What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [ダイニホケンシツ] ママショタ・キングダム (RJ193696)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ193696] ママショタ・キングダム

^ Duuno, went with the pink haired loli 1st time, new game+'d with the green 1 and it popped in my menu :/

PM'd for a 100% save so here it is :
View attachment Save04.zip

Copy/paste it and load but backup your stuff, otherwise it might fuck up your publicdata ....

Still dunno how to get to the "study at home" route, in the readme, it's almost like the beach route isn't the normal/easy route to get :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a rough guide on the dev's blog. It says to have 35+ in "sex knowledge", "dexterity" and "exercise capability" by the night of day 10.

Spam library, soccer/football field and take up trash bags to farm those points.

There's also a way to make $ by collecting and selling the insects you can find in the mountain spot (can collect but dunno how to sell them, then there's the weird fox girl in the middle inside some kind of temple).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Cheating new game
2. Had 40+ in all stats by the night of day 10
3. On morning 11, 2 of the girls came to talk to me, then the "go to AV house" popped up
4. Couldn't stay with milf
5. Game never changed like promised :(
6. Will re-try with staying with onsen milf ....

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, new game+'d from my ^ game. Day 1 unlocked a new location with 2 girls .... Seems I'll have the study route after 4-5 tries :D

OP
D

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe a new game where we keep inteligence low by not studying if anyone wants to try that i might later, the bugs and trash can be sold to the only store with a lady in the city area with the love hotel with the 3 milfs to up the stats or use the saveeditor and get the money that way is faster XD thanks for that program by the way

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got the study route :/ Damn that thing is hard to figure out.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's pretty long winded, here's what I did :

1. Cheat new game (just to be sure)
2. Your goal is to have 40+ "intellect" (whatever the stat in the library is) by day 10's night
3. To do that, go to library once every day, and do the O option on school from town map every time slot you got (don't bother with the teacher/doctor/any other girl).
4. You should easily have ~50 by day 8 if you luck out a few +2
5. Continue the beach route till the end, shouldn't matter which loli you get (I aimed the blue haired if you wanna do exactly as I did)
6. Once you get your loli ending, return to the main menu (should be auto)
7. Start a new game+ (cheat mode again just to be sure)
8. Play day 1 normally
9. After school day 1, you should have unlocked the spot above MC's house on the town map, go there and do the event
10. Proceed with the game normally [during the pool event, go left under the teacher, there should be a new event on the other blue haired girl] (if you cheated both games, you should have over 1m $ and over 100 in each stat)
11. Day 3 in school, you should get the "fail on purpose" choice during the exam, SELECT TOP OPTION (bottom goes to beach route)
12. Around that time, there should have been 1-2 events more with the new house (above MC's on the map, with the blue haired girl)
13. Day 4 after school, there should be a new shota with brownish hair on the left of the class with an event, talk to him and go to his house (new milf to get)
14. If you did/got all the above, welcome to study route

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hero of the hour, Wish me luck I will report my findings as I did that route but starting with the summer house owner route/ending.

edit: The study event will not trigger if you new game plus after the summer home owner route/ending. Im assuming you must choose a lols

edit: So I think I may have found another route, Doing the summer house owner route on my new run on the third day before sleeping I select the top option and it plays a cutscene involving a blue haired (boy? I think) and after class I can talk to brown haired boy

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My blue haired girl is the taller, bustier girl by the window on day 1 (?). She has a "hello kitty" pink shirt.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright I completed the routes I could and to sum it up I its a study at home route which unlocks; Sister, Mother, blue haired boys mother (You meet her right after all the parents are in school on the same day in school, then the day after you can talk to her son blue hair), Massage lady (Talk to brown haired boy when he pops up in the school classroom)

What it doesn't have is the location above your house unlocked or the blue haired girl line.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ If you don't do the "new" blue hair girl's pool event, you won't see her at her house after day 3 (even if it's unlocked), you'll only be able to talk to the other milf with glasses after the parent meeting.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't find or anywhere.

I know the no links rule, but anyone have some clue of where get em? :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You know you could buy them ? Both are hugely discounted and will barely set you back 15$ for the 2 .....

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ You know you could buy them ? Both are hugely discounted and will barely set you back 15$ for the 2 .....
My fault, I don't know why I assumed they weren't available on the eng dlsite, and I can't buy through the jap one.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally managed to do all the routes ........ Don't have all the CGs/endings though, but all the girls have been dicked :cool:

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone gotten text hooking to work for this? It just endlessly spams character stats for me. It's annoying because with their other games it works just fine.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro-post,

But, could someone post a detailed guide in regards to the two main path? (As in, either passing the exam and get locked out of beach events or fail and get beach events)

A guide was posted on the artist dlsite blog, so if someone could do a better translate than google, that too, is fine.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for anyone having problems with text hooking. VNR works fine with it. just go to text settings and check ignore infinite cyclic repetition just in case.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do the stats affect?

Status
Not open for further replies.