What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe will have cyborg version as boss in the future, or sub event can rescue her, then you can switch both char in the future.
Or she'll have her own gallery collection.
At the end of the infirmary is a big empty room. I expect it's an unimplemented boss room, but I wouldn't mind some goopy version of her with new moves and more health in there.

paparapa

Reputation score
Come to think of it, there isn't much any of vore genre implemented into the game right?

I wonder if the dev will consider exploring this part of commonly found hentai into the game.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Come to think of it, there isn't much any of vore genre implemented into the game right?

I wonder if the dev will consider exploring this part of commonly found hentai into the game.
Well I know in their last game, the plant enemy and mimic were the closest things to that, though it was "semi-vore" as I like to call it (or the cocktease of that fetish). I think the green slime enemy can fully engulf her, but it doesn't really do much else afterwards. And the black goo stuff is close to vore, though I'd consider it in the "no cigar" kinds of close. But something tells me that we're most likely not going to see any in this game unless someone brings it up to D-lis, or they suddenly get an epiphany to incorporate it in their own way.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do the bosses have sex animations yet or are they still lacking anything of value?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do the bosses have sex animations yet or are they still lacking anything of value?
Only squidface McGee in the first area has them as of now, iirc. I'm sure he'll add them once he's done with the basic enemies. Though truth be told i wouldn't mind if he included some boss animations now and then over some basic enemy ones.

Last edited:

paparapa

Reputation score
Well I know in their last game, the plant enemy and mimic were the closest things to that, though it was "semi-vore" as I like to call it (or the cocktease of that fetish). I think the green slime enemy can fully engulf her, but it doesn't really do much else afterwards. And the black goo stuff is close to vore, though I'd consider it in the "no cigar" kinds of close. But something tells me that we're most likely not going to see any in this game unless someone brings it up to D-lis, or they suddenly get an epiphany to incorporate it in their own way.
Oh ya. Semi vore. I was prabably expecting something that involves a full vore swallow and gallop and the.. u know where this goes.

No mind control minions yet. Would be funny or happening with one in NOR.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Took a shot at D-lis's previous game again for the first time in a few years, Bullet Requiem, and boy does it show how they've improved. Both animation, drawing and just generally how the game runs. I think i preferred the main character of Bullet Requiem, but that's my white hair bias talking. Aradia is still a delicious jiggly treat. Just a hair color change option would make my day so much, lol.

BelSlut

Reputation score
How do you trigger the bunny girl scene. no matter how often I talk to the drunk guy nothing happens.
EDIT: figured it out. walk even further to the right

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Bunny Girl scene?
Where do i find it?
Start from alter, go right.
Trigger event.
Move to this area, go right, talk to the drunk guy.
Move to this area, go left.
Enter this area.
Talk to blacksmith, then enter battle, after defeat him, go left.

paparapa

Reputation score
The bunny girl event was kinda casual. Nothing wow compare to the past work.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Just go right, there will have a red word write "EVENT"
When you get there, there are 2 option
First is stay there (Trigger event)
Second is leave there (nothing happen)

Reputation score
This is much better quality than Bullet Requiem, but looking forward to a translation. A lot missing for English speakers in terms of the tutorials ans stuff so hoping we get a good translation! :)

yaruka

Reputation score
Not fully sure yet, as i haven't played around with it too much, but it seems to be just Right click on the screen when the specific part of the animation you want to loop is playing. This only works in gallery mode, and i don't think it works for all the enemies yet. I know for a fact the big muscular guy and the minotaur animations work, at least it did on my end.
i see thank you as far as ive seen the loop animation system works starting on the purple slime to the latest but the early animations still doesnt have loops

whocares11000

Reputation score
Just go right, there will have a red word write "EVENT"
When you get there, there are 2 option
First is stay there (Trigger event)
Second is leave there (nothing happen)
So i got to the place after defeating the blacksmith, pressed e in that thing theres inside, and thats it, nothing happens, i dont see that red "event" word nowhere, am i missing something?

hentaix

Reputation score
where is the hidden room or event ? can anyone at least tell me which stages have them?