What's new

ADV RPG Maker [danbo-rumansion] パニックパーティー / Panic Party (RJ238776)

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i cant get past the cleaning section , i must be doing something wrong

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Japan's censor law is my mortal enemy

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Only played the demo. Is there any downside to getting these two addicted to sex, or can I just throw them to the wall-hand wolves?

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are actually some tips in the game's directionary readme.txt for those who got stuck somewhere.

■ゲームのヒント
いずゆルート、倉庫内の暗号の答え

ヒントワードの各行の文字数が答え
もとのかたち 6
じゆうになれるなら 9
すばらしい 5
うれいはきえる 7

■エンディング分岐のための感度の簡単な上げ方
いずゆのクリ感度
縄上りを繰り返すか
暗闇で襲われると上昇します。

りんのクリ感度 ムネ感度
水鉄砲を喰らい続けましょう
上げすぎ注意

リビドーの赴くままにシチュエーションを作ったら
各部位のシーン数に偏りが出てしまいました。
申し訳ございません…
■ Game Tips
Izuru route, cryptographic answer in warehouse

Tips If the number of characters in each line of the word is the answer
Form 6
If you can become a journal 9
Amazing 5
Let me see it 7

■ How to raise sensitivity easily for ending branching
Izu's chest sensitivity
Repeat rope up
It rise when attacked in the dark.

Rino's chest sensitivity Mune sensitivity
Let's continue eating water guns
Raise too much attention

I'm done with the game although I missed a ton of animations, so I prefer to let it upload someone else except nobody has an issue with incomplete galleries.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I finished the game but got the bad end, no idea what to do with the XX OO puzzles or how to get another ending. Tried combining them in the X/O room, and nothing happened. Missing a bunch of animations too

This might be the best game I've played since outer tales

Attachments

NewGuy

Reputation score
Anyone else having an issue raising twintails girl's third sensitivity where if you max it then it resets back to one big heart?

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having an issue raising twintails girl's third sensitivity where if you max it then it resets back to one big heart?
Try going back to the pc where you were trapped at that time when the monster locked you in.
I don't know what to do there exactly, just go trial and Error unless you can read that.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Try going back to the pc where you were trapped at that time when the monster locked you in.
I don't know what to do there exactly, just go trial and Error unless you can read that.
Do you mean the room with the computer and the livestream event? That doesn't raise the third sensitivity afaik, and if it does I'm still not sure if it'll fix this bug.
The only scenes I'm missing are the ones from the various endings that you get with different sensitivity levels so not being able to max one of them is kind of a bummer.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, nevermind. The third sensitivity is for the crotch.

Just revisist the that part with the Questions ( X / O - 1 / 2 / 3 Gates) and pick the wrong one. Just run through the last part of the "punishment", it's up to you if you want to make her fall over to get lewded by the sprayer or not. I didn't see a significant difference in increase on both ways.

And I know what you mean with resetting. That's the only stat that I had left to raise to maximum but it keeps resetting when leaving the room. Maybe this needs a patch or a walkaround.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Ah, nevermind. The third sensitivity is for the crotch.

Just revisist the that part with the Questions ( X / O - 1 / 2 / 3 Gates) and pick the wrong one. Just run through the last part of the "punishment", it's up to you if you want to make her fall over to get lewded by the sprayer or not. I didn't see a significant difference in increase on both ways.

And I know what you mean with resetting. That's the only stat that I had left to raise to maximum but it keeps resetting when leaving the room. Maybe this needs a patch or a walkaround.
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. I was raising it with the water jets just fine, but that doesn't really help when it doesn't stay at max.
Rather, it seems like it never is at max in the first place. I was using the little panels that pop up after you get any ending, and after getting the hearts to exactly max without doing anything that causes it to "reset" and then going back to the hub room, the panel said "16" for the third value instead of 80 even though they all looked maxed. I might try hunting the values down in a save editor later to see if it can be manually set to exactly 80, it might be some kind of overflow problem or something.

EDIT: Didn't help, I found two sets of values, one of which was 80 80 80 80 and the other was 80 80 16 80, changing the 16 to match the rest had no discernible effect in-game. The hearts stayed as they were, the wall panel still displayed "16," and after re-saving the file and bringing it up in the save editor again they were both all 80s still, so something in the game probably needs to actually change to update the levels besides just changing the values manually.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I finished the game but got the bad end, no idea what to do with the XX OO puzzles or how to get another ending. Tried combining them in the X/O room, and nothing happened. Missing a bunch of animations too

This might be the best game I've played since outer tales
Each girl has 4 bad endings and there's only one good ending. Here's basically the steps:

1st - Get a single stat to max, more than one makes it kinda random what you get. Each bad ending has a animation tied to a stat. Just keep all stats near max until end and then raise the stat you want ending for. This is one major flaw in the game, as you can't choose which bad ending you get once you have multiple max...you can just get the same ending over and over.

2nd - Get both girls to the table inside the T.V. (Only necessary first time, after that only one girl needs to get to table). You'll be asked two questions, the top is to switch girl and the bottom to go to ending.

3rd- when the two girls unite, you'll get a choice prompt. The first lead you to one of the bad endings, the second leads to the good ending.

The big breasted girl has three well hidden scenes. One you get from the guy stuck in the cell, play with her until her chest is exposed and then talk to him. This will trigger a scene. The other is during first chase with the big ghost(?), get all the way to the room with the lever and get caught. The last one, once you're near the end of game....you'll see a thing of gum on the table in her safe room just click on it.

The smaller breasted girl also has two hidden scenes. Also in her first chase with the big ghost, instead of going into the correct room go to the cardboard boxes beneath it. During the chase with the skinny ghost(?) and you get locked in the room. Interacting with the computer to continue, it'll ask you a few questions. Getting them wrong (top, bottom, bottom, bottom) will produce a scene.

The girls have a bathing scene after a certain point in the game when you go to their respective bathroom. That's about it, all the other scenes are more obvious. Besides the ending thing, another thing I didn't like is how they didn't take advantage of the vents for a H scene.

Last edited:

NewGuy

Reputation score
So does anyone have a full save that somehow avoided the bug we've been having, or does anybody know their way around RPG Maker MV saves well enough to hack a full gallery together for us?
If it was a global save thing I could figure it out, but this is one of those games where the gallery is tied to the progress in your individual save files so I don't even know where to begin with unlocking the gallery.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The smaller breasted girl also has two hidden scenes. Also in her first chase with the big ghost, instead of going into the correct room go to the cardboard boxes beneath it. During the chase with the skinny ghost(?) and you get locked in the room. Interacting with the computer to continue, it'll ask you a few questions. Getting them wrong (top, bottom, bottom, bottom) will produce a scene.
There is another one, entering the luxorious area with the maid uniform. On the first area with the door leading to the cleaning puzzle, go down and right from that door. Press Enter, enjoy. Scene seems to be missing in the gallery, I've checked that.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is another one, entering the luxorious area with the maid uniform. On the first area with the door leading to the cleaning puzzle, go down and right from that door. Press Enter, enjoy. Scene seems to be missing in the gallery, I've checked that.
Seems like a bug or debugging spot left in the game. It's one of the bad end animations.

Mick2000

Reputation score
help needed, stuck after chase with small breast girl with the big guy. i just can't do the maid cleaning game very well, is there some kind of trick behind it? also if i change to the big breast girl, new area can be open where you get sponge but then you will be chased with another big guy which i can't seem to shake off, he just chased you to the corner

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is fun and maybe the one or another guy/girl wants to play through it before loading in the full save.
Irrelevant fact, that's what I usually do.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The link posted here contains malware according to Windows.