What's new

VN/TEXT RPG RPG Maker [ダイジョビ研究所] 魔王のハーレムは冒険者町にて (RJ247530)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tags: Sexual harassment, rape, oppai, anal, sleeping, kissing, ahegao, inflation, pregnancy, outside sex, hypnosis(well only once...), vanilla.
(Im not sure if is taboo put vanilla and rape as tag together)

Hello.
I was checking and yeah, 1st place of the week... took my attention and yeahhhh~~ played it for few hours and I'm going to buy it to support this creator. Good work, well made.

The game is very simple with no secrets(i guess), as i played like a good guy and i didn't find any difficult.

Controls:
Mouse: left buttom (95% of your time)
Ctrl: skip text scenes faster.
mouse right buttom: hide/open text windows, probably will only use it to enjoy the CG-art.

Gameplay:
May be few of my first RPG-VN, or I can considerate it as Simulator like the DLSite says..

You administer resources as:

Gold: To buy Demon nuts or donate to church.
Demon nuts icon: As long is 1 > . Everyday you eat 1 Demons nuts to refill food to 6/6 and add +1 to Red monster icon. Else = Stamina is reffiled to 2/6 and Red demon icon don't change;
Red demon icon: Is you '' Level/Rank ''. Everyday you gain +1 on counter if there is 1+ Demon nuts;
Stamina: the steak icon, 6/6 is the fixed amount. You depend of this to make actions like chat, earn Gold/buy Demon nuts and doing Ecchi;

The basic, just keep Demon nuts refilled to 1> making sure you have Gold and Food to refill it.
Control resources to get more affection from those girls to get more resources and increase rank.

The game objective:
You just need to increase the girls affections doing dailies routines and doing ecchi to increase the max affection.
the game is very linear and simple, just using mouse to navigate.

probably only 2~3hour to clear it if administer well your resources.
you have to maximize all girls affections to proceed next level of ecchi.

As mechanics, is basically.. you administer your resources and do as your choices, but i noticed that is good to keep seeds in check cuz looks like uses 1 per day and add +1 do monster, but didin't figured the cannon of this yet. soo im on 1st run doing my best.
for example: i use 1+2 food to resource and farm affection and the last 3 food = plot. per day
careful when doing the 3 food plot first, you will end the day, soo is best doing it as last option of dailies.

to earn money, simply do quest with Chocola(dark elf) or Lizz(noble girl) cost 2 food. Also you gain a little of affection with Aira.

The seed and demon icon, maybe is the cannon about the Aira(demon girl) you foreplay with her a lot early game as same all other girl.

The Emma(priest), well, you do some donation but you lose few affection with Aira. Not much to worry.

There is a lot of hiragana and katakana text during events, soo did make easier to read mostly plot scenes.

Well, i liked a lot the event cg-art novel, is too lewd.
The cons is.. well, like you plot the girl and gain 1 point per plot, soo some crazy logic idea to do lewd thing 100 times each girl is like... wtf? Sasuga the MC.
You stay there like a year or two doing plot there during gameplay in-game.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Friendly reminder: This developer is notorious for reporting any download links to his game (aka anti-gaijin), but not as extreme as certain-developer-with-puzzle-protection-BF-monster-girls-RPG.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
full save on Etigoya drive if you want / need it...

Skyze

Reputation score
it would be great if got partial translate into english

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
they can do better than this, I barely feel anything, their old games were good.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Finished this game and seriously no difficulty, but there is whole lot of clicking... ugh

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guys sorry i am looking for the file what does i mean that is on Etigoya drive?
Search for a post from (exalted) user 'etigoya'. In the lower part of his post(s), there is a signature, which contains links to a thread for walkthroughs of various games, and another link to his Google Drive's shared part, which has full saves for many of the games posted here.
(Hint: here's a post from etigoya: https://ulmf.org/threads/rusanchima...ult-club-2-rj237448.12603/page-3#post-1037880)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, lacks gameplay description and possibly controls? Even though you've made an attempt and I do applaud that, honestly I can't understand what you're trying to say unfortunately.
PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus when you have updated the OP or with an update for the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP has been updated, thread moved back and reopened.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Please tell me you whore the girls out. Damn, just another wish-fulfillment. Ah well.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Nah, its just your usual, "I fucked them so hard they are now hopelessly in love with me and will be my personal breeding holes" fantasy.

d4rkn3ss013

Reputation score
Friendly reminder: This developer is notorious for reporting any download links to his game (aka anti-gaijin), but not as extreme as certain-developer-with-puzzle-protection-BF-monster-girls-RPG.
reporting any download links to his game doesnt mean its anti-gaijin, its more like anti-piracy. Stop making a japanese looks like a racist mate.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Theres an append patch with voice available now for this game, but needs the base game updated to version .2 or it wont work, just letting people know if anyone curious.

butters9

Reputation score
Is there any way to hook the text in these types of unitygames? To VNR etc.

OP
Eijineer

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
got the append +
and yeah~~ no regrets and worthy it.
Thats how i wish CV of others eroges moan like that. Good example to follow.
This eroge is a good candidate to get anime adaptation, if he get Bunnywalker company to animate = jackpot. But yeah, i have no idea how much money needed to get a good animation.
but the MC hairstyle really may get Petit company on lock on.