What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

lordofthefries

Reputation score
Weapon is at the right side of the new area. You have to cut the wrecking ball that is above the stairs and have it roll down and break the barrier.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
This weapon will have different attack type.
Normal upgrade
Slash->up-down attack->slash
Special upgrade, will become pure axe, attack will become 3 slash attack
Start from alter, you can find new map in church, where you can find Zweihander.
Enter this map and go left, is an alter.
Go down and right
Go left and down
Go right till end, keep an eye on traps, you can see it in screenshot, I triggered it already.
Go up and left
Here is a short cut and ball, hit it to break spike

PotatoG6

Reputation score
The event scenes, like at the bar, aren't in the gallery yet.
Thanks for answering my question :)

I really hope the dev goes back to add more H content to the first boss. It was such a disappointment to not have the boss fuck the MC with it's dick. I was expecting it but instead it went in her mouth.

paparapa

Reputation score
Thanks for answering my question :)

I really hope the dev goes back to add more H content to the first boss. It was such a disappointment to not have the boss fuck the MC with it's dick. I was expecting it but instead it went in her mouth.
How did something that sounds so wrong, sounds so right? lol. I lolled at the "it went" part.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Is there any rules you guys set when playing this game to make it more fun/challenging? Like for example do a no hit run, or make it so you have to watch the rape scene whenever u lose to an enemy?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Completely off-topic but isn't it weird that the time-stopper enemies don't loop their H-scene? It's like the only normal enemy in the game that doesn't loop which is kinda interesting. Wonder if that's intentional or if the creator was too lazy to bring the animation back to the start.
I do agree that it's quite awkward when you expect it to loop but it doesn't. Perhaps he'll go back and change that in the future. Honestly, I think when she falls down and bends down from being unfrozen, that would've been a great transition to a doggy style. I do believe there are a couple of enemies that could benefit from having additional h scenes added. Like for example two of the Inquisitor enemies only have foreplay scenes and lack a intercourse scene. There's the handsome looking enemy that only chokes the MC and that's it. There could've been a H scene where he fucks her after choking her unconscious. Also a while back, someone was commenting how they were disappointed with the puppet enemy. I agree with him since the actions don't seem to really fit with how creepy and scary the design of the monster is. It's quite a vanilla H scene where the puppet just makes her masturbate. There's def a lot of more creative things you can do with it. So I don't know, hopefully he goes back to some of the enemies and improve their H scenes.

There's a feature I really want to see for the H scenes and that's having the ability to skip to the next animation. Guilty Hell had it and boy... was I spoiled by it. It was a great feature. By the way, despite my criticisms. This is one of my favorite games. It's just criticism out of wanting it to be perfect since it's so close to perfection. Unfortunately I can only really rant about these things on this forums since I don't even think the dev can read english comments :(

How did something that sounds so wrong, sounds so right? lol. I lolled at the "it went" part.
What I imagined is after deep throating her with it's dick, it would switch to her vagina afterwards and then continue to cum inside her. I just think the bosses should have more effort toward the H scene and have more actions. They're the boss after all. Some of the regular enemies are more in depth and longer with the H scenes compared to the first boss. I do have faith that the dev will possibly add more H content to the first boss but I guess we'll see..

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
Is there any rules you guys set when playing this game to make it more fun/challenging? Like for example do a no hit run, or make it so you have to watch the rape scene whenever u lose to an enemy?
I like that Idead well my laptop has a terrible lag does that count as a challenge?
mmm how about a no red potion challenge?
or an specific weapon challenge (most of heavy weapons are very hard to use)
or to use weapons and spells that Aradia doesnt have the enough stats to use them properly

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is just a theory, but I think the reason the first boss "stops" his sex animation and why the other bosses don't have it yet is that the bosses will instead get a bad-end sequence instead.
Like if Aradia did get jammed into the cocoon in the spider boss arena that's been there since the start, I don't see how she would ever get out.

Lime100

Reputation score
So D-lis has mentioned that there are around 10 or so animations left before the game is completed so for fun I decided to check every area for enemies that don't have animations yet and these are the ones that I've found.

Now I might have missed some but assuming I didn't that would mean 5 new H-animations which leaves us with 5 more. We know that all but one of the bosses are missing H-animations and the final boss is bound to have one as well so that's another 5 animations. There's a chance he adds completely new traps and enemies but I feel we've reached the point where anything that's going to have an animation is already in the game. It feels like the end is finally in sight!

PotatoG6

Reputation score
This is just a theory, but I think the reason the first boss "stops" his sex animation and why the other bosses don't have it yet is that the bosses will instead get a bad-end sequence instead.
Like if Aradia did get jammed into the cocoon in the spider boss arena that's been there since the start, I don't see how she would ever get out.
Seems very possible.

So D-lis has mentioned that there are around 10 or so animations left before the game is completed so for fun I decided to check every area for enemies that don't have animations yet and these are the ones that I've found.

Now I might have missed some but assuming I didn't that would mean 5 new H-animations which leaves us with 5 more. We know that all but one of the bosses are missing H-animations and the final boss is bound to have one as well so that's another 5 animations. There's a chance he adds completely new traps and enemies but I feel we've reached the point where anything that's going to have an animation is already in the game. It feels like the end is finally in sight!
I can't say I can imagine the cupid getting a H animation. It seems more like a crossbow trap. I mean, it's a piece of stone. Is it going to get a stone penis? I don't know how that's gonna work lol.

On a side note, I find it quite funny seeing the Ice witches alongside other enemies considering how hot they are. You would think all the Ice Witches would be getting raped by other enemies and they'd be fighting against each other upon seeing each other. Like forget about raping the MC, you got a bunch of hot Ice witches in front of you!

You know, I have mixed feelings about the game finally releasing. It's great that it's going to finish but at the same time feels a bit sad that we won't see further more content for it.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't say I can imagine the cupid getting a H animation.
Yes.png

I can see her getting shot by his arrow and
-falling to her knees and cumming
-seeing a male enemy spawn in and having consensual sex
-same as above, but it forces a "bad end" like the slum enemies, with the two of them fucking like lovers
-her turning to stone
-her turning to stone as she rips her clothing off, hoping to stop the spread of the petrification but ending up a naked statue
Quite a few things can come from a forgotten enemy like that.