What's new

[Complete - Full] [Daijyobi Laboratory] [ナコの魔法と純欲の怪人~マリスの結晶~ / Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~] (RJ205518, RJ214977)

Franticdispo

Reputation score
Hi, I'm just a guy who translates games he thinks look cool. I mostly post on F95 if you know about it, so my apologies if any tags/info needs to be added.

I've been working on this game for a few months now, so I figured I'd post progress here. This version of the game includes the 1.02 version, as well as the append, which adds around 16 new H-scenes, bumping the total to around 61.

1.02 Ver. DLsite:

Append DLsite:

Basic synopsis of the game is that you play as Nako, a girl who is selected to become a magical girl and purify monsters that contain "Malice," a power that feeds off greed and desire. Along with her childhood friend, Azusa, she goes around purifying those who need help in order to fend off the evil organization Faust from taking over the world.

It's in RPGM, but the game plays like a side-scrolling beat-em up with its own mechanics and whatnot.

Ahegao, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Blackmail, Bukkake, Creampie, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Groping, Group Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Internal View, Lactation, Loli, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy (Ending Only), Prostitution, Rape, Shota, Slave, Teasing, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin

Tags not on F95/One-off Tags:
Magical Girl, Heart Pupils, Tanlines, Skin-tight Suit, Cumflation, Sleeping Sex, Titfuck, Crotch Tattoo, Vanilla, Breastfeeding, Mind Control

Game is fully completed! Thread is here:

https://ulmf.org/threads/daijyobi-l...18-rj214977-english-manual-translation.14986/

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
1. Thread creation rules
Anybody who wishes to contribute a partial or full translation can post a thread here, detailing progress and news on a given game. This section is intended to have individual threads for each game corresponding to a thread in the H-Games section. Thus, discussion in these threads should be limited to the translation effort, rather than the game itself. Please include the following in your OP if you wish to contribute something:

- The link to the thread in the actual H-games section (This is optional)
- Any updates or progress made on the translation (this can include whether you're actively updating it or have dropped the project)
- A link to the translation must be made accessible, though not necessarily downloadable.

Thread locked. To get this thread unlocked PM a mod with a link to the translation or the paywall which the translation is behind.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Patreon link added to OP, thread unlocked.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Be careful with this one. I'm pretty sure that Daijyobi Laboratory is rather trigger happy with DMCA strikes if anyone tries to tinker with their games in the open and they get a hint of it.

OP
Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Reputation score
Be careful with this one. I'm pretty sure that Daijyobi Laboratory is rather trigger happy with DMCA strikes if anyone tries to tinker with their games in the open and they get a hint of it.
That's uh, mildly concerning. Have there been any examples/sources you know of where that's happened?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
The now long-lost Yugifan3 had to take down some of his Partial Patches for some of his Games from Daijyobi Laboratory. I'm pretty sure it included this game here. Granted the circumstances were pretty convoluted. I'm sure we even had threads for this game on this forum but even they got purged for some reason. Just try to keep a low profile on this project and don't ask for money in any form for it, they hate that in particular...

OP
Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Reputation score
The now long-lost Yugifan3 had to take down some of his Partial Patches for some of his Games from Daijyobi Laboratory. I'm pretty sure it included this game here. Granted the circumstances were pretty convoluted. I'm sure we even had threads for this game on this forum but even they got purged for some reason. Just try to keep a low profile on this project and don't ask for money in any form for it, they hate that in particular...
*Looks at Patreon*

Hm, guess I'll just... turn that off for now.

At the very least I don't really charge to translate games like this, I just do it for fun, and I enjoy Daijyobi's artstyle; Luviria was actually the first game I played that got me into this whole scene, so I kind of owe it to them in a way. Hopefully they don't mind as much considering it's been 3-4 years since they worked on Nako and they just came out with Anti-Domi, which was a really big success. It was good practice too, so it's not entirely wasted if I can't upload it.

Guess I picked a bad circle to translate games from. I was working on another of their games as well, but, uh, maybe I'll put that on the backburner.

Kazukiri93

Reputation score
Really hope you're able to translate this without issue because as much as I like the game I'd enjoy it more if I understood it so thanks for giving it a shot.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
*Looks at Patreon*

Hm, guess I'll just... turn that off for now.

At the very least I don't really charge to translate games like this, I just do it for fun, and I enjoy Daijyobi's artstyle; Luviria was actually the first game I played that got me into this whole scene, so I kind of owe it to them in a way. Hopefully they don't mind as much considering it's been 3-4 years since they worked on Nako and they just came out with Anti-Domi, which was a really big success. It was good practice too, so it's not entirely wasted if I can't upload it.

Guess I picked a bad circle to translate games from. I was working on another of their games as well, but, uh, maybe I'll put that on the backburner.
You always can post an anonymous post for your translation on the /hgg2d/ board and let them upload it to the IPFS repo, it should be (more or less) safe there.
It looks like they even purged the MTL for AntiDomi from F95zone that got released a few days ago over there.

OP
Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Reputation score
You always can post an anonymous post for your translation on the /hgg2d/ board and let them upload it to the IPFS repo, it should be (more or less) safe there.
It looks like they even purged the MTL for AntiDomi from F95zone that got released a few days ago over there.
Shit you're right, it's not there anymore. Makes sense I suppose, it's a very recent title of theirs and they might want a bigger publisher to work on it for them in the near future. Apparently Nako didn't do as good as they had hoped from their cien page and Kagura started work on their later titles like Maou Harem, so I don't think they have this on their radar to get translated (though they probably still want to protect their stuff).

I'll see what options I have; if I need to, I'll take a look at the /hgg2d/ board, though I've never really browsed 4chan before. For now I'll carry on as usual, and if it gets thrown into the void or needs to be stripped from the website, then I suppose it is what it is.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, I can tell you it's not our policy to remove translations hosted here. Though it does need to be small enough to be hosted here and not contain explicit images of loli or shota.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my, this was fucking brilliant!
Enjoyed every minute of it!
I look forward to what you do in the future!
Of all the games I'd love to see translated, there's a VN which has been top of my list forever.
and the sequels. All looks so good!

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Long lost?, Wait what just happened?, So that why i never seen yugi post these last few month
Well, I guess the infamous "H-RPG Translator Curse" struck him.
This was his last message::

OP
Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Reputation score
Alright so I'm still waiting it out to upload on ulmf just in case something happens, but basically I have it on F95 for everyone to view publicly. I'll wait maybe another week or two, and then actually send in a post on ulmf. Simply typing "Nako's Magic" or looking on the profile "Franticdispo" should lead you to the game.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I can't say the percentage because I suck at numbers. Let's just say I translated up to the 4th dungeon map. Pictures popping up also has English text around it for you to remember where to get the items and not get confused. H-scenes are partially done (Mostly town H for Lizbel, Sofia, and Rosa) with the exception of 2 bosses H-scenes and Sprites H Scenes.
Already downloaded and played through it, thanks for the translation! Really well done!
It's a really fun game too! The artstyle was brilliant!

Silvasora

Reputation score
Thank you for this, I love this game and was hoping for a translation for a long time

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I started playing this yesterday and I've been having a blast. Thank you so much for all your work.

The translation is really good, too. Typos and other errors are very minor, like a couple instances of your/you're misuse or an incomplete command for a heart icon. As someone who absolutely loathes machine translations and the like, It's a rare treat to get to play a long hentai game with excellent art and scenes, ALL lovingly translated by a dedicated fan.

vantimanto

Reputation score
anyone here aware that english steam version of this game is coming?