What's new

[D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmreader

Reputation score
Re: [D-Lis] Bullet Requiem

It's an OK game and OK (average) Hentai game.

I like it but there's nothing spectacular that would make me come back for more.

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where are 1.02 of the upgrade file?

hllol

Reputation score

How do I get past the vine section of the 2nd stage?

Kaien47

Reputation score

Farm level one and buy every upgrade. Be sure to get the two Hp chest.

hllol

Reputation score

Farm level one and buy every upgrade. Be sure to get the two Hp chest.
Farmed level 1, upgraded health a few times and there's only two skills, the shotgun and cannon, which I've upgraded 4 times each.
I'm still stuck on what to do with the vines. People have mentioned grappling, which I do not know how to do.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Farmed level 1, upgraded health a few times and there's only two skills, the shotgun and cannon, which I've upgraded 4 times each.
I'm still stuck on what to do with the vines. People have mentioned grappling, which I do not know how to do.
I can't remember which key. But you have to holding this key for grapping a vine. Then when you want to jump off; release that key. You will have 1-2 sec before falling. So press jump before that.

The vine part is the most annoying in this game. Why not only press grap key one time instead of holding key :mad:

hllol

Reputation score

I can't remember which key. But you have to holding this key for grapping a vine. Then when you want to jump off; release that key. You will have 1-2 sec before falling. So press jump before that.

The vine part is the most annoying in this game. Why not only press grap key one time instead of holding key :mad:
Thanks, I finally passed it. It was "s." The hitbox is kind of awkward, though.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently the newest update added Easy Mode. Thank god.

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is awsome. I like art style and fun to play.

one thing I don't like is how to refill the bullets.
it auto refills, but it takes too long.

except that, I just love this game :D

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is awsome. I like art style and fun to play.

one thing I don't like is how to refill the bullets.
it auto refills, but it takes too long.

except that, I just love this game :D
You can refill manually. You press a button while crouching. (On my controller it's down + B, not sure what it is on keyboard)

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can refill manually. You press a button while crouching. (On my controller it's down + B, not sure what it is on keyboard)
Believe down + s on keyboard reloads, though the auto refill sounds like the cannon you can use, which does less damage then bullets from the standard gun and knocks them into the air? All I know is that shooting on the keyboard is by default set to f, and that weirded me out... still does...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno what people are using as comparison for this, but considering about 90% of the sidescrollers I see of this art quality are garbage, this is really nice. It does need some work of course, but I'd love to see more from this dev. Once I got used to the controls it was a lot better. I do wish it was mouse aiming (Why is this so rare in Jap sidescrollers?) as that's just a lot more intuitive for me and I think it would make the combo system more worthwhile, but oh well.

Art is pretty great, animation style was ok for how high quality the art was. Can't really complain there. The bosses were pretty fun, I do wish they have a couple more patterns since they were pretty easy to read after a while, but they were still entertaining. I like how they all had attacks that you could use against them.

I still need to beat the final level, but I'll do that tomorrow probably. If you get low on health, it's pretty rough to recover it there since enemies are grouped up and have low health (Not much to combo). I had a bad start so I'll do better next time.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any yuri/futa content in here or no?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, I guess it was rather short on fetish coverage.

But we aware folks, this is a quite good little game.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know what Schonheit is saying during the minotaur boss battle?

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks awesome! Love games like this :). Not just the h-content (It's really good by the way, well I think so :p) but the play style too. Need to try the full version at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.