What's new

ACT [D.R]Silver Hunter (RJ288762)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ288762_img_main.jpg
A one on one fighting (?) game!
Well, kinda...

It's more of a dodge the enemy's attack, then attack once, then rinse and repeat. If you win, you can go to next stage. If you lose, you're treated to simple sex scene on the Left edge of your screen.

I don't think there are any story about this, it's basically just pit you against various bosses, each with various timing and range.

Controls are as follow:
Z for attacking
X for jumping
C for dashing

It's a fine little game, I guess? Don't get your hopes too much though... although I'm still stuck at stage 2 :p

Wish there are sprite rape too and not just sex scene on the left edge of the screen.

shinryu

Reputation score
well i hate this game the window to hit enemies is so goddamn small and the last two enemies are cheap as hell and the h scenes don't impress

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
yup, didnt like this one either. i got to level 4 or 5 with the ghost wizard dude and realized that i probably COULD beat it, but it wouldnt be worth the effort. if they made a full platformer out of the engine with more and slightly better content, that would be okay.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I saw a gameplay video on YouTube (without the H-scenes) and it doesn't look like something I'd be interested in.
At a glance, I thought it would be a side-scrolling adventure but it seems to lean towards one-on-one battles.

shinryu

Reputation score
yup, didnt like this one either. i got to level 4 or 5 with the ghost wizard dude and realized that i probably COULD beat it, but it wouldnt be worth the effort. if they made a full platformer out of the engine with more and slightly better content, that would be okay.
it isn't worth it since the next boss is even worse

heinsc

Reputation score
Anyone know a program which could translate their newest game? Dont even know what engine they used. Mtool doesnt do the trick.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know a program which could translate their newest game? Dont even know what engine they used. Mtool doesnt do the trick.
it's made on game maker, so there may not be any automated tools like mtool, you can try with these

or search for more alternatives

Last edited: