Reputation score
Re: [D Code] 妄想彼女

Adding what these choices mean.

Question 6:
Strong Force : +1 ATK
Quick Reaction : +1 AGI
Charisma: +1 LUCK

Question 7:
Wise Wisdom: +2 MaxMP, +2 MAG, Chairman talent, Stress Release skill, "chairman" switch
Action Force: Initiative bonus, Bow user talent, Continuous Arrow skill, "fighter" switch
Willpower: Struggle bonus, Tsundere talent, "proud" switch

Question 8:
Strong Vitality: +5 MaxHP
Energetic: +2 MaxMP
Improve Immediately (no idea): Genius talent, "genius" switch

Question 9:
Affection: Affection talent, "devoted" switch
Knowledge: get Dictionary accessory (reduces stats but boosts EXP and gives 45 degree stance ability)
Wealth: get turtle shell accessory (reduces stats but 2x gold drops and bonus SP gain)

Question 10:
Medical Supplies: Urgent Care skill, Nurse talent, "nurse" switch
Black Magic: Vacuum Blaster skill, Black Mage talent, "mage" switch
Persistence: Counter Attack skill, Fighter talent, "fighter" switch

Question 11:
Open it: Lucky Star talent, "lucky" switch
It's a trap!: Black Mage talent, "skeptical" switch
drag it and sell it: Fighter talent, "haggle king" switch
Hard to say what all the switches do with most of the code hidden but they probably get checked elsewhere (the "haggle king" switch probably gives you better prices at shops or something)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Seipher - Need any help with the Partial or you good?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' Welp, I decided to do something I haven't done in forever: Try to read the story (instead of mashing buttons/hold skip button)

So far got to the hub village (where Liliana can let you apply stats bonus from leveling)
The Prologue is roughly that the girl calling out to her 'darling', and is told it's impossible since she is someone of shadow, while he is of light, and the two can never be...such is fate or will she opposes it.
Obviously she said yes.
So the other voice (most likely Liliana) offers she'll meet the guy in her place, and give the girl power to potentially overcome her fate in order to fulfill her wish.

Then when you meet Liliana the first time in the village, she mentions how they exists because Masters (note plural) love them.
While the girl simply say she want to meet her darling.
Liliana mentions to light all the bonfire in order to find something-point that might fulfill that wish.
Also that being touched by the rapists (she use a different term but it's essentially them) too much will make her wish impossible to obtain.
(Although during this conversation she also hints that she too want that point...to be with the masters for real)

So my guess is that
The game is essentially if the Love Plus girl instead of existing as for-everyone, a goddess-ish entity, become single entity, and just want to be with THE ONE person.
But of course the players (masters) still try to court her, but from the girl's view they're all trying to steal her away from her darling :v
And the rapists are basically representation of jealousy and other dark thoughts from other players.

Kinda like dating game MMO :v which I vaguely recall there's a game like that already, where you can either play it like dating sim offline or if you connect online your girl can be NTR'd by others or you can go after someone else's girl...it's like free for all NTR fest...

That said
Seriously hope this doesn't pull a Witch's House moment 'A ' not good for my soul.

Last edited:

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does somebody have the 1.05 version of this ?

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so to get the ending with the girl that u created, the important choice is to get the fishcake instead of going to the movie on the 9th or 10th day, when u fell off the stairs, and pick reject on the 16th day on the hills.:)
not sure if u have to pick the library or not but i picked it on the 14th day

v1.06

Last edited:

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[Deleted]

Last edited:

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just thought I'd mention the "Lucky" talent from the starting questions seems to cause shiny objects to appear in various (probably pre-determined) spots where you can find an item (also probably pre-determined). Essentially extra treasure chests.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aren't there uncensor patches for this and his first game somewhere? I tried going to the main site, but I could never find them.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so to get the ending with the girl that u created, the important choice is to get the fishcake instead of going to the movie on the 9th or 10th day, when u fell off the stairs, and pick reject on the 16th day on the hills.:)

v1.06
thanks buddy

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[Deleted]

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you come out of the place at the south of the village, the south east one leads to the forest, the north one leads to the swamp.

where the hell are the mountain and the castle, because I swear to god i've explored the entire map and I can't find more than these two bonfires.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sorry by necro this thread
I was running in the swamp and notice the air, what is the air effect?
Slime is fun, is there a passion indictor? is there masturbation skill? I did slime/air event in the swamp 4 times and have event with the man

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry by necro this thread
I was running in the swamp and notice the air, what is the air effect?
Slime is fun, is there a passion indictor? is there masturbation skill? I did slime/air event in the swamp 4 times and have event with the man
Air increases your lust or something like that. It acts like an aphrodisiac, increases your sexual desire or something like that...

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Air increases your lust or something like that. It acts like an aphrodisiac, increases your sexual desire or something like that...
Yep, only need a air or this stock x2, x4, x8 maybe? duration?
this game need more info in screen, I dont know how many passion or shane only show clothes

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, only need a air or this stock x2, x4, x8 maybe? duration?
this game need more info in screen, I dont know how many passion or shane only show clothes
From my snooping (and editing) with CE I've found that it increases by 5~10 every time you get hit by it and it has a perm duration (from what I have observed) until she masturbates (once it gets to 100), the only times you will be able to see this statistic is in battle unfortunately.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is interesting
I have clear and see the ending
Good ending - you marry the fantasy girl (this end change tittle screen) hint fantasy girl clear virgin and the you dont be much friendly suzu (girl of next door kkkk)
clear the fantasy girl path first and next be cautions in the choices of the guy ex: if you dont go out see a movie, suzu go out with sato and you see the where this end.
good end suzu (girl next door)- be nice with her and go out with her
bad end suzu - dont be nice dont walk with her and in the dont go out in a date(this end in my opnion is interesting and frustating )
bad end the group thieves - fantasy girl be raped for them
this is the end i see

anyone clear a diferent ending

lero989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a walkthrough for this game?

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

v1.06
All of the uploads for this game in the thread seem to be dead.

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes they quite are.
I will PM you with a link, unless some kind soul uploads it to MEGA again.
My internet sucks atm.