What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli Shota [Daijyobi Laboratory][ナコの魔法と純欲の怪人~マリスの結晶~][v1.02 + Append] (RJ205518, RJ214977) (English Manual Translation)

Franticdispo

Reputation score
1.02 Ver. DLsite:
Append DLsite:

Pictures:

Description:
Titled "Nako's Magic and the Monster of Pure Desire ~The Crystals of Malice~" by the translator, Franticdispo, this game utilizes side-scrolling beat-em-up elements during combat in a 2d plane. You can switch between two different characters, one of which is melee while the other is ranged. There are an array of skills that range from movement to attacking to healing, with the end goal of defeating the enemies you encounter to purify them. The game is set up so that it explicitly states whether losing a battle will lead to H-scenes via. losing on the top left screen of battles. There are also H-scenes that appear throughout the game simply by progressing the story.

There are about 61 H-scenes in total spanning about 6000 lines of dialogue, all of which are unique.

Controls:
002_Combat Tutorial_001.png 002_Combat Tutorial_002.png 002_Combat Tutorial_003.png 002_Combat Tutorial_004.png 002_Combat Tutorial_005.png

Summary:
Amane Nako is a ditzy schoolgirl who lives in the town of Mercuria along with her best friend Nanami Azusa as well as her brother, Nanami Tsukasa.
One day, a contract with her stuffed animal, Shiro, leads her to become a magical girl, someone who purifies an evil force known as Malice, which corrupts people's desires.
Along with Azusa, she must stand up to the secret organization of Faust, which plans to take over the world to achieve true peace and equality through their own means.
With the power of Ripia, they will save the world from falling into evil's hands!

Tags (based off of F95):
Ahegao, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Blackmail, Bukkake, Creampie, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Groping, Group Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Internal View, Lactation, Loli, Male Domination, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy (Ending Only), Prostitution, Rape, Shota, Slave, Teasing, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin

Tags not on F95/One-off Tags:
Magical Girl, Heart Pupils, Tanlines, Skin-tight Suit, Cumflation, Sleeping Sex, Titfuck, Crotch Tattoo, Vanilla, Breastfeeding, Mind Control

v1.00 Patch:
Improved grammar, fixed text boxes, better H-scene dialogue, updated store options
DOWNLOAD:
WIN: Mod edit: Link removed due to underage content.
Patch v1.00 for NMatMoPD v1.02 + Append:

Translation thread is here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/daijyobi-l...e-crystals-of-malice-rj205518-rj214977.14926/

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seeing a new hentai game with the [ACT] and [RPG Maker] tags is like seeing a really nice-looking car with a suspiciously low price and very little information.

It's probably only good on the surface, but will turn out to be a massive disappointment the moment you get into it.

OP
Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Reputation score
Seeing a new hentai game with the [ACT] and [RPG Maker] tags is like seeing a really nice-looking car with a suspiciously low price and very little information.

It's probably only good on the surface, but will turn out to be a massive disappointment the moment you get into it.
Never realized that was a thing on this website, will keep that in mind while browsing, lol. That being said, I hope you enjoy the game regardless!

OP
Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Reputation score
Translations go here.
Considering I already have a thread of this game on that section of ulmf, would it be better to update that one with the information I have here and ask the mods to close this one or something? Still not too familiar with ulmf, so I appreciate the guidance.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Considering I already have a thread of this game on that section of ulmf, would it be better to update that one with the information I have here and ask the mods to close this one or something? Still not too familiar with ulmf, so I appreciate the guidance.
Translation thread is solely for discussion of the translation, and same for the game thread only for discussing the game itself (not that we don't get people derailing threads all the time). You can link the translation to the game thread and vice versa, but the discussion of the translation is not allowed in the game thread, and vice versa. There is already a thread for the game but it got locked because the OP didn't follow forum rules, so you could probably PM a mod to take over that thread or just make this the new game thread.