What's new

ADV RPG Maker [danbo-rumansion] パニックパーティー / Panic Party (RJ238776)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm. Pink's very last scene in the gallery, the chair-dildo thing. Where is that exactly in the game? it looks like I completely missed it.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm. Pink's very last scene in the gallery, the chair-dildo thing. Where is that exactly in the game? it looks like I completely missed it.
think you unlock it by getting all bad ends scenes.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i just can't do the maid cleaning game very well, is there some kind of trick behind it?
Even though the game tells you at the start to just use the mouse, I had to use the keyboard to pass the cleaning minigame - just wasn't fast enough with the mouse only.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not saying Cheat Engine is an option but Cheat Engine is an option
I learned how to beat it just from playing RPGMaker "Horror games" so I didn't need it but still

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cheat engine probably wouldn't help with the maid minigame, but it's really not that hard. Just run up to the stains as they appear and press Z. I didn't use the mouse at all, and remember that (IIRC) Shift is the sprint button.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there something wrong with my game?? I downloaded the game from pg1 and originally got Izusa's Bad end #2 (Crotch one). After it sent me back to the home area, I went and maxed all her other stats but I've continuously gotten the same bad end #2 over 8 times now. Like I've tried everything to get a different bad end but I just can't seem to be able to. Rin on the other hand is unmaxed because i'm running into the same problem someone else did earlier, upon using the water room to get Rin's crotch sensitivity to max, it just resets. Is there another way around this?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there something wrong with my game?? I downloaded the game from pg1 and originally got Izusa's Bad end #2 (Crotch one). After it sent me back to the home area, I went and maxed all her other stats but I've continuously gotten the same bad end #2 over 8 times now. Like I've tried everything to get a different bad end but I just can't seem to be able to. Rin on the other hand is unmaxed because i'm running into the same problem someone else did earlier, upon using the water room to get Rin's crotch sensitivity to max, it just resets. Is there another way around this?
V1.00 is bugged in that regard (Rin's crotch sensitivity resets). And maybe that locks you out of at least one bad end, I guess? But read through this post if you are hunting for other endings: https://ulmf.org/threads/danbo-ruma...anic-party-rj238776.12471/page-2#post-1028180

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
V1.00 is bugged in that regard (Rin's crotch sensitivity resets). And maybe that locks you out of at least one bad end, I guess? But read through this post if you are hunting for other endings: https://ulmf.org/threads/danbo-ruma...anic-party-rj238776.12471/page-2#post-1028180
Yeah I read that post first hence why I went and maxed all of Izusa's other stats after originally getting my first bad end but no matter what I do I keep getting the same bad end so i'm starting to think it might be a bug with this version as well. I've checked the stats and they're all 80 so unless my luck is somehow cursed, I've gotten the same ending continuously for 10+ tries now

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you can't look up a partial, there's no translation links in the thread, or you look up and don't find one, there's your answer.

Hddhohwosb

Reputation score
So I just downloaded the game because I really wanted to try it but I can't save my progress. How do you do it? Fyi I can't read Japanese. I know I'm a heathen

Reputation score
Right click on the screen > hit option 3 on the menu > click the file you want to save it on

If I recall when I got the game saving was borked, and I had to fix it somehow? I think all I did was create the save folder for it (main directory/www/save) and then it worked fine, even if it was completely empty.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
So I just downloaded the game because I really wanted to try it but I can't save my progress. How do you do it? Fyi I can't read Japanese. I know I'm a heathen
Don't worry. Play enough games and soon you will learn to read simple things like "save", "load", "yes", "no", "vagina" and "anal". 😆