What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Daijobi Labatory/Kagura Games] Holy Knight Luviria (ENG version)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Original JP dlsite link:

Description of Gameplay:
This is an RPG maker game when your standard combat system and movement system. The story is linear so all scenes will play out as you progress through the game. There is no H content in combat so just progress through the game normally. The game also has a crafting system where you can build stronger gear from equipment and material drops. From my experience, the game is actually quite grindy so you will need to revisit older areas to grind up your level. Getting defeated is an instant game over with no scenes or anything extra so just do your best for combat. That being said, there are scripted sequences where you are suppose to lose but those usually occur at the start of the battle where you opponent will open with a chaining attack that will keep going until you die. Now, speaking of chaining attacks, when you use skills or magic, there's a chance that it will "combo" where the character will use the skill that it combos with as an additional attack. If you're lucky you may get a chain of very long attacks letting you do tons of damage.

Controls:
Arrow Keys: Move
Z/Enter: Confirm
X/ESC/Numpad 0: Open Menu, Cancel
Shift: Dash or Walk
A: Message Skip
Q: Hide Message Box
W: Options
F12: Reset

Description of the story:
Blurp from the promo page:

A series of demonic invasions has landed upon the Gracio Empire, plunging the human empire into chaos as the demonic forces attack without warning.
As the one who sealed away its leader in the past, the Holy Knight Luviria realizes that this is the foreboding sign for the resurrection of the demon lord, leader of the demonic forces. Determined to stop the demon lord before he returns to full strength, Luviria sets out with a brigade of knights to bring down the demonic leader, striking deep into the demonic domain.
Unbeknownst to her, however, the newly resurrected demon lord, besides being a ruthless and deviant soul, has also taken a special interest in her. With the help of his equally-twisted sister and his witch subordinate, he comes up with a devious plan to corrupt the righteous knight…

My description:

You play Voice, the current demon lord after the previous demon lord (his father) was defeated and sealed away. Voice, unlike his father Shout, would rather smash pussy all day rather than murder and subjugate all creation. For the most part, there is an uneasy peace between demon kind and humans. However, the seal that kept Shout sealed began to weaken and his presence causes demons to want to go on a rampage. With his position threatened and way of life in jeopardy, Voice, his sister Iris, and personal Onnahole Witch Lifria embark to seal the previous demon lord. But his main goal is to really bag Luviria and then seal his father, in that order, and in that priority.

Fetishes: Big Breasts, Cumflation, Corruption, Bukkake, Interspeices, Pregnancy

Note: The original game was made and released in 2013 and the creator is known to be pretty anti-foreigner/anti-piracy, the fact that this game go translated means that they may be opening to other language markets. I highly recommend you purchase this instead as to encourage the creator to open up more. They make great art and their games are pretty fun as well so I welcome more translation from this creator. Please support them.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
does anyone have full save ? or some guide ?
1st game was DRM protected and hardly got DRM free shared so I doubt there a full walkthrough on the forum.
As for the gallery, here a gift.

Attachments

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have full save ? or some guide ?
There's no branching path so you only need to progress the story. You talk to the required npc and then go on invasions from your castle. All scenes are unlocked as you progressed through the story. You don't need to hunt for them because the MC is a horndog and does that for you already. I recommend playing it for the scenes because it's actually pretty funny and adds a lot of context to the h scenes.