What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Boy do I have good news for you!

I suppose I should ask here as well.
Between the last version (28) and the current version (29), has anyone else noticed that the font changed?
I asked D-Lis. He said he didn't change it and doesn't see it reflected in his copy, but my game and the screenshots posted earlier today reflect the changes. Kinda looks smaller and a bit more happy, rather than the more gothic font it had before.

View attachment 25441

Is there anyone that did have this change?
Is there anyone who did NOT have this change? After the Sinisistar bugs yesterday and how to fix them, nothing would surprise me.
yes, my font changed as well

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Same. Got font change. Wonder if the dev did something.
Well that's why I'm asking.
He claims that he and the japanese players have no changes. So either something changed in the font set for english computers, or maybe the download was wonky or something.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I got around to playing the new version a little more, Ver.0.29, and all the text in the menus are tiny. That's gonna be hard on the eyes. D:

Reputation score
Font change also on my machine.

I find that the last areas are starting to hit a good stride on gameplay, the couple of surprise demon minotaurs in the very last area were a nice fight. I'm kinda at loss regarding the new boss though.... I mean, I can't find the barking fuck. Can I ask for an hint on how to locate the newly added canine foe?

Tewi

Reputation score
I suppose I should ask here as well.
Between the last version (28) and the current version (29), has anyone else noticed that the font changed?
I asked D-Lis. He said he didn't change it and doesn't see it reflected in his copy, but my game and the screenshots posted earlier today reflect the changes. Kinda looks smaller and a bit more happy, rather than the more gothic font it had before.

Is there anyone that did have this change?
Is there anyone who did NOT have this change? After the Sinisistar bugs yesterday and how to fix them, nothing would surprise me.
I should explain, the copy of the game I share always comes from the site , They've been working on the implementation of a Chinese translation for the cg, which is why they changed the font for the release. I simply re-host the file here with a mega link since they use baidu to host the game which is a pain to work with.
That's why everyone who downloads from my link will have their font changed. Now, If you got it from D-lis directly and got the font changed, I don't know what to tell you.
I'll keep on sharing the following versions from them if that's ok with everybody. Just know that they'll be slightly different.

Wand

Lurker
Reputation score
Are these actual weapon upgrade? if so how do i acquire them?
It's in the very first area, just interact with the table after collecting upgrade stones you collect from enemies (I just farmed the giant paladins and bull demons). Upgrading is the very first option, and reseting a weapon back to defaults is the 2nd option. Keep in mind that after upgrading once, you'll have an option to choose a specific route for a weapon. You'll see the stat differences on the left when you hover over the options. The only one that has a different moveset is the katana as far as I know.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Am I missing something about the alternate katana upgrade? I currently have a max dex build and each slash only does roughly 40% more damage than the normal katana path. However, I'm left with a very slow startup for the attacks with no follow up hit so it's a huge dps loss. The grounded attack looks cool but it seems just like a regular attack except it moves me forward. The sheath followup can't even be used most of the time since I'd have to dash out to avoid being hit.

Overall, it just seems like the alternate route for the katana trades a lot of usability for style points.

Edit: There is a jumping slash which at least has a fast startup and puts you in a safer position. But it still does the same damage. Also I'm either really bad or the window to input it is really tight. It's easy to accidentally do a regular grounded or jumping slash instead with a horribly slow startup.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I feel like every boss will have some kind of h-move eventually down the line, well, maybe not every boss, but most of them will. Like it'll be a huge waste to not give the giant spider boss some h moves eventually. So the dog might discard it's pride in favor of pounding some witch ass eventually.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's right, it's the NOBLE MEAT ROD that purifies the Witch's ass I tell ya.