What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [D-lis] 魔女は復讐の夜に

I'm also awaiting an inevitable clock tower gothic area to cross the castlevania/souls atmospheres.
I do want to see this. Unholy Sanctuary had a bossfight at one with a cool background behind it. This guy seems to like his backgrounds, so hopefully we get something like it.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New version today. Sounds like extended boss animations and a few other things.
It was delayed a day because he made the weapons invisible by accident, so he's working on map design while waiting for bug reports to come in.
Now we play the waiting game.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes please...

I haven't played Bloodborne, but even though we already have a forest as our starting area, it would be hilarious if D-lis did a play on the Forbidden Woods but instead of snakes its tentacles.

Also so I can dig up my favorite Bloodborne picture

There's probably going to be a swamp area but at the same time it's not as much of a problem in this game because of airdashing.

I'm also awaiting an inevitable clock tower gothic area to cross the castlevania/souls atmospheres. We'll probably go through one abandoned city or village that's not as derelict too. I'm also thinking there'll be a dungeon/cellar area and an area dedicated to monstrous experiments. Just doing a quick run through of souls staples.
I don't play bloodborne, but I remember seeing this place on reddit. Nope.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In other words, Central Yharnam or something, probably with a dash of 13th Street from Portrait of Ruin.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

God damn, I really can't wait for this game to have some more content.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, she has gone all Jedi on us. Deflecting crossbow bolt and stuff.
I usually am not that impatient when a game is under development, but damn I can't wait to play this one in its finished state.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New gameclip just went up on twitter.

Shows off a deflection mechanic and a new enemy. Also, going by the environment and how the town seems to start, that maybe the unfinished church area at the end of the previous versions just plainly transitions into this town at the top of the cliff.
So for enemies we haven't fought yet, there's the plague doctors and this new crossbow enemy.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He added some vids for new enemy?, His game is really good, all that attention to the gameplay is amazing..

edit: Okay, sorry seems double posting.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my... this looks great! I remember playing Bullet Requiem, but entirely forgot about checking up on his site again. Cool graphics, nice tits, lots of lewd monster sex, and a corruption system? Sign me up!

Aww gosh. Hope he makes the corruption thing a big part of the game. If he ends up adding something like... Oh, I dunno... taking her equipment away and locking her in monster jail, adding visible restraints locking her arms and legs together, making you unable to attack or move well, putting you in a nearly unwinnable dead-end area where she'll be bound and fucked into submission repeatedly until she loves it... Well, uh, th- that would hit a dangerous number of kinks for me. But ahh, there's never one game that hits all of your fetishes at once. Protagonist looks lovely, anyhow. That tentacle wall animation is especially good. Hooo boy.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright, so 0.05_5 leaked, and it's just a few small changes before the next update.
The boss animation loop has an ending now, but doesn't seem to have a second animation like most enemies. A few trees have been moved around to hide things a bit more. The ruins after the boss have been removed and replaced with a town entrance. Some enemies seem to have buffed health and take more swings. And there's a save feature.
Honestly, I hope the developer changes how the "Press any button" thing works upon death, because trying to zoom in brings the prompt up and blocks the shot unless I move the camera with the right stick.

darkhentai

Reputation score

new version is out v0.06....but can't download... :_( someone can pm the link?or upload the v.0.06?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

His latest tweet sounds like he's going to add in girls being raped to save, like in Bullet Requiem.
I may be reading it wrong, but it almost sounds like they'd be witches, too. Kinda curious about what other outfit designs he has going other than the three main girls already shown.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His latest tweet sounds like he's going to add in girls being raped to save, like in Bullet Requiem.
I may be reading it wrong, but it almost sounds like they'd be witches, too. Kinda curious about what other outfit designs he has going other than the three main girls already shown.
If it's anything like Bullet Requiem, then clothing choices for the raped witches should be easy since the last game had the girls more or less naked and covered in ejaculated sperm.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If it's anything like Bullet Requiem, then clothing choices for the raped witches should be easy since the last game had the girls more or less naked and covered in ejaculated sperm.
Well I found the line in the new level select and yeah it says witches. I do hope it's more than just naked women though, because then how would we know that they're witches.
At least give 'em a little hat.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So with the help of someone named essu, I've started a little "project."
Let me know if this interests you.

Translations are always much appreciated! ^^

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So with the help of someone named essu, I've started a little "project."
Let me know if this interests you.

Ooohh. Nice.
UI and the tutorial pop up translated will mean a very playable game, so a more enjoyable experience. I'm certain lot of peoples will be interested. Even more if you translate everything.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even D-Lis appreciated it! Thank you very much!! :p

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is fine, too.

I told him a few weeks ago that it would be easier for his planned english translation to modify the code in a certain way earlier on, so he would have to sift through every file. All of the text in the game has a line of something like this.name_jp "text", so I told him to just put in a this.name_en "text" below the jp ones, then add a quick file that allows the game to swap between reading them. Guess it's happening.