but only could find the one listed here. I have some problems with hentaishare cause :( proxy but I can use Nyaa and mega all good
Thanks for the effort