What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Surprised that the slum guys dont have an animation. So its just the spider for this update?
There's a trap and an animated game-over scene on that level

Having trouble figuring out how to knockdown the girl in the punishment room. All I'm doing is weak attacks and don't know how to perform a launch attack if there is one.
Up (W) + attack

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, it took me several minutes to find out how to get to the upper side in the first section of the spider area.. turns out there are several white thingy *(what is that anyway?) that we can attack, I wish there's some kind of puzzle like with this thing in the next update.

The spider monster is hot. When the spider kisses the main character and that web is stuck to both their mouths, what's going through it? Is it mana or blood?
Uhh... I would like to think that as mana instead of blood, less terrifying :eek:. It would be more realistic if our MP is drained during this time though..

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Uhh... I would like to think that as mana instead of blood, less terrifying :eek:. It would be more realistic if our MP is drained during this time though..
I would like to think it's saliva like the dirty minded person that I'am.

NONE OF YOU BETTER JUDGE ME!!!!!!

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what the content of the new game over CG is?
Here is a link to his post about future update for punishment room and the rough sketch of the next CG
*edit i didn't realise its for members only T_T, the picture is below

where's the trap in the spider area? Or is the new one in the slums?
There's no trap in the spider area, only the one in the slums

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a pain getting to the new area since there's no altar. Maybe the next trial will have one to reduce travelling time.

Spider attacks:

Uses web spear to slash twice before throwing it at player like a javelin. Very fast and difficult to parry back. 75 damage javelin damage.
Throws two stick blobs which travel slowly through the air. Once they land, they will eventually change into a surprise spike attack (which is telegraphed).
For the H-animation, it's already in the gallery viewer.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is a link to his post about future update for punishment room and the rough sketch of the next CG
enty.jp/posts/89533?ref=newest_post_pc (add )
Sadly, I think the link is for patron only? I can't see anything..

So atm (0.16), in the punishment room we can only smack Aradia into the rose tentacle trap? I hope we can also do her directly.. and the red color effect when we smack her makes me feel bad tbh, kinda looks like blood..

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sadly, I think the link is for patron only? I can't see anything..

So atm (0.16), in the punishment room we can only smack Aradia into the rose tentacle trap? I hope we can also do her directly.. and the red color effect when we smack her makes me feel bad tbh, kinda looks like blood..
ah fk, didn't notice it was only for subscribed members. sorry. Heres the picture. candoreCG.png

jarinx283

Reputation score
It's a pain getting to the new area since there's no altar. Maybe the next trial will have one to reduce travelling time.

Spider attacks:

Uses web spear to slash twice before throwing it at player like a javelin. Very fast and difficult to parry back. 75 damage javelin damage.
Throws two stick blobs which travel slowly through the air. Once they land, they will eventually change into a surprise spike attack (which is telegraphed).
For the H-animation, it's already in the gallery viewer.
The newest update that was provided in this thread was the one before the new CG was implemented so I don't have access to it :<

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where's the trap in the spider area? Or is the new one in the slums?
Just like some people already answer yours, they're only in slum but you are very likely to miss them as they're very blended into its background.

But most of them will have a tripwire log trap that will swing you into it, keep looking for this kinda trap and you would hardly missed one.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
"CandoreCG.png"
Now the question is "How the hell is this going to work?"
Is it gonna be like the second DLC mission of the last game, and it's both girls being fucked? Or do we walk into an area and see her getting raped, then moonwalk our way out?

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"CandoreCG.png"
My Good Lord, I don't notice the name file, I thought that Aradia somewhat has a different hair style, you have a very keen perception sir..

I don't think the latter would be the case, judging from Bullet Requiem, D-Lis haven't used a CG cutscene as a part of story, so my best guess this CG would be Candore 2nd boss fight Game Over, where if we lose, instead of Aradia, Candore would be raped..

Maybe Candore got some brainwashed/Power with a price tropes, so Aradia have to snap her of it..

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Honestly, while the gameplay and animations are fine, the monsters are a bit too gross for me.

Like the les-scene with the possessed nun, I can't enjoy that because it looks like she's being molested by blood.
The spider/silk monster is also a bit...

I guess it suits the game as it's bloodborne theme, but it's too much for me to fap to.

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just like some people already answer yours, they're only in slum but you are very likely to miss them as they're very blended into its background.

But most of them will have a tripwire log trap that will swing you into it, keep looking for this kinda trap and you would hardly missed one.
Where exactly? I searched the entire location and only found an old trap from version 0.15 if I'm not mistaken

Attachments

Chanka_Ironfoot

Reputation score
I don't know what kind of game is because this awkward controls. I can not leave the level menu. I checked every button on my keyboard but nothing. If someone understand the controls, please give me a tutorial!

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know what kind of game is because this awkward controls. I can not leave the level menu. I checked every button on my keyboard but nothing. If someone understand the controls, please give me a tutorial!
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

Use the spacebar. Sometimes you have to click on something selectable like choosing an option before the hitting the space bar...