What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New boss, cant rematch yet.
1 new erotic animation trap added to gallery and punishment room

Mecchi

Reputation score
If only Enty accepted Paypal, I'd be supporting Dlis, but alas, they don't.

Ruika

Reputation score
Is Enty a monthly thing? Im def going to buy this game when it comes out.

h-rayed

Reputation score
If memory serves, if you go right there's a web wall with a diagonal web spear next to it. If you hit that spear from the right so it fires up, it drops a ladder.

asdf00200

Reputation score
If memory serves, if you go right there's a web wall with a diagonal web spear next to it. If you hit that spear from the right so it fires up, it drops a ladder.
ugh.. I don't see any web wall with web spear o.o

h-rayed

Reputation score
This is the first area where you encounter the spiders right? And there's that bit to the right of where you took that picture where that first spider drops down at you right? If you go further right from there and climb up you should be at the place. Though this is in v0.16 so I'm not whether it's the same in v0.17.

asdf00200

Reputation score
This is the first area where you encounter the spiders right? And there's that bit to the right of where you took that picture where that first spider drops down at you right? If you go further right from there and climb up you should be at the place. Though this is in v0.16 so I'm not whether it's the same in v0.17.
FInally!! Thanks very much! :):)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
Sooooo... can anyone post dl link for new version? Also in which location new boss?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Sorry for the delay, but here's the newest version!
Ver 0.17:

I included a lv 80 save in the slums just in case if anyone without a save wants to try it out.
Do not apologize, you'll get your spanking soon enough. >:3