What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like the fanarts, if something, I'd like a thread only for fanarts, cuz some of the are nice, and is a litle hard to find them lol

helltauros

Reputation score
yeah also, people must know by now that updates are usually posted at the end of the month so... chill out is a forum of a game not a company meeting I think its great to joke to time to time

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well, I'm wondering if sub event will have different ending, like blacksmith event, if didn't talk to old woman, find blacksmith will get killed, or talk to old lady then find blacksmith, Aradia will get killed slowly, and saw her body become piece of love's part slowly till she dead...something similar things.
But honestly, I'm not very interested in ryona/guro/vore, that's not my type.
BTW, I bought this, except too difficult (will release update soon), others are good.
Oh hey I played this one too, game is fun but sadly its level up system is badly flawed. There is a new version a few days ago so hope the game's critical flaws are fixed in that new version.
Also further talk about it should be moved to its own thread, if anyone's willing to make one.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

いつもありがとうございます!
今月は何と言いますか、大変な事が起きてしまいましたね・・・。
色々と思うところはありますが、とにかく平和が一番です。

また、コメントも沢山ありがとうございます!!
制作が終わるまで中々ご返信できませんが、とても嬉しいです!

以下進捗です

さて、今月はメインイベント&バッドエンド制作が概ね終わりました・・・!!!
やっとここまで来た・・・。

メインのイベント~ラスボス会話後、ラスボス戦闘後までアニメーションと会話も大まか流れをデバッグルームにて制作完了しました。
後は各々の発生場所でフラグ管理とかイベントシーンの背景を作ること。
Main event, last boss conversation, beat last boss's animation and conversation is finished.
Now working on flag and event scene's background.

またバッドエンド系も大まかな流れは完了、音とか演出はまだでも、全部のバッドエンドは会話&アニメーションがひとまず最後まで見れるようになりました。
ただ正直どのようにバッドエンドに移行しようか少し悩んでいるバッドエンドもあります。
・ひとまずは一定の進行度に加えてカルマを上げていると、HP0で倒れた時に出る選択肢の一番下に一つ出てきます。(今まで空白だった所)
All bad event has conversation and animation and voice.

・もう一つはカルマが一定以上で、とあるMAPのEVENTに触れるとバッドエンドに移行する。
When Karma is too high, will trigger some bad end in some map's event.

とかです。

何にせよ、バッドエンドでも引き続き普通に探索しに戻れます。
バッドエンド→エンドロール的なもの→教会に戻る(バッドエンド前の状態で)
なので一週目で全部見れます。
そんな予定です。
Bad end->End room->church (Before bad end)
So you can get all ending with one round.
(This is plan.

NPCとの会話イベントも会話、フラグ等導入完了。
会話後にエロ日記が出現したり・・・。
NPC's conversation and event conversation, flag completed
Hope will appear H-dairy after conversation.

また、制作頂いたゲーム内のサンプル曲も少し載せたいと思います。
”ながはらさん”様に素晴らしい曲を制作頂きました。
※曲素材ではありません。著作権は私D-lisに帰属します。

メインテーマ曲

% buffered00:00
01:18

タイトルとかで流れます。

とあるボス戦

00:36

とあるボス戦で流れます。

とあるボス戦2

00:58

とあるボス戦で流れます。

個人的にはやはりカンドーレ戦に制作頂いた曲が、もう完全にカンドーレ過ぎて大好き。

それでは引き続き完成に向けて頑張りますので宜しくお願い致します!

Well, I recorded other game's play, hope you'll like this. [八角家]ミッションマーメイデン-ハスミと深海の姉妹-

Last edited:

Wahatdog

Reputation score
・もう一つはカルマが一定以上で、とあるMAPのEVENTに触れるとバッドエンドに移行する。
When Karma is too high, will trigger some bad end in some map's event.
Could you elaborate what exactly this karma mechanic is? like how do you get it?

IreliaYun

Reputation score
>About to sleep
>pull out my phone and scroll through twitter
>HOLY SHIT AN UPDATE
Could you elaborate what exactly this karma mechanic is? like how do you get it?
this is mentioned in the previous update note
so basically, Karma value is the reflection of your playthrough
including ( but possibly not limited to ) Main Story progress ( namely the choices you make ), rescuing, defeating strong enemy ( bosses or unique mobs I assume ), reading diaries, will all increase your Karma
the dev stated that whatever the choice, your Karma value will go up, just in different numbers

TLDR: still no scheduled release date, sadge

Main story events and bad ends mostly finished
Bad Ends had their animations and dialogues finished, excluding the SFX and staging/performance
but there are some certain Bad Ends that he was considering how to transition into
currently there are two Bad Ends we know how to trigger:
1. after a certain amount of progression in story and high enough Karma, you'll be able to unlock a new option when your HP hits 0
the 3rd option shown here, which was left blank until now, is the said Bad End
( holy shit I didn't even think of this, awesome )
unknown.png
( I wish we get something like the brainwashed paizuri ending in Bullet Requiem )
2. with enough Karma, you'll enter a Bad End after triggering a certain event

it is planned that you can go through all the endings in a single playthrough, as you'll restart from the church after the Bad End scene and keep all your progress
( but given that there are no way to reduce Karma at this point, maybe you'll need to load a earlier save file...?
or it's something like you can unlock with high Karma and choose to trigger, like the 1st one mentioned above, you can still "continue your revenge" )

and the two sisters are probably NPCs you can interact with, as D-Lis said "you'll find NPCs in Ero-diaries after talking to them" along with the image of said sisters
MOB_data7.png ( gif's file size won't fit so got this from Feb note )

finally we get to hear the newly created soundtracks, which were made by ながはらさん
for the soundtracks
first one being the main theme, which will be played on title screen
2nd and 3rd being boss fights, and are probably not of Candore's ( which D-Lis said it fits her too well )

honestly I think the 3rd one also would fit as Candore's theme, but I would welcome any surprises at this point
and the fact that higher Karma leads to Bad Ends kind of leans toward my initial guess:
since the title is "Revenge", the Karma meter resembles how far you've walk down the path of vengeance
kind of like the Devil horn on Boss's forehead in MGSV, which grows in size as you cause unnecessary casualties in your playthrough
Karma was probably a "negative" indicator as it unlocks "Bad" endings

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since this is getting out of NoR topic but still within H-game topic scope, I just wanna say that my old laptop can run modded skyrim rather well while struggling to start anthophobia.

I think I agree with the guy that say, as long as you can fap to it and cum, it's a good game.

But quoting myself from... Alp's sequel iirc, some H-games can be played and then stay as a game than a glorified unlocked gallery.
Which Alp is the latter.

I love alp, but what put them on the map was their L2D animation which is superb.
Sorry, but Alp?

"TLDR: still no scheduled release date, sadge"

oh.... guess, I'll sleep
Yeah, sad days but hey at least we already know it's a great game.