What's new

Dana (Lila M-3210)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Name: Dana Westworth
Level 0 Trait: Polearm
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
In this game, she has no 'doll joints'. She is just in this space suit.
In real life, she looks the same. Though her clothes of choice are light blue shorts with red straps, and an orange shirt. With the inclusion od socks, brown shoes, black bra, white panties.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):
Dana has a mischievous attitude. But she always finds light in it. She causes trouble, yet would always make sure her victims are smiling afterward. Or in a decent mood.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):
Her voice is high pitched.

---------------------------------

Dana entered the EGG testing facility on a breezy summer day, arriving in her casual, multi-colored clothing, eager to get her chance at trying out this brand new virtual game that had been getting quite a buzz going for it. Apparently, beta testing spots were extremely hard to get, but somehow she'd received an invitation in the mail for one, so here she was.

She filled out her form at the desk, providing basic identification information and waited for someone to come get her. She didn't need to wait long, as a tall man, extremely well-built and wearing a technician's white coat walked through the door to the testing area and called her name.

The man was so tall, he almost didn't fit through the doorway, but he had a nice face that offset his intimidating height.

"I'm Jan," he said, pronouncing his name as "Yahn." "Welcome to Chamber Corp, I'll be getting you set up."

He leads her to a small white room, dominated by a single machine which undoubtedly must have been the vaunted EGG system. Jan showed her to the seat inside it, which was quite comfy, made of a supportive foam material.

"You'll be completely safe inside, and I or someone else will be close at hand in case anything goes wrong, which it won't. Also, it's company policy that we do not record or live-view your gaming experience, so you don't need to worry about making mistakes or trying out zany tactics."

He smiled. "Just have fun."

With that the EGG chamber's door closed, bathing Dana in total darkness. Then the screen flipped on in front of her, its green text showing up and presenting her with some options.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Animals, Anthros, Werecreatures): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Body alteration, lewd compulsions" Y/N (if Y, freqency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?):
Additional Category? (Feel free to add a category if you want.)

After filling out the initial settings, she is presented with a list of options for gameplay type, location and difficulty. Some options are grayed out.

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Abandoned River Town(?)
Ice Fortress(?)
Mountain Pass(?)
________(?) (Something else?)

R

Ryka

Re: Dana (Lila M-3210)

Dana smiles to the tall guy. She seems to blush at his stature in secret, her hand over her mouth, smiling cutely. She also finds the fact his name sounds like Yawn a bit funny, but won't shurk her privilidge to beta test this new virtual reality game.

Inside the pitch black room, she tilts her head, curious. "Hmmm.... Wow, those are a lot.... lemmie see..." Her voice cute and high pitched, she begins choosing options, thinking out loud.

Humans? Like as in enemies? Hm.... How 'bout Y. 3.
Male/female? What does that mean? Well.... Y, 5. :3
Female/Female.... Maybe... Y, 4.
Pregnancy.... Hm. I was told I couldn't in real life so... Y. 5, so I'll really have to watch out for bad guys!
Birthing, of course Y, 5. I wouldn't like being pregnant and not even birthing.
*Dana sings* Non Consent Sex~ Y, 5~
BDSM.... hmm... Maybe. I do like to struggle. Y, 5.
Slavery, nah. I want to battle, not serve. N.
Monsters, Y 5.
Beasts, Y 5...
Corruption... that sounds weird. How bout N.
Roughness... I don't want to see to much gore so about aaaaa.... 4. Oh. *Dana taps Y* (Rough but not guro rough.)
Additional category.... milking. 5. I... have a thing for that.

Now... Normal.
Next, um... defensive levels... How about the Abandoned River Town?

Dana smiles as she looks to the screen. She is eager to see just how this game will play out. Knowing she will be completely safe makes her confident to be in this game. She holds her arms behind her back and rocks her feet in waiting.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The settings are inputted with a whirring sound and then the screen's text slowly fades away, leaving the EGG chamber black and empty. Dana then feels as if her body is rising slowly in her seat, as the sensation of weightlessness comes over her. Then suddenly the blackness fades away and she finds herself standing in a cute, but modest garb in a medieval style, and resting in her hands is a long bladed spear. It was heavy, but not so much that she cannot wield it; just that it seems to be designed for thrusting, rather than tossing.

She was standing on a small wooden dock, hanging out over a wide river. To her either side, a small wharf extended down the riverbank, most likely used for tying off fishing boats or trade barges, though she saw no ships about. Behind her, a moderately sized town made primarily of wooden structures was sprawled out, and beyond that lay woodlands. She didn't see a single person in the streets, even though it was the middle of the day.

R

Ryka

Dana looks around. "Wow, this..." She looks to her sword in amazement. "This is awesome! This is my first time in Virtual reality!" She begins to walk. It is as if she were really in this land. She smiles brightly as she heads for the town. Curiously, she looks at the streets. "Hm.... Oh right. It's in the beta stages." She walks forward, assuming there are no usable shops. She has played beta games before. But just not virtual reality beta games. She looks ahead, hoping to reach the woodlands.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She is not far into town when she hears a *scritch scritch* noise coming from one of the buildings, a two story house that has all of its windows smashed in.

Dana stops to look at it curiously, but she doesn't hear the noise reoccur so she shrugs it off, heading forward through the town. Then there is another *scritch scritch* sound, this time coming from her left. She pauses to look that way, gazing intently at the woodwork.

Her searching eye is so intent that she doesn't notice the scuttling behind her until it is too late. With a *thwip thwap* two cords of sticky, silvery clumps hit her from behind, knocking her forward with their strength.

Staggering, she sees that she has been hit with two gouts of webbing coming from two very large black and mottled brown spiders, each about two feet in length!

----------
Spider A 3/3
Spider B 2/2
Dana 3/5 (webbed twice, -4 to attack, -2 to escape)

(failed two spot check rather poorly)

R

Ryka

Dana squeaks adorably, despite being apparently strong. Well, strong enough to be chosen for Egg. She struggles in the webbing. "Kyah.... dammit!" She looks to the webbing and smiles softly. "Wow.... How am I able to feel actual webbing....?"

She tries to escape the two webbings, trying to break free. "Ghnnn... Once I get out of some of this, I will stick my spear into you!"

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dana anticipated the spiders' intentions to try and wrap her up, so she ran in the same direction, not allowing them to pull the webbing tighter, then, using the sharpened blade of her spear, she cut through the strands and once again stood free, with her weapon at the ready.

Two more gouts of webbing flung at her, but now she was prepared and she ducked the first easily, while the second barely missed her, whizzing by her face in what would potentially have been a blinding shot.

------------------------------
Spider A 3/3
Spider B 2/2
Dana 3/5, AP 0/10

R

Ryka

Dana ducks under the first attack, then turned her head, looking as the webbing flies past. She then glares at Spider A. She rushes it and tries to attack with her spear. "Take this!"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The spider does take it, much better in fact than Dana would have preferred, for instead of retreating as she had though it might, given her menacing charge, it had leaped straight towards her at the last moment, bypassing the spear's tip and landing directly on Dana's bosom. Immediately, a spray of webbing shot out of its bottom and *thwipped* around both her ankles, binding them together and causing her to fall over onto her hands and knees, kicking up dirt and mud in the middle of the abandoned street, messing up her clothes. The spider still was under her, spinning its webs while its feet and mandibles began cutting at the neckline of her shirt.
-----------------------
Spider A 3/3
Spider B 2/2
Dana 2/5 (webbed, -2 attack, -1 escape)

R

Ryka

Dana yelps as she is taken by surprise, her large orbs tugged at as her ankles are taken. She then falls to her knees, her breasts in full perk in this position as the spider tries to undress her. "H-hey! This is feeling too real!" She glares at the spider under her. She is now trying to struggle out from over the bug, readying her spear if she is able to move. Her ankles binded.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dana attempts to free herself from the spider, but the ankle bindings don't allow her to get to her feet again, and the spider's webbing quickly binds one of her hands to her hip. The mandibles meanwhile chew through her shirt, and snip open her bra from the front, exposing her breasts. The spray goes from her hand and hip to her knees, binding them together as well and strengthening the bindings on her lower legs so that her lower body is all but immovable now. The bites and scratches on her skin seem to be making her tired, and Dana feels like she's about to lose all of her strength.

----------------------------
Spider A 3/3
Spider B 2/2
Dana 1/5 (Webbed twice -4 attacks, -2 escape)

R

Ryka

Dana pants heavily, wincing her eyes. ".... Ghhhah.... I might as well quit struggling and let them get me.... I was told I'll be safe, so it won't hurt.... I think...." She curiously stops fighting it, her body just tensed as she struggles a bit, just out of slight sexual joy in struggling. She looks to not one, but both of the spiders. She sweats down her pale curves of her breasts.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dropping her spear, Dana gives up her resistance to the spiders, feeling the other one hopping onto her back half a moment later and shoot her with another gout of webbing, binding her last free arm to her side.

The spider beneath her stops its webbing and begins to cut away Dana's skirt and panties while the second spider finishes up securing her arms, tugging them further behind her back to the point where her elbows meet, and then wrapping many extra layers of spider silk around them, and then across her lower ribcage, keeping her midriff and her breasts exposed.

When at last the two spiders have undressed and secured her to their satisfaction, they each web her again on either shoulder and begin to drag her through the muddy streets, slowly bringing her back to the two story house where she had first heard the strange noises.

Inside was a nest of spiderwebs, completely taking up the majority of the space. It looked like quite an active den, for there were many similar spiders living there and crawling about. She was taken down a ramp into a basement area, where an extremely large web had been spun across most of the room. On this, she was placed and secured. Then Dana saw at least half a dozen more spiders file down the ramp and scuttle across the web to where she lay exposed.

The spiders seemded to stare at her with her many eyes, and she was already tired and dirty from the experience and so laid her head back and sighed, exhausted. Then she felt the first of the spiders cutting her lower bonds. Were they freeing her?

It quickly became apparent that they were not. Rather they were simply binding her in a more acceptable fashion - with her legs spread ominously apart and rebound to other parts of the giant web. Then the first spider crawled to her exposed cunny and mounted her hips, extending a long tube from its body, about seven inches in length. It brushed against her nether folds and pushed against them, sliding into her with slow determination. The pressure felt like it should hurt, but instead whatever pain she might have expected to receive instead simply rendered her muscles even more powerless to resist. All that remained was pleasure, and as the spiders length disappeared fully into her, Dana felt a ripple of arousal and knew she was getting wet. Then the webbing behind her tugged, and she felt another pressure building at her rear. A spider had climbed towards her on the opposite side of the web and was now about to piston its own shaft into her asshole. This time there was a tinge of pain to accompany the feeling, but the spider did not stop until its length too was completely inside her. The two spiders began to thrust in and out of her, forcing her to gasp with the overpowering sensation. They fucked her for several minutes like this, until they both released their contents within her bowels and womb.

Dana clearly felt a multitude of small, squishy eggs flowing inside both holes, but was unable to do anything about it. The two spiders left her then, and were quickly replaced by two more spiders who repeated the process. This was continued until the eight spiders had all had one turn. By the end, Dana was full of spider eggs, positively shaking to the brim. Some trickled out of her and slid to the floor, but most of them stayed inside her, clinging to her inner walls.

Hours seemed to go by in the blink of an eye as Dana fell into an unconscious slumber.

She woke to the alien feeling of many small movements going on inside her and then weakly managed to turn her head to see with horror many tiny arachnids crawling out of both he holes, one after another after another.

"Precious things aren't they. A shame most of them will die for lack of food, but those that survive will be strong indeed," said a voice behind Dana.

High upon the web sat a strange looking creature. It's lower half was that of a great spider, mighty and powerful, the size of a small horse, while it's upper half was that of a humanoid woman but with eight eyes. She had long black hair and magnificent breasts, with her skin creamy pale except for her forearms and hands, which were black and clawed, like her spider form below her.

R

Ryka

Dana looks around as she is dragged onward. She scans this new house she was forced to be in. "What are they going to do to me? Eat me?" She then is placed on a web, with her legs spread. "Wh-what? It's already.... this must be the adult content I read about. But I surely cannot feel any- KYU!!!!!!" She tilts her head back widening her eyes at the pleasure. All too real feeling. "OOOOOHHHHM....!!!!!!" She looks to the spider in front of her, her hips jerking back in reaction to the thrusts. She then feels a great pain in her tush. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!" She grits her teeth as she is unable to struggle out. She pants gaspingly as the blonde warrior squeaks in reaction to being double penetrated. She yells out more and more until she finds herself too exhausted to yell out anymore. She looks down to her tummy, twitching in reaction to it expanding in the egg consumption. "GHHHN..... ghn....... I am being..... b-breeded...." She gasps out as two more spiders cling to her body to breed. "N-not again....!! Ghhhnnnn....!!!!!" Her body was shiny with sweat droplets along her busty form. The feeling is intense each set of spiders breeding her. She fell into unconscious as the next set was breeding her.

She woke up, then twitches around. Stimulating feelings of many little legs moving around. "KHN..... KHNNHNN....." She yells out loudly as the arachids climb out of her two holes, her tummy put to the tense as she tenses it. She then rests, panting after her birthing of the spider eggs. Her mouth salivating. She looks up at the spiderwoman from over her shoulder. "Ghnnn.... Cut me down so I can level grind....." She pants heavily. "Or.... turn this game off for a while...." She has no idea she could turn the game off. This seems to be like a new reality.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The game world freezes as a a broken immersion message appears in front of Dana, green text forming in front of her.

PLAYER may not exit the game at this time.

The message faded and the game world came back into focus.

"You seem to be delirious," the spider woman said, her large bulk scuttling over to Dana. "Not an uncommon trait for a human to have just after giving birth to hundreds of arachnids. But there's one more egg that I'll need your body for..."

With that, the half spider, half woman lowered herself, and what appeared to be a stinger on her back pointed inwards and came closer to Dana's open and still unprotected snatch. The stinger nuzzled its way in through her outer folds, easily sliding up her well lubed hole. The stinger then moved from side to side, and it felt to Dana as if she were being stretched out down there, and the effect would have been most painful if she weren't already so numb to pain from her previous efforts.

Eventually the stinger withdrew, only to be replaces with something else. Something large and firm, yet soft. It slowly, gently was pushed up her inner tunnel guilded along carefully by the half woman, even after it was fully inside her. The the woman repositioned herself so that her human-ish hands could move to Dana's opening and push and prod inside. Dana nearly fainted again as the woman put one, two, three... all five fingers inside her, and then pushed in... eventually putting her whole fist inside, then shoving the object further up into Dana's womb. Her stomach bulged and she wondered how all this wasn't tearing her up inside.

Eventually satisfied the spider woman withdrew her hand and licked it happily in front of Dana.

"Okay, it's secure. Now I can let you go. You will take good care of it now, won't you? I'll even give you some advice to help you along your way. If you came to this town to find the treasure, it's in the tower at the center of town, but it's guarded, so be careful~." She winked at Dana, then cut her loose from the webbing, sending her to the floor with a soft thud. Her spear was dropped with a clatter in front of her.

"I suggest you find a nice safe place to give birth first though. It'll be a couple hours."

R

Ryka

Dana looks into the eyes of the extremely curvy spiderwoman in frustration of her previous failure to escape. She pants a bit. "Hhh..... hhnnn..... Ghaaaahaaaaaigh!" She tilts her head up as she is 'stung' in her honeyhole. She tenses her thighs as hard as she can. She then squints as she is egged once more. "GYAGH!!!! C-can't t-take it.....!!!!!" She grits her teeth, her saliva dripping from her cute lips. She then yells out as she shoves the egg further into her womb. "KYAH, I-ITS TOO BIG!" She then gasps as she has it inside fully. Cut free, she holds her tummy, looking up at the spiderwoman. She takes her spear and without a word, she tries to scurry away.

Outside, she looks around for an appropriate place to lay her egg. She blushes deeply as she only has a matter of hours.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The spider woman waves with a toothy grin as she falls back into the shadows of the basement, watching Dana scurry away to go give birth.

Once out of the house, stepping past several spiders who no longer pay her any attention, Dana looks about. She's on the main road again. A bit further down to her right looks to be the center of town, while to her left is the wharf from where she came. There is a side street that leads to several more residences before meeting up with another larger, parallel street, which might hold more options.

R

Ryka

The warrior holds onto her front, minutes passing by as she shifts her gaze around frantically. "Ghnn.... hnn..... I need to find a place...." She squints as she races for the parelell streets. Surely this town has a hospital. Maybe an empty house somewhere. She hopes, at least.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nearly every house she passed seemed abandoned. It would simply be up to Dana to enter one to see if it was truly empty and safe enough for her to give birth in peace.

Then Dana heard voices up ahead, two of them, one male and one female. They were just around the upcoming corner.

"...said she sensed a disturbance at Ell's dock," said the man.

"Yes, but this isn't the road to Ell's this is Cynder's dock. We need to take a left here," replied the woman.

"Isn't it?" said the man, "I suppose you're right. What I get for staying at the farm too much."

There came a light laugh from the woman, "That's because you're easily distracted. Nothing matters to you except for..."

And now they were about to turn the corner directly onto Dana's street. Did she wish to hide or stay out in the open. They certainly sounded like normal people...

R

Ryka

Dana holds her tummy as she stays in place. She looks to the two as she smiles. "People.... This may be the best chance to get some help."

She waves the two over. "H-HEY! You two! I need your help! A spider queen laid an egg in me!" She shivers. "I don't have much time!"