What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

NewGuy

Reputation score
I went to sleep pumped about this game and woke up to find it just posted here. Ya'll are my heroes.

CursedRena

Reputation score
ok so I just downloaded this from animesharing and hopefully someone can tell me why it says this app can't run on my pc. I really hope this is just something I'm doing stupid

Edit: Ignore, downloaded the one shared here and that one works

Last edited:

neogodslayer

Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock all the sexual skills?,I've beaten the game and have the first 4 of them

faulken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow, nice one. Did someone can explain how to access the gallery, or if anyone got a full save ?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you go... large chest mode? like it shows in the gallery?

negiis

Reputation score
How do you go... large chest mode? like it shows in the gallery?
You Have to finish the game (beating the succubus boss) and all location are now unlocked. Now take the last level and go to the second shiny thing.
Choose the 5th option and chosse the second one . and you have big breast ( you can do alternative scene with certain monster)

cell943

Reputation score
I beat the game. It seems like there's a bug with the boss replay mode. I fought the scientist/bone dragon again and selected the second option. After that, the play window is completely black (I can see the portrait on the right, just not the play area on the left), even after reloading. So, be careful with that.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Well, the way you're supposed to get the big breasts before unlocking the debug room is to game over to the wrestling dude, which gets you the special animations as well. You can game over to every boss for a unique scene, and considering that you can teleport to any boss you've seen using the last option on the statue, there's really no reason to no just lose to them all. Make sure to lose to the scientist dude's skeleton monster if you're into futa, doppelgangers, and/or futa doppelgangers.

As far as unlocking all the skills goes, you just get them for triggering each animation X times, which specific things growing specific skills. Though, as far as I can tell, most of them just raise your pink lewdity meter. The second one is the seduce-lookin' thing, the third is masturbation, and I don't think any of the other ones do anything too special.
Maybe some of them will be given more use in later updates? I don't know if this game is going to get any new content post-release or not, but considering how few of the weapons I have unlocked after beating everything and buying all the shop items, I'm hoping that those are unobtainable because more content is on the way. It's also very possible you just get them from clearing the game on higher difficulties or for getting far in endless, but I'm gonna stay hopefully ignorant.

Also, there's a different animation with the final boss if you fight her in futa mode (or you can just see it in the dubug room) but you can't normally leave the futa room while keeping the cock. It's kinda weird to have a scene like that implemented when you have to use to debug room to set your state to futa to see it, since doing so makes clothes kinda buggy when doing certain actions and most monsters just ignore futa. It feels really unfinished and I hope it's there as a sneak peek for new stuff rather than just a leftover animation he left in the game for us.
Power of positive thinking and all that.

Last edited:
OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the save is not full, but if you're interested in gallery mode (not everything unlocked, apparently gotta have fun with monsters first), this might suffice. The game is finished though.
I tried to attach the file, but site didn't let me for some reason.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do I get rid of the debuff that makes me unable to cum after losing to succubus?

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone has a trial of version 1.11? I think there were uncensored sprites in the data there. I want to attempt to uncensor at least some part of the game, however, I can't promise anything, I don't recall properly if there definitely were good uncensored sprites. I unpacked 1.13 version, it has no uncensored sprites, probably those got removed.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got . and yea it has some uncensored sprites.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
People are talking about sexual skills like seduction, but I'm not finding any controls to use anything other than the attack and limit break? How do you use them?