What's new

[Complete - Full] [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に - ENGLISH Translation

Reputation score
Nore.png

ULMF Game Thread

Here is the 100% finished translation for the game (Version 1.05, though not much was changed in the 1.07 update) in all of its ryona and gorey glory. All texts have been translated by hand by yours truly and the great translators of old who have translated the game since its inception. For most of my translations here, I used Google Translate for the sex sounds as well as DeepL and lately, ChatGPT for most of the texts and edit some of their suggested translations to make them sound grammatically correct.

UPDATE NOTICE:

Sorry for the long hiatus but I have now updated the previous translation to now have better onomatopoeia (in my opinion lol)! Along with the update, I fixed some of the translations made by previous translators and rechecked my own work for any grammatical errors. I even added some literary flare to some of the parts to add context instead of a plain translation (The Prologue part hehe). Now I'm proud to say that my work here is done for the most part. If there are still anymore suggestions or anyone willing to take on the translation torch, feel free to reply to this thread! Also, feel free to pinpoint parts in the game where the translation is dogshit, I may have skipped them in my rereading of the entire file hehe...

How to apply the translation:
1. Download xunity auto translator reipatcher version (or better, the bepinex ver.)
2. extract in the directory of night of revenge
3. run it
4. run the new exe that gets generated that's called "night of revenge (patch and run).exe" or something like that
5. Go back to the game folder and find the new "xunity auto translator reipatcher". This step also applies to the bepinex ver, however, the folder name is now "BepInEx"
6. Locate the "Translation" folder and find the _AutoGeneratedTranslations file within (there may be other folders inside you have to open so just find .txt file)
7. Replace that file with the new translation file. (If there are multiple _AutoGeneratedTranslations files in the folder, delete them and have the new file be the sole Translation file within the folder.)
8. profit

Note from derakino999: i want to add that reipatcher is incompatible with bepinex, so if someone is using either an uncensor or mods that use bepinex they're gonna be incompatible with the exe patched with reipatcher, so instead, it may be better to use xunity auto translator bepinex ver.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
J
Reputation score
Besides the onomatopoeia, I will really appreciate any feedback, even suggestions, for parts of the game that require a re-translation or anything like that. Feel free to post your replies here!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm gonna give it a more thorough check, though since i haven't finished the game yet it's going to take me some time for i don't want to accidentally run into spoilers, but for starters i'm noticing this already in the vagrants game over scene:
ハァハァ・・! あ~・・・このま○こ気持ち良すぎる・・・!もう何発中に出したべか?=Ha! How many loads do you think she's taken?
It's missing the first sentence which would be something like: Haha...! Ah.... This pussy feels too good...!
The reason XUnity missed it is because of the word ま○こ which is the word まんこ censored. Yes, the japanese even censor fucking words sometimes XD.
Then the next line omits and does not translate the vagrant's laugh
Also whenever Aradia says や it's like a No of sorts, and sometimes, to show how Aradia is so fucked that she can barely speak, it could be written as ひぁ, you got that one right in that scene.

Last edited:

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you clarify your translation?

Is it:
-Full Mtl / Editted Mtl (which is completely sound like it is)
-Translated Dialogue/Story/Text + Mtl Sound effects

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I tried to use the 1.07 uncen AND translated version from AS. It broke the game and made all many things uninteract-able. That is, your game gets stuck with no UI and no keys work when you interact with certain things.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I tried to use the 1.07 uncen AND translated version from AS. It broke the game and made all many things uninteract-able. That is, your game gets stuck with no UI and no keys work when you interact with certain things.
that happens when someone mixes bepinex and reipatcher fyi

OP
J
Reputation score
Can you clarify your translation?

Is it:
-Full Mtl / Editted Mtl (which is completely sound like it is)
-Translated Dialogue/Story/Text + Mtl Sound effects
Uhm... I guess it's edited MTL? Instead of the base MTL bepinex/reipatcher would give you, I translated it using better translators like DeepL on the internet and edited them since I can't speak Japanese. Yes, everything is translated with human intervention for the most part.

Suagg12

Reputation score
I have extracted the files in the game directory but no new exe is created. i have ran the game and the translation files independently and still nothing. Have i done something wrong or have i missed a step?

Shinijitama

Reputation score
I have extracted the files in the game directory but no new exe is created. i have ran the game and the translation files independently and still nothing. Have i done something wrong or have i missed a step?
your not the only one i'm a little confused on what was to be done, i read instructions as given on
and still kinda confused

install Bepinex first seems x86 version is the game
then install the auto translation on top, then the translations

only issue i have is some are off and too large on the fonts