What's new

ACT [ ダイレクト] 犯されハザード RJ107514

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is a simple 3d run or rape game.

I tried the demo and the controls feel a little awkward, especially having to move the camera around constantly with WASD while trying to run with the arrow keys. I honestly haven't gotten past the first level because I'm really bad at this game. Basically when you get grabbed your suppose to struggle to break free. When you lose a piece of clothing you seem to blast all the enemies away and damage them (Not 100% sure if you actually damage them.). If you lose all of your clothes and get caught 1 more time you'll be raped and lose (You may be able to break free actually but I haven't been able to yet.).

Controls:
Move - Arrow keys
Shove - Z
Run - X
Move Camera - WASD

Don't ask me for a link to the game. I already blew all my money on Steam sales.

Last edited by a moderator:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Run or Rape) 犯されハザード Hazard Fucked

LOL a licker!!!

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wtf is with the lickers lol

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Are...are the lickers wearing bras on their heads?

Seems to be based on Resident Evil

Men of the town was destroyed by reason of a mysterious virus Draper turned into zombies.
I'll make a dangerous escape from the city to operate the Yukie-chan to them so that they are not fucked.

■ ■ game content
It is a game that you do not find the enemy while avoiding, cleave to the goal with a dash or defeat.
You will be caught and they undressed first. Game Over is fucked naked.
It is a simple content element only without any forward earnestly solve the mystery.

In addition to the usual zombie, six different types of enemies, such as long-tongued fellow zombies and strange. Stage 5 stage except practice surface.
You can play a variety of settings, depending on the mode of nude from the beginning because there is invincible mode and without damage.
With appreciation mode of operation can be cast off perspective.

■ Note ■
※ Be sure to check the operating environment for real-time 3D, so, thank you 試遊 of the trial version.
※ There is a possibility of an update on the replacement file, when you purchase, we recommend the registered users.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only download for this i can find is 2G-RJ107514.rar, which contains 2 zip files, both of which winrar informs me are either in an unknown format or damaged. Winrar can't fix them, is there anything else i can try to get them working?
Or has someone found found a working link?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's "Fucked Hazard". Since it's an obvious Resident Evil parody and the japanese title is "Biohazard".

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I was totally expecting to hear the voice on game select saying something.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The only download for this i can find is 2G-RJ107514.rar, which contains 2 zip files, both of which winrar informs me are either in an unknown format or damaged. Winrar can't fix them, is there anything else i can try to get them working?
Or has someone found found a working link?

Those freakshare, sharefile, ryushare links you find on the net, especially the first day or 2 the game is out, is 100% fake and is only there to get money from you trying to download fake files.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full game only seems to be ~17MB. I wouldn't expect anything too epic from the full version compared to the demo.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how far does the current version go now? I played a while back and not sure if there's any new content yet. I remember some weird fluids, tentacles, and the paperbag guys.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From what I played of the demo the controls are a bit awkward but you'll get used to it as you don't have to fiddle with the camera controls that often. I played on the Hardcore difficulty and was able to finish the level on my second try. The best tactic for zombies is to slowly pick them off one by one or two by two. The lickers you are going to have to make sure no other zombies come at you because they stun you for a quick second before attacking. The best time to attack a zombie is right when they put their arms up and moan, after that just keep up the attack.

I'm wondering how much positions will be unlocked in the gallery as the demo has three: 1 for the zombie and 2 for the licker. Only bad thing is that their are no voice sounds except for the zombies. I think if this, meijorida (that floaty girl game) and the gun placement girl game creators came together they could make something pretty awesome.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (Run or Rape) ??????? Hazard Fucked

Gun placement girl game?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

think its called cum bucket of the dead. but that could just be a bad translation.

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's "Fucked Hazard". Since it's an obvious Resident Evil parody and the japanese title is "Biohazard".
Technically it`s neither since the verb 犯す means to rape and it`s the present tense, not the past tense.

The correct English title is rape hazard.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Played the demo...pretty 'meh' game honestly.

WASD moves camera around, arrow keys move you around, Z pushes enemies(4 pushes to down a zombie, 5 for licker) and X runs. Both Z and X consume stamina. Z also is the grapple counter...have to mash it.

No voice-over in demo...not sure if it will be in the full version or not. Not even really worth a download since you have to switch over to japanese locale to even install it and you'll see everything in the demo in about 4 seconds.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

please beat the game and up to MF :D

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh my god :confused:
i mean the whole game, not the save :mad:
i think that when a guy beaten a game, he likes to share for friends, so i say " beat the game and up...":p