Dana (Lila M-3210)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dana (Lila M-3210)

Rounding the corner are two individuals who looked as though they might be twins. They were both blond with short hair, though the girl's hung down to beneath her ears while the mans was in a more natural man's style, clipped to only a couple inches in length. They both had blue eyes and pale skin. The man dressed in white trousers and a brown open vest that showed off a fine physique, while the woman wore a simple white skirt that hung low to her ankles and a white shawl that hung over a skimpy white bikini top that revealed a decent amount of her cleavage. Both woman and man held staffs in their hands, though the man's seemed like an oaken quarterstaff while the woman's was shaped like a shepard's crook.

"Oh," said the woman, her eyes widening and looking to her partner. "This is unexpected, isn't it?"

"Looks like the dryder got to her before we could," said the man, shaking his head. "That's a shame... you know what that'll do to her-"

"Oh shush, Reese," the girl interrupted him and then she went to Dana. "You poor dear, my name is Rhyma, and this is my brother Reese. You'd better come with us. We have a place where you can be safe."

To this Reese nodded and ran a hand through his own hair. "That's right miss, it's ah... good you found us."

R

Ryka

Dana smiles in relief. "Thank you. This is extremely helpful." She sounds increasingly tense by the minute. She smiles to Rhyma and Reese. "S-so you were about to get to me before the spiders did?" She then thinks for a bit. "What would the egg do to me....?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rhyma waves off the question.

"Reese is a pessimist some times," she said. "If you listen to him, he'll just make you worry. Dryder births can be difficult for the human mothers, but we'll help you through it. We just have to get you off the streets. This town isn't safe, as you've already discovered."

Reese remained silent and led the way back up the street, but eventually looked back over his shoulder and spoke once they had arrived at a larger building.

"You know, it might be better to simply remove the egg before it hatches. We don't exactly need another dryder hatchling making the wharfs more dangerous."

"That's invasive magic, Reese," his sister said, "You yourself have advised against it on several occasions."

"Yes, but those weren't..." he stopped himself, glancing at Dana and then eyeing Rhyma meaningfully. "They weren't dryder births. If the egg breaks early during the birth..."

Rhyma sighed and turned to Dana. "Okay, I suppose you deserve to know a little more. We're both magicians, and we've seen girls like you impregnated by the monsters before. Dryders - that's the spider woman who did this to you - their eggs have posion sacs inside that are dangerous if the egg breaks while inside you. We can attempt to abort the birth and not risk the egg breaking during birth, but the magics used might have an unexpected effect on you - it could either numb you or make you extra sensitive down there permanently, or it could do nothing. But you run the risk of being affected by the magic. It's your choice, dryder eggs don't tend to break during birth, but it did happen once that we've both seen and... it wasn't pretty."

R

Ryka

Dana makes herself comfortable. "Hn, well I don't want to die so early in my adventure...." She closes her eyes. "Especially if something like this.... is happening."

She smiles to the two, her mindset that it is just a game making her have no care for the Dryder offspring inside her. Though the overly sexy spider woman would hate her forever. Not that the feeling isn't mutual of course by now.

"I accept the risks. I don't want to shrivel up and die or anything." She smiles softly. "What do I have to do?"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reese nods and seems to smile almost relieved. "Good choice," he said. "Here, let's use the old library."

Reese pointed to the large building that they had stopped in front of. Moving in through the doors, he quickly led Dana and Rhyma through the main lobby area and up an old staircase to a second floor full of stacks of books. Turning left, he walked them along an inner balcony that overlooked the ground floor below.

"We'll have privacy up here, and Rhyma can stay on lookout in case anything follows us in."

They reached a corner area where a couch had been placed for reading purposes next to a window that let plenty of daylight through.

"Okay, here's as good a place as any. Now just have a seat and erm, well, spread your legs. No need to be shy, I've seen it all before," he said.

Rhyma stayed back and let her brother take over while she gazed down over the balcony, staying on watch.

R

Ryka

Dana looks to Reese, then nods. "I understand. I just.... wow..." She whispered to herself. "You seem so real..." She then gets up on the couch, the egg becoming dangerously close. She spreads her athletic legs, revealing to him her pink cute honeyhole. She blushes a bit, wondering what will come of this.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reese lays his staff down at his side and breaths warmly on both his hands then rubs them together vigorously.

"Okay, here I go... I'll try to be gentle," he said.

Dana could not detect anything that was going on, but he seemed to be meditating with his hands just a fraction of an inch from her lady parts. Then she suddenly felt some warmth in her nethers, which gradually grew stronger and stronger, until she felt very hot down below.

"To make this easier on you, I'm going to have to put you in a state of arousal. Okay?" Reese said, and then immediately following, his fingers began to rub sensually at Dana's clitoris, which combined with the hotness spreading through her, was in an extreme state of sensitivity.

Reese continued to work Dana, rubbing her clit with one hand while his other began to prod and penetrate her with his ring and middle fingers.

"That's good, you're doing great," he said encouragingly. "You're getting quite wet. Now... I'll just feel around with my spell..."

Dana felt a force that was not Reese's hands enter up her honeyhole, exploring her inner walls which had become heated and excitable. She felt the egg inside her shift slightly, which produced another wave of arousal all its own. Suddenly, Dana knew she was about to climax, and her thighs tightened instinctively as she rode the wave of orgasm.

"Very good," Reese said from below, "Now I'll move the egg."

His physical hands still stimulated Dana without stop, but the spell force was slowly sliding the egg's mass down her canal towards the opening. She could feel it sliding every millimeter, and it felt as if her whole body was burning up. Her breasts were swelling and her nipples were fully erect while love juice just seemed to seep out of her to form a pool of wetness on the couch's cushion where she sat.

"Almost there..." Reese said, and finally, she felt the egg reach the entrance. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate it. "Got it!"

With a gasp, Dana came again, as the egg was released from her. It was a white thing with a sickly green hue towards the center.

"Foul poisonous thing..." Reese said with disgust and made to heave it over the side of the balcony when Rhyma stopped him.

"No, love, let's not do that," she said, taking the egg gently from him and putting it in her pouch. "I'd like to examine it later."

The two of them then turned to Dana to see how she was coping. She was fine except that the warmth inside her did not seem to be dying down. She was flush and very aware of her whole body, inside and out.

-----------------------
Dana has gained the Sensitive Trait. (Gain AP at double rate)

R

Ryka

As Reese put the spell on her, she tilts her head up, taking deep breaths. "Ghhh......" She then grips the couch. "Gah.... okay.... hhhhh...... I'll t-tough it out...." Her body seems to tingle all around as she tenses her thighs more and more. She yelps cutely as the clit rubbing seems to be a bit much for her body. Her mouth waters. "Ghah..... hhhhah....." She then tenses up instead of yelling out like she would do normally in orgasm. Instead, she lets out a moan that is completely cute, given her high voice. She closes her eyes as the magic makes the egg shift around. "Ghhh..... hhhah..... HNNN..... HHHaaaahn....." She slowly tenses her grip on the couch again, her body moving up toward orgasm again. She cums as she arches up, the egg coming out, leaving her slim tummy back to normal. "....GYAH~~~!" She takes deep breaths, looking down her body. She puts her hand to her extremely sensitive honeyhole. She then looks to the egg, wondering whether or not he should throw it. But then gets back into her usual mindset. It's just a game.... right?

She looks up to Rhyma and Reese as she pants. "Ghhh.... hhhah, I s-still tingle.... I think I got more s-sensitive from your magic...."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"More sensitive?" Rhyma asked, her eyebrows raised, then she smiled. "Well, that's not entirely a bad thiing, I supppose."

"No indeed, it is not," nodded Reese.

Now that the magical operation had been concluded, Dana felt more energized in addition to being overly sensitive. She noticed that Reese had been gazing at her chest since the egg had been removed, and suddenly she was very conscious of being nude save for her shoes and a few rags of clothing that had not been chewed and ripped away by the spiders.

"We'd better get her back to the farm then, before anything else finds her," Rhyma said, coming over to kneel beside Dana. Her eyes too came to rest momentarily on Dana's breasts before rising up to meet her eyes. "Are you okay enough to walk? It's about a mile from here."

R

Ryka

Dana looks to Reese.... then her perked breasts, showing him that he was staring. She nods, then waves to Reese. She looks to Rhyma's form, then looks to her own bust again, her cheeks bright. "I'm fine. I'm sure I can make it if I walk with someone." She smiles, her cheeks still bright pink. Sh then remembers. "Oh... Do you have any new clothes? I can't go out looking..... like this. The spiders might attack us."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We'll both take you there," Reese said, his eyes finally coming to meet Dana's after she indicated that he was staring. "You should be fairly safe with us to protect you."

Rhyma scrunched her lips to one side in though as she looked in her pack again. "Hmm... I ah... do have something i suppose you could wear. At least for a bottom."

She pulled out a white miniskirt with black patches from her pack and looking it over with a grin and a wayward glance to Reese, she handed it over to Dana. Unfolding it, Dana giggled, for it seemed to look sort of like a cow pattern. Rhyma then proceeded to undo her shawl and tossed it over to Dana as well.

"If Reese's stares are getting to be too much for you, you can pull that over your top," she said.

Then there was a loud creak from below on the first floor and Rhyma and Reese instantly ducked low, looking out over the balcony. Someone or something had just entered the building through the front doors.

R

Ryka

Dana laughs a bit. "Heh.... I guess I can wear this." She takes some of the tatters and makes a bra-esque cloth around her perked bust. She then puts on her skirt and gets up. She smiles and moves onward in hope of being taken to safety.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dana gets dressed and stands up, much to the concern of Rhyma and Reese, who were both laying low and peering over the rim of the balcony down onto the floor below.

With the bright window letting daylight pour in behind her, Dana makes her presence easily discernible to the the three individuals who had entered the library from below.

Two were long haired male humans, each wearing a uniform - of sorts. They had on tight black trousers and wore several leather straps attached to a large iron ring in the center of their torsos. Around their necks they wore black collars which were both attached to long chains that were held by the third figure behind them. That was an odd looking, female figure, shown to not be entirely human by the long prehensile tail that snaked out of her elegant dress, and the two curved horns that emerged from her brow.

Most disconcertingly, her eyes seemed to glow orange. And all three newcomers looked up to spot Dana.

The woman smiled confidently and made a little *chk chk* noise out of the side of her mouth, and let the chains drop from her hand. The two men, now released from her grasp, immediately ran towards the staircase and full pace, like bloodhounds having been released.

"Oh dear," said Rhyma, having taken the opportunity to get a full view of the woman below. "It's Desedra."

"Would she take on both of us?" Reese asked.

"Maybe not immediately, but if she knew we were both away from the farm..." Rhyma let the meaning of her words trail off so that Dana could not follow her line of thought.

"Okay, I see your point. One of us needs to sneak out of here while the other fights them off."

They looked at each other meaningfully, and then played papers-rocks-scissors. Rhyma won.

"I'm staying with her," she said.

Reese bowed his head. "Okay, I'll see you both tonight."

With that, Rhyma jumped up just as the two man-hounds burst onto the upper balcony at full gait.

"Okay, dear," she said to Dana. "Time to fight."

---------------------
Man-Hound A 4/4
Man-Hound B 4/4
Dana 5/5 AP 0/10
Rhyma 6/6 AP 0/10, MP ?/?

R

Ryka

Dana takes a step back, then glares. She is on the defensive but the spear she is holding is gripped firmly. She knows she is safe in Rhyma's care. She quirks a smile and tries to pick on that is not closest to Rhyma, assuming she can deal some magic to one of them. Dana thrusts at Manhound B with the pointy weapon.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rhyma holds out her hand at Manhound A and a subtle wave of displaced air shoots out at the man, hitting him squarely, causing him to spasm suddenly and trip, falling hard to his hands and knees.

Manhound B deftly sidesteps the pointy end of Dana's spear, attempting to rake a claw across Dana's body, but she blocks the attempt with her spear's haft.

---------------------
Man-Hound A 3/4 (stunned for 2 turns)
Man-Hound B 4/4
Dana 5/5 AP 0/10

R

Ryka

Dana grits her teeth as she looks to the manhound, then pushes him away, hoping to ready herself for a counterstrike. She backsteps to hopefully buy herself that split second needed to attack Manhound B as well as she can.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rhyma blasts the second manhound with the same wave of magic, causing him to spasm as well, just in time to open him up to an attack from Dana's spear, which catches him in the side. He howls and collapses to one knee.

Neither enemy can attack back.

--------------------
Man-Hound A 3/4 (stunned for 1 turns)
Man-Hound B 2/4 (stunnded for 1 turn)
Dana 5/5 AP 0/10

R

Ryka

Dana smiles to the enemy, then blushes a bit, still on the defensive so she won't be taken off guard due to her AP debuff. She readies for another attack, lowering her spear and trying to nail Manhound be in the side again. "Taaaake..... THIS!"

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The spear impales the manhound again, and he yells loudly in agony, but his energy seems to come back to him, and his partner as well gets back to his feet. They each take a swipe at the two women, but both Rhyma and Dana are able to fight them off.

The two sides exchange blows for a bit, but are both able to dodge each other until finally Dana is able to spear the second manhound for a third time, this time bringing him low.

"Rhyma, Rhyma, Rhyma... my do you work quickly." The woman who had been holding the chains of the manhounds now stood on the balcony. Whistling, she recalled the still living manhound, who immediately disengaged and rushed back to her side.

She was dressed in an elegant evening dress, low cut at the top and high cut at the bottom to show off the long smoothness of her legs. Her tail flicked out behind her, sinewy and black and ending in a tiny pronged spade.

When the manhound reached her, he knelt at her feet and she petted his head. She glanced unhappily down at the fallen manhound near Dana.

"Pretty and dangerous. Seems a shame to see her go to you rather than me. I think she'd make a wonderful succubus with a little work."

Rhyma took Dana by the hand and backed away, not taking her eyes off the strange woman with the glowing eyes.

R

Ryka

Dana looks to her with an offended look. "What? I would never be something like that!" She glares sharply as she backs up with Rhyma. "I am on her side, so NYEH!" She decides to stick her tongue out, her mindset still not cleared from this new reality, but still showing her bravery.

"So why don't you just go back to where you came from?"