What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Surprisingly for a hentai game the system has somewhat of a depth.
Just wondering, which weapon do you use? I'm using rapier sword. If so does STR or Dex both contribute in increasing dmg?
Well, I tried this version's new weapon
Normal upgrade is dark damage, but another upgrade will become fast sword with 4 hits
My save is using this sword, another full upgrade weapon is this.
Jump attack is fast and powerful, too (my save can hit in the air at least 6 times till out of SP)
But this might miss if in close distance
I have no tried normal upgrade yet, but seems this with normal upgrade still can cause great damage.

wjddlfp8254

Reputation score
Umm Can anyone lend me a hand for figuring out where the new plant monster is located?

NotVeryC

Reputation score
Yeah, have the same issue. When I open a menu, e.g. the alter one, I cannot exit it anymore.
Have installed the translation patch and start the game via the new .exe file.
I fixed it, just place your entire game folder on your desktop and it will then be able to save again
must be a path problem

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok, so......what's up with the audio in Ver.0.32? It's unusually louder than previous builds. :/

Eden7

Reputation score
Thank you all for the helpful posts. Now back to the lewding for me.

Is anyone else having trouble with controlling the sound effect options for version 0.32?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
im having issues with the menu locking up not being to get out of it D:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seems to be an issue with using the mouse in the menu. Need to keep the mouse out of the way and just use keyboard. I don't know why just that I had the same issue and read it further back in this novel of a thread.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Dev COULD just fix the menu coding so it works both ways. I mean after a point you've gotta stop claiming 'user error' and consider that your design is just THAT counterintuitive.

Anyway, edited it into the OP.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
About that animation mod I mentioned before:

It's working (almost) properly now and I'm confident enough to share it as a modification if you want to see it in the game.

Installation: drop contents of the archive in your NightofRevenge_Data folder

Some notes:
- It will work only with 0.32 build
- It shouldn't break anything
- Gameplay and gallery version of animation are separate entities, there are some slight changes between them (mostly in the way they are scripted, though)
- Uncensor for this scene is included, but asset in final segment is pixelated. If someone want to decensor it (basically redraw it in a scale of 64x77 px) - PM me
- Scripting is a pain, so I was able to do following: adjusted length, adjusted voice over, screen fade in-out after third loop, spawn on a nearest savepoint (like with 0.31 H-scene) after scene enters a final "defeated state" loop
- I have no idea if I can implement things like a "proper game over" or enemy walking around with Aradia attached (you can suggest it to developer, who knows :) )
- Initial idea was to disable player inputs (prevent escape) at the end of the second loop, but again, can't figure out how to script it.
- After respawn you'll keep points, but stats will be affected

Bonus:
There seems to be an unused (?) "eye mask" in 0.32 animation. It's unfinished and kinda buggy, though.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, sorry for the delay, but here's v.0.32 uncensored! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Actually had it since yesterday but didn't get the uncensored patch until now, so here it is.
I added the rei patcher program in case anyone wants to use it, but I haven't patched it myself in case you don't want to use it, if that's the case just delete the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe and that's it.
When I booted up the game, I got to the main menu and it wouldn't accept any key inputs.
At first I thought it was an issue with Radeon's animation mod data, but after unpacking the zip a second time, it still wouldn't respond.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Any time any game doesn't respond to your inputs, do one of two things: reboot your computer, or check to see if you have a controller plugged in. Test any wireless Playstation and Xbox controllers as well, because your computer might've recognized them without you knowing.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aaaayyyyyy, that's pretty on point! Works pretty good too!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
my legitec joypad xbox controller works with no issues : o side from a little hickups

pandafloyo

Reputation score
That needs to be a thing in the full release! :D I've been hoping for that sort of animation for the big axe guy to be put in the game for a while now.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the weapons the monsters and bosses drop are those obtainable : o

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I tried Easy and Very Hard's eva drop
Start with Easy
Only need 2 hits, and this enemy will give 2000 eva (69130->71130)
Then Very Hard
You need about 3-4 hits to defeat same enemy
Same eva gave from this enemy, 2000 (71130->73130)
But this enemy can defeat you with few hits. (In Very Hard, enemy will increase HP, attack)

Maybe it will give more eva when high difficult in the future, but if you need save eva fast, use easy, white knight and bull head demon will drop stone for weapon upgrade.

Last edited: