What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ダンボールマンション] Danbooru Mansion Archive

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey all I've just started playing this circles latest release of Ghost Party and I've instantly become a fan. The animations provided by them are smooth and reasonable, not to mention that their past 3 games have all been under 250MB considering how great the animations look in-game.

Another description of their works would be simple is best~ and that's what makes it so playable, there not amazing but not bad.
First two seem to have much less animations then the third which means the circle has started to up there game in that department which is nice to see.
Also seems to like the magical pet partner theme like Cardcaptor Sakura and such but nothing wrong with that since they ridicule you on your sexual behavior.

YES if you knew already this circle also specializes in SPRITE SEX!. If you don't know what that is its small animated sex in the form of cutely made sprites kind of hard to describe best to see for yourself~
Speaking of sprites you may notice when playing that there is no normal rpg maker sprites because they're all made by the circle now that's what I call hard-work, it's those small little adjustments that make me proud of this circle.

Thought I'd start making an archive thread for these games so here we go.

*If you can please give the circle the respect they deserve by buying the games from dlsite the first two are on sale for half price XD

ULMF THREAD

ULMF THREAD

Due sometime in 2015 they're briefly posting new screenshots of the new game on their dlsite blog.
I'll be updating the first post with the dlsite page when posted and the game when released~
Also thread can be discussed on their new work knock yourself out with conspiracies and ideas regarding it.

I just recently got back into h-rpg games and the like since i can translate most of the text to actually enjoy the characters, story and the h-scenes to there fullest.

If you want to recommend another circle that excels in a certain genre of hentai please let me know or the others.

Last edited by a moderator:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ダンボールマンション - Danbooru Mansion Archive

:D good topic :D but btw the 3 game link is down :D

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

updated the link,
thanks for letting me know and cheers for your interest, now get to playing young adventurer!!!

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i especially loves the third one :)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Never played a game by this circle but they look interesting. Are there any translations for any of them?
EDIT: Couldn't get the game to extract properly. It's having issues with the audio files. I checked the forum for it and others are having the issues. Normally I could change Audio files to match those missing but they are in Japanese and I cannot exactly type in that language.

Last edited:
OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

which game specifically is having audio problems and i'll see what i can do and only pretty princess party has a translation so far wouldn't mind having one for the 3rd Ghost Party

I assume your talking about the 2nd Game, have you tried some of the solutions in the thread on page 3 namely using 7zip to extract the game or renaming the file to whatever the trial download. If none of those help can you tell me the name of the audio file giving problems and i'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The audio problem is with Ghost Party. Could you upload your Audio folder? The first error happens at the start when I hit new game. Im not sure if they're are any audio problems past that point.

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Odds are the compression wasn't done with regional settings set to Japanese. The required audio files should be present, so find the most likely one amongst the gibberish file names and rename it to the file name requested.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the first game I cant even get through the first H-Scene ... I can hit the statue for ca 4-5 times (dont know what it really does) ... sometimes the worms are flying out of the map and after the 4-5th time the game gets stuck and I need to restart ...

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what harleyquin says should fix it let me know if that doesn't work and i'll post my audio file for sure XD

on the first game well i can't really help you on that haven't played it yet myself maybe someone else will know what to do

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what harleyquin says should fix it let me know if that doesn't work and i'll post my audio file for sure XD

on the first game well i can't really help you on that haven't played it yet myself maybe someone else will know what to do
It does fix it but then a few minutes later it just crashes due to another missing file.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the first game I cant even get through the first H-Scene ... I can hit the statue for ca 4-5 times (dont know what it really does) ... sometimes the worms are flying out of the map and after the 4-5th time the game gets stuck and I need to restart ...
You're only suppose to check the statue once from the front. Any more than that will cause the game to get stuck.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A save for demon's party.............please?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It does fix it but then a few minutes later it just crashes due to another missing file.
Keep renaming files. I did it 4-5 times before the audio folder looked vaguely complete.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried the princess one awhile back and it didn't really appeal too much to me. I will give the others a whirl and, hopefully, find it as good as you say(Perhaps, I'll purchase it if I really like it :p)

I always like to express my appreciation for those that do nice things, so many thanks for sharing the games. :)

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Chels - once again harleyquin saves the day

Demonheart - Great to see you're giving it another try which is usually what I also do (probably played Sacred Eyes like 3 times). Awww you're welcome it's not everyday I can give back to the community without offering translations cheers.

I might do this circle appreciation thing every month if nothing goes wrong personally.

I'll also liked to mention that I might sing praise to this circle's works in the most positive way but i'm expressing my feelings on it. Ultimately you might not feel the same way but since these threads are mostly about appreciation i'd ask that you play them and then give your true feelings towards who knows you might come out enlightened, (unlikely tho XD).

Last edited:
OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

as silly as it sounds i've just finished pretty princess party and loved it.

But I'm stuck on the first game where the leech's fall into the room and attack the girl i can't seem to find anything to do but run away but the door's locked and follows a game over cg XD

Cheers for any help

EDIT: Never mind you have to find insecticide in one of the drawers on 1f Infirmary yeah i know.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In Demon's party, does anyone know how to get past the bucket looking thingy in the kitchen? It seems to make you get 3 items, then on the third, it's game over.

The kitchen can be found somewhere along the left side of floor 1

Last edited:

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The secret to the bucket thing is to feed it rotten food. It'll ask you to get a potato, go to one of the crates in bottom left and choose the lower option. Then you'll need to get an onion...same thing. Finally, it'll ask for meat. Go to one of the garbage cans in the top right and take the rotten meat and chuck it in the bucket.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the part directly after that, where you have to sprinkle salt in the pool to purify it...the only clues seem to be two sheets of paper that say

ヨンカイマケ
and
ホクナンザイトウ

Machine translator is translating phonetically, which doesn't help. Any ideas?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The secret to the bucket thing is to feed it rotten food. It'll ask you to get a potato, go to one of the crates in bottom left and choose the lower option. Then you'll need to get an onion...same thing. Finally, it'll ask for meat. Go to one of the garbage cans in the top right and take the rotten meat and chuck it in the bucket.

I'm trying to figure out how to do the part directly after that, where you have to sprinkle salt in the pool to purify it...the only clues seem to be two sheets of paper that say

ヨンカイマケ
and
ホクナンザイトウ

Machine translator is translating phonetically, which doesn't help. Any ideas?
You'll should see 8 diving spots in the pool, sprinkle the salt North, South, West, then East in that order.