What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR Loli Shota [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu] ママショタ・キングダム / Mamashota Kingdom (RJ193696, RE193696)

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mom is a bit tricky. First, you need to be on the pass exam side of game. Then you must make sure you trigger every single one of the mom's events, which there are plenty of times where she collides with other characters. The key events are discovering your dad or whoever the guy is cheating on her. Iirc, after that she becomes more accepting of your perversion. Later on in her investigation she'll get ambushed by the culprits and you have to come to her aid. Sadly though, I know something is involved that you have to do but I can't remember.
thank you for you help ive managed to pass the exam however i believe ive only gotten the scene where she talks to me with the dad about passing the exam(aswell as being able to grope her the morning after while the father is still there) and thats it the only other people i can interact with are the keita and his mom and the pta teacher (which i dont know how to advance with) oh and the rich girl as well as the MC's sister
P.S the father often goes out to drink but i dont think ive had the opportunity to follow him or leave the house at the time

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thank you for you help ive managed to pass the exam however i believe ive only gotten the scene where she talks to me with the dad about passing the exam(aswell as being able to grope her the morning after while the father is still there) and thats it the only other people i can interact with are the keita and his mom and the pta teacher (which i dont know how to advance with) oh and the rich girl as well as the MC's sister
P.S the father often goes out to drink but i dont think ive had the opportunity to follow him or leave the house at the time
Ok, I'll give it a look and see if I can't re-figure out the exact way to do it. In the meantime, check out the walkthrough part of the site and use the RJ number of the game to see if maybe someone has a walkthrough for the game.

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I'll give it a look and see if I can't re-figure out the exact way to do it. In the meantime, check out the walkthrough part of the site and use the RJ number of the game to see if maybe someone has a walkthrough for the game.
i checked the forums and I didn't find anything sadly :/

Edit: ive found this
also was able to start her first event by waiting an hour after school on day 1 then she should be there at home
ive completed her route however now im stuck on yukari's route on day 9

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That guide helped me get 2 out of 3 scenes I was missing. And I have a good idea how to get third from it. I would never have thought failing to get on someone's path would be the key to get additional CG for them, very tricky there.

With Yukari....I'm guessing you're suppose to have a certain amount of knowledge? At least 60. If you don't pass the exam, you get thrown off her path it seems

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmm ill double check it but i think that i had over 90 at the time

N0bbody

Lurker
Reputation score
My biggest problem with the game is getting it hooked properly, because it works fine unless you get an Item or you get a stat+ from which point on you'll only get the message that you got said Item or Stat and I don't know how to get it working properly without losing sometimes half a dialogue to the void.

Boeitniiiiii

Reputation score
sombody pls tell me how to

1 pass the exam in the begin of the game (so i can do the mom route)
2 tell me how to start the ellis his mom route ????

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Either get his knowledge up high enough in regular mode, or choose the correct option in adventure mode. (He asks himself if he's confident in the test, choosing yes means he'll auto-pass while no he'll auto-fail)

OP
Notforlewds

Notforlewds

Reputation score
sombody pls tell me how to

1 pass the exam in the begin of the game (so i can do the mom route)
2 tell me how to start the ellis his mom route ????
KHTA explained it well, but to add, in the school there is a library. In the library there's an icon where you can study to increase his knowledge stat.

2. Pass the test, then with Ellis with you, keep going to the brothel and let the prostitutes fuck him. (I think molesting also counts toward this too?) Do it enough and on one of the days you'll hit a cutscene where Ellis can't get it up for his mom anymore. From there, you're set.

In other news, I think the dev is working on a sequel to this game.

Some of the characters look familiar. The Beach resort mom got buff!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
KHTA explained it well, but to add, in the school there is a library. In the library there's an icon where you can study to increase his knowledge stat.

2. Pass the test, then with Ellis with you, keep going to the brothel and let the prostitutes fuck him. (I think molesting also counts toward this too?) Do it enough and on one of the days you'll hit a cutscene where Ellis can't get it up for his mom anymore. From there, you're set.

Hmm, looking at the designs there are some familiar ones...but I don't think it's a sequel, or at least a direct one. Like the one in red looks exactly like the teacher and the nun favors the mom. But I think the location is completely different.
I would really love a direct sequel....kinda want to know how some of your classmates grew up. The blonde is easy to tell she'll look just like her mom, but the tsundere takes nothing from her mom except skin tone. I really enjoy games with age progression....but sadly it's not done that often. Best I played so far was an old SQUEEZ game and the raise a dragon loli game.

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the update man! enjoyed the 5 minutes i spent in the demo
i met alot of alot of milfs (nothing like having your whole apartment complex filled with milfs ^-^)
i cant wait for it to release

Attachments

Reputation score

Btw the game is already out.

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This will be my first attempt with "Translator++" and I kind of managed to get it. Most of it got autotranslated with google. Please try it out, extract the Game.rgss3a and copy over the data folder from the *.zip. Backup game first. :) (*it total broke down when I tried to translate the scripts file so not all got translated)
Maybe someone can do a better job.

Attachments

Reputation score
This will be my first attempt with "Translator++" and I kind of managed to get it. Most of it got autotranslated with google. Please try it out, extract the Game.rgss3a and copy over the data folder from the *.zip. Backup game first. :) (*it total broke down when I tried to translate the scripts file so not all got translated)
Maybe someone can do a better job.
Thanks for your contribution

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice.

Maybe now someone will have the energy to pick up the translation, all the options + machine translation only got me really confused.
Yes and maybe creating a dedicated thread for us to discuss because I am many months in now in this Game and I cant do shit or rather I have no Idea on how to H in this Game.

I guess there a many branches you can take for every Main Woman in this Game but I literally played 3 hours without any H-Content so I reaaally think I am doing something wrong xD

Last edited:

Miniluv101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes and maybe creating a dedicated thread for us to discuss because I am many months in now in this Game and I cant do shit or rather I have no Idea on how to H in this Game.

I guess there a many branches you can take for every Main Woman in this Game but I literally played 3 hours without any H-Content so I reaaally think I am doing something wrong xD
There's a link to an (official?) guide further up in the thread, but it's a bit hard to read bc it too needs to be translated through google (beyond being poorly written) and I'm not sure all the names match up.