What's new

VN/TEXT [D.O.] Crescendo ~Eien da to Omotte Ita Ano Koro~ / Crescendo ~永遠だと思っていたあの頃~

mygirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
picture
i found it and played 1 month ago ..it is one of G-Collections
My opinion: What I first noticed was that the game displays the text over the whole screen instead of using a small box. The art is also skillfully done, but, just like the text display, takes a bit to get used to. At first I had a hard time connecting to the game, but once I got to the first end it had me gripped - in conclusion this game takes a while to get into, but it is more then worth it.

*Definitely one of the better translated game. If you're a fan of school romance or classical music you should not miss this one.^^..let's try
Company: D.O.
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY:
A great new game from G-Collections, this is Crescendo, a touching adventure that simulates realistic romance in high school. With fantastic graphics and a complex, multi-tiered story, you will love this great new offering.

It's five days before graduation, and Ryo Sasaki is in school, making up the hours needed to graduate with the other members of his class (he has a habit of cutting classes). For Ryo, it's a quiet time to sit and reflect on the past year and all that had happened. As he thinks back on the past year, he remembers all his friends...Kaho, who dragged him into the literary arts club against his will. Kaho's strange friend Kyoko, who was secretly in love with him. The oddly antisocial Yuka, so cheerful and yet secret ashamed of something. His stepsister Ayame, who took such good care of him after their parents died. And the sexy school nurse Kaori, who always had a healing word for him. Every day held real experiences leaving real memories...days he thought would last forever.

Now the day of graduation draws near, and Ryo knows that he must prepare himself to make a choice.
download

Last edited by a moderator:

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Crescendo [english-version]

not a bad one actually, have it on a disc home(one of the few I bother to backup on cd).
What good in this game is that every heroine here have pretty interesting story(or at least original and different from others), with some kind of underside that's fun to solve or explore.
Also, main character given some charisma and individuality,and backstory with each girl, kinda explains why girls could have a crush on him, so the game won't remind you of those harem-types.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

not a bad one actually, have it on a disc home(one of the few I bother to backup on cd).
What good in this game is that every heroine here have pretty interesting story(or at least original and different from others), with some kind of underside that's fun to solve or explore.
Also, main character given some charisma and individuality,and backstory with each girl, kinda explains why girls could have a crush on him, so the game won't remind you of those harem-types.
acck you're making me droool! MUST DOWNLOAD! work faster internet! *whips internet* hyah~!

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

Is anyone else having issues with the music?

I'm running it on windows 7, mounted it with daemon tools and fully installed it. But when it starts it says something like

MUON.wav failed to open

the game is playable but I get the feeling that I'm missing out on a huge part of the game without the music.

any ideas?

mengsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello. I'm interested to try out the game, but the file is just to large for me to download. Could you split it up to smaller portions?

OP
M

mygirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's here... let's enjoy