What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

arandomidk

Reputation score
so now that this game is finished, what is he working on now? are there going to be patches in this game or is there a new project?

Leuxir

Reputation score
is it normal the saving is not working?

And if I put in AppData\Roaming\ , the saving is working normally

Last edited:

elasahel

Reputation score
I played this game in October when it came out I haven't kept up to date, but does anyone know if there is already a decent English version?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I played this game in October when it came out I haven't kept up to date, but does anyone know if there is already a decent English version?
So far, the only "released" English version are MTL, there was a few project fo fan made translation, but I haven't seen any progress report of them having been finish for the moment (I may have miss them, I admit, but seing how quicly they would have spread on many site, I doubt it).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, i'm using the translation that guy provided back then, but there are some things that were untranslated and i can notice they get translated on the fly.
So ye, it was incomplete, and i haven't heard from the guy ever since.

Sagisu

Reputation score
Have someone found the sex photo of the witch Ain? She is the A101 in the Rach

Leuxir

Reputation score
how do i make vendetta talk? the option is gray out lol

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
D-LIS-ディーリス

2023/04/12 13:34

いつもありがとうございます。
そして色々と遅くなりまして申し訳ありません。
ご心配をお掛けいたしておりましたが、生きております!
身体の方は概ね大丈夫ですが、気持ち的に中々動き出すことができませんでした。
(自身の無知故ではありますが、リリース前の修正悪夢とそれに伴う作業などが多分大きな原因なのかなと、思い出すだけでも結構しんどいですし)
そして皆さんに沢山お礼を言うことがあります!
まずDLsiteアワード2022の総合TOP3になれた事、感謝申し上げますと共にお礼が遅くなりまして申し訳ありません!
お陰様でまだまだ沢山の方に遊んでいただき感想やコメントなどを頂いている事もこの場でお礼申し上げます。
なんかもう本当にありがとうございます!!

さて、少しまた、制作の方に気持ちが向けるようになり、気分転換にと新作の方の技術的な勉強をスタートしました。
以前少々お伝えしておりましたが、R18新作は
・主人公は素行が良くないグループのNTRクソ野郎(仮)
・ACT、というか自由に歩き回れるADV?
・バトルはなし
・現代の小さな町あたりが舞台
・3DのMAPを2Dの描写で自由に歩き回る(某なんちゃら2Dみたいな)
・とりあえず自由ですが、警察とか通報システムとか入れたいので少し考えて行動する
・色々なイベントあり、何なら純愛ルートも有り。
バトルはなしですが、ぶん殴っていうこと聞かせるとかそのくらいは入れる予定です。
などなど・・・の予定です。

3Dに2Dのアニメを入れるのですが、それにあたりまずノーマルマップの勉強してました。
ノーマルマップはなくても良いと言えば良いですが、やはりあった方が2Dのアニメでも少し臨場感はアップするかと思い少し試してみました。
魔女夜のクソメスガキ看守をとりあえず3D空間にぶん投げて、フォトショで適当に自動で生成したノーマルマップを適応。
少し弱めにしてみるといい感じかも。

雑だけど少し強めに凸凹を入れるとこんな感じ
この光が当たっている輪郭がリアルタイムで光るのが良いですよね。

あと、URPを使用してみましたが、ポストエフェクトもかなり簡単になってますね。

ちなみに適応しなくてもそれなりに良い感じといえばいい感じです。
光からの影があるだけで立体感が違いますね。

CGアニメもノーマルマップをうまく使って立体的に出来ればいいなあとは思いつつも、手間とそれのリターンを考えてどうなるかも考慮しなければいけませんね。
またバトルが無いというだけで開発はかなり楽になる気はするのですが、行動そのものは3Dになるため勉強する事も沢山です!
まだゲームデザイン設計の構築段階なので先になりますが、ある程度動き回れるようになったら動作確認版も始めていきたいと考えております。
理想事ですが、出来ればMODまでいかなくても、プレイヤーさんそれぞれで拡張できる何かを作りたいですね。
キャラクターや文章を自分で考えたものに差し替えられるとか・・・まぁまだそこまでの腕はないので勉強しなければなりませんが。

あと、これもまた以前書いたように、R18じゃないゲームも考えていたのですが、短編作って制作の腕を磨こうとしていたのが構想を考えるうちに巨大になりそうだったので一旦頭を冷やす事に。
キャラのある程度のラフは考えてましたがどうしましょうかね・・・!
これは複数キャラ操作できるACTのキャラ案ラフ

これはサバイバル系銃撃メインACTのキャラ案ラフ

久々の記事更新がこんなで申し訳ありませんが、どうか今後ともお付き合い頂ければ嬉しい限りです。
ありがとうございました!

D-lis is practicing using 2d animation with 3D back ground, then some char design.
That's why he disappear for long time.

XxBoobaxX

Reputation score
I HAVE RETURNED!

Stupid Koleg bs kept me from finishing this lmao. Anyways, Here is the 98% completed translation. Almost done with the Journal for those girls with pink and black hair. There's just about 6 paragraphs that need translating so I think by next week, I can proudly present this translation i continued to the degens of the world! If there are parts that require translation or if the translation is wonky, then feel free to post it here!

PS: Still can't find a Japanese proofreader who's also one of us so this is the best translation we got lol.
PSS: Thank you to the ancient translators of old who translated most of the game before me. You are witnessed!

Attachments

kayrim

Reputation score
Found my actual account lol but anyways...

BEHOLD!

The Full translated file for the game. Share this to everyone who wishes to enjoy the game in English!
If there are parts that I missed, then tell me here!
first of all thank you for putting the effort to make a decent translation, for that you have my respect.
I just wanted to draw attention to something I saw in all the translations, that none of them took the trouble to try to correct the onomatopoeias.
1681748729637.png

for many it is not important but for me seeing that really turns me off.

Reputation score
first of all thank you for putting the effort to make a decent translation, for that you have my respect.
I just wanted to draw attention to something I saw in all the translations, that none of them took the trouble to try to correct the onomatopoeias.
View attachment 47500

for many it is not important but for me seeing that really turns me off.
Yeah those sounds were definitely a hurdle for me as I don't really have that much experience with hentai onomatopoeia. DeepL (and even ChatGPT sometimes lol) won't give me an actual translation for sounds so I just resorted to the Romaji that Google Translate gave.

iam stooopid can someone tell me how to implement the sub into the game?
Steps from Derakino999:
1. Download xunity auto translator reipatcher version
2. extract in the directory of night of revenge
3. run it
4. run the new exe that gets generated that's called night of revenge (patch and run).exe or something like that
5.???
6. profit

Might I add here that the translation I made must be replaced with the translation file that can be see in the Translation folder.

lailaichi

Reputation score
Yeah those sounds were definitely a hurdle for me as I don't really have that much experience with hentai onomatopoeia. DeepL (and even ChatGPT sometimes lol) won't give me an actual translation for sounds so I just resorted to the Romaji that Google Translate gave.

Steps from Derakino999:
3. run it
4. run the new exe that gets generated that's called night of revenge (patch and run).exe or something like that
5.???
6. profit

Might I add here that the translation I made must be replaced with the translation file that can be see in the Translation folder.
tnx for the help, the translation is a LOT better than the one i had before :D

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Steps from Derakino999:
3. run it
5.???
6. profit

i want to add that reipatcher is incompatible with bepinex, so if someone is using either an uncensor or mods that use bepinex they're gonna be incompatible with the exe patched with reipatcher, so instead, it may be better to use xunity auto translator bepinex ver.