What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Here we go again...
Another 2D H-dev reaching the top of their game, followed by the next project having involvement with 3D environments despite them diving into this sort of thing pretty fresh.

I'll never understand why every 2D H-dev seems obligated to make this jump when they could easily keep putting out 2D games with the knowledge they possess. They more or less own the 2D H-ACT game market but feel the need to immediately throw away that long-term success for some pipe dream that'll put them likely years out of the picture.

Well... at least the characters are still 2D I suppose, so that'll cut a couple years out of development if they don't spend their time trying to develop 3D rigs to their exact art style.

cell943

Reputation score
Here we go again...
Another 2D H-dev reaching the top of their game, followed by the next project having involvement with 3D environments despite them diving into this sort of thing pretty fresh.

I'll never understand why every 2D H-dev seems obligated to make this jump when they could easily keep putting out 2D games with the knowledge they possess. They more or less own the 2D H-ACT game market but feel the need to immediately throw away that long-term success for some pipe dream that'll put them likely years out of the picture.

Well... at least the characters are still 2D I suppose, so that'll cut a couple years out of development if they don't spend their time trying to develop 3D rigs to their exact art style.
3d environments can be put together with relatively little effort. There is a definite appeal to try and streamline the dev process simply to make it less time/effort intensive on themselves. At least they're sticking with their expertise in 2D animation, rather than trying to start over with 3D. Granted, those screenshots are weird as hell, but it's their very first iteration of the system. I'm sure it'll change as they move forward.

Peasant

Reputation score
It looks like it was influenced by darkest dungeon 2 2D/3D style tbh, or at least it gives me that feeling.

elpis123avbc

Reputation score
Hi guys, do you know how to use Auto Translator on Linux? Precisely, I managed to run this game on steam deck but the translation plugin wasn't running at all! :(

AdamSmith04

Reputation score
I'd really appreciate if someone can please confirm the following: Is the gallery lacking any command to manually select which animation is playing or am I missing something? There are only commands to change the animation speed and to toggle loop on and off, but not to manually switch which animation is playing.

temp12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd really appreciate if someone can please confirm the following: Is the gallery lacking any command to manually select which animation is playing or am I missing something? There are only commands to change the animation speed and to toggle loop on and off, but not to manually switch which animation is playing.
No you cannot manually cycle through the animation states, only pick which states to loop.

ZeroTwo690

Reputation score
How do you get to the ranch? I've talked to the samurai girl all three times, not sure what else i am missing.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
How do you get to the ranch? I've talked to the samurai girl all three times, not sure what else i am missing.
I want to say there were two ways. Possibly three, but I only heard about it second-hand
The one that I did was, in the tunnels with the spiders, there's a side path that walks straight into the ranch.
Another was some event at the very top of the slums, where she gets thrown in.
The third I heard about was doing the tavern event, as the text alluded to it way back when it was added, but I didn't try it myself.

Also, have a busty witch bust, from @lovelybupiti

1687395608512837.jpg

helltauros

Reputation score
I want to say there were two ways. Possibly three, but I only heard about it second-hand
The one that I did was, in the tunnels with the spiders, there's a side path that walks straight into the ranch.
The third I heard about was doing the tavern event, as the text alluded to it way back when it was added, but I didn't try it myself.

View attachment 48086
her face looks like she has seen the void and the void stared back

btw its a cute bra for aradia

Last edited:

Peasant

Reputation score
The worst part of this game ending is that there isnt going to be more content for this game, since by the looks he already moved to a new IP.

helltauros

Reputation score
The worst part of this game ending is that there isnt going to be more content for this game, since by the looks he already moved to a new IP.
I was expecting a DLC or something, there are places on the map that clearly leads to an empty spot where secret bosses could be placed. probably it wont make it but who knows it would be way easier to add some content via dlc to the game rather than make a new one from the scratch

ZeroTwo690

Reputation score

View attachment 48086
i've looked all over for the event in the slums, is the samruai girl third text bubbles supposed to trigger it as it didn't for me. and is this the lower access tunnel?

Last edited:

Random.....

Reputation score
Sooooooooo does this game have any cheat codes to unlock the gallery? As I want to enjoy looking through everything but I don't quite have the time, or skill, to unlock it all by hand

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooooooooo does this game have any cheat codes to unlock the gallery? As I want to enjoy looking through everything but I don't quite have the time, or skill, to unlock it all by hand
Just grab a completed savefile from this thread.

Random.....

Reputation score
Just grab a completed savefile from this thread.
I've tried to but none of the ones I've grabbed seem to have the gallery either because of some sort of update issue or because of an issue that might've been caused by where I downloaded it? Could you link a message with a working completed save file?

kayrim

Reputation score
Custom Level Player test

hello everyone! i am working on a custom level with the help of the NoR community Discord and I think is ready enough for testing, can you let me know of any bugs, misplaced colliders or weird camera angles or suggest changes/tweaks to the level!

Things to keep in mind:
it requires to already have BepInEx installed! ( )
The entrance to the level is at the bottom of the prison/dungeon.
The incubus skin is half finished and has no ero animation.
The level is 95% complete (some sounds and decorations are missing).
Has a edited .dll file, this will trigger a false alarm from your antivirus.

installation: Put the content of the .7z inside the game folder and replace all files.

Links:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Both of his games came with a complete savefile. Did the place you pirated it from delete that folder?
The only thing it doesn't unlock are the animations and CG for the final boss.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Custom Level Player test

hello everyone! i am working on a custom level with the help of the NoR community Discord and I think is ready enough for testing, can you let me know of any bugs, misplaced colliders or weird camera angles or suggest changes/tweaks to the level!

Things to keep in mind:
it requires to already have BepInEx installed! ( )
The entrance to the level is at the bottom of the prison/dungeon. The incubus skin is half finished and has no ero animation.
The level is 95% complete (some sounds and decorations are missing).
Has a edited .dll file, this will trigger a false alarm from your antivirus.

installation: Put the content of the .7z inside the game folder and replace all files.

Links:

neat, does this add anything else, other than just a new map?