What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

The Hellrider

Reputation score
This is how the 'data' folder of a standard v1.13 of the game looks:
View attachment 16275

You have to copy the files of the uncensor patch (from AlexMy700x's post), which are in a .zip file with its contents looking like this
View attachment 16276
onto the above 'data' folder, during which you will be asked if you want to overwrite files - say yes to all.

But for the uncensor patch to work, you will need to remove or rename the mentioned .wolf files (again, quoting from AlexMy700x's post:
"move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf ")
You can see them in the first screenshot.
Et voila.
Alright, I understand now, many thanks ! :) Very appreciated.

EDIT: It works, thanks again zipetya !
By the way, there's some animation that I still miss in the gallery, number 11 to 18, with a kind of cross in front of the name... how to unlock them please ? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ADM

Reputation score
Don't bother. 2 links premium only, 1 link already taken down out of 3 links available.
Not wanting to toot any horns here but...there are premium link generators (that work) for those pesky premium links. Although one of the premium links is dead already lol.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Not wanting to toot any horns here but...there are premium link generators (that work) for those pesky premium links. Although one of the premium links is dead already lol.
Yeah i'm aware, and especially due to this extra layer of crap to wade through and still not being a functioning link is why i don't bother :p

Cheers for reporting it at least.

I'll offer as a valid alternative location for 1.16.

Last edited:

scratiii

Reputation score
Since I was pinned as a sewer rat for my last comment I'm going to make one a little more clarified and written out, does anyone have the update, that can give me a list of whats actually added before i spend the time to download this. Is it nothing but BS, or is there actually any more content added. i 100% the last update and don't want to waste my time downloading it again if there's nothing new.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Since I was pinned as a sewer rat for my last comment I'm going to make one a little more clarified and written out, does anyone have the update, that can give me a list of whats actually added before i spend the time to download this. Is it nothing but BS, or is there actually any more content added. i 100% the last update and don't want to waste my time downloading it again if there's nothing new.
It's just bug fixes. Someone in the thread already said it's just bug fixes, and if you really wanna be sure for yourself you can always just go do dlsite and google translate for a general idea of what it might possibly be. (it's bug fixes)

scratiii

Reputation score
It's just bug fixes. Someone in the thread already said it's just bug fixes, and if you really wanna be sure for yourself you can always just go do dlsite and google translate for a general idea of what it might possibly be. (it's bug fixes)
the update log for 0.8 also stated bug fixes, when in fact added 3 other scenes.

So I'm going to ask again, does anyone (that actually has the game) know if there's any new content?

Leblanc

Reputation score
is there an english translation out for this game yet?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah i'm aware, and especially due to this extra layer of crap to wade through and still not being a functioning link is why i don't bother :p

Cheers for reporting it at least.

I'll offer as a valid alternative location for 1.16.
Downloaded. Archive doesn't open with 7zip. Forced a re-check, still no go.

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the new version require a new save? Or can I use an older one? < ---- Ignore

So for some reason I cannot apply this uncensored patch? At leastt, I have no idea how. And I've tried following your guys insttructions but it makes 0 sense since all my files look different to yours.

Last edited:

Jet55

Reputation score
I'm trying translating this game, but neither english nor japanese are my native languages, so i'm in trouble. Google translating sometimes gives me a headache, so i'm looking for someone who can help me actually translate dialogues for me. While i could just insert machine translation instead, some dialogues wo't make any sense at all, and that's a pity

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm trying translating this game, but neither english nor japanese are my native languages, so i'm in trouble. Google translating sometimes gives me a headache, so i'm looking for someone who can help me actually translate dialogues for me. While i could just insert machine translation instead, some dialogues wo't make any sense at all, and that's a pity
If you're looking for a translator may I suggest out translation subforum.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thank you for reply! Could you please give me a link to that subforum you mentioned?
There's a subforum called "Translations", not hard to find

Don't expect to find anything, translating japanese is a total bitch and I think the game has been around long enough for a potential translator to take interest in it, and to my knowledge that hasn't happened.
Then again I'm not sure how long the script of this game is, considering its just an action game.