OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Hugs(Ashela/Smokefish)

When Ashela started drinking the milk, it felt like a wave of heat going to her stomach...and then continuing until it reached the tips of her toes, from where it bounced back, only to fade once it reached her stomach again. Soon she gets sleepy, and Issah pulls her off despite the protests, laying the girl near the fire where she falls asleep for a while.

It is perhaps an hour later when Ashela wakes up to find Issah nearby, making more arrows.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela slept soundly, and as she awakened, she yawned aloud, sleepy eyes looking around herself as she sat herself up, looking over herself a little before looking over to Issah, smiling stupidly, but didn't say anything, just watching the snakewoman as she fletchered.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ashela doesn't find anything strange, and Issah continues to work, though she gives Ashela a warm smile. "What would you like to do today?"

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela returned the smile warmly, and slowly crawled over to the Lamia, cuddling up against her. She had calmed down a little, but still wasn't quite ready to stomp around, kick ass, chew gum and take names. At Issah's question, she closed her eyes and pondered a while. "I think I might need to skill up a bit...", she murmured quietly, sighing softly. "Can't adventure if I can't defend myself... Or you."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Issah frowns thoughtfully. "Skill up? What a weird expression. I can't really help you learn how to fight with the axe better - I'm no good with melee weapons myself, since if I have to get close I just wrap around my opponent."

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela blinked a little as her slip up was pointed out, but merely shrugged it off. "Any form of training would be nice... Even wrestling, or wrapping, whichever we call it.", she smiled a little goofily. "You're quite good at it, from what I remember.", after that, Ashela simply cuddled against Issah for a while. Then she gently wrapped her arms around Issah, pushing against her gently. "Mind if we do that for a bit...? Wrestle, that is.", she smiled innocently, feeling a little better... A little competitive gleam in her eyes. She knew exactly what she'd do if coming out on top.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I suppose you do need to learn. Okay, let's start." Issah puts the finished arrows in the quiver and moves away from the bushes, before starting to teach Ashela. At first Ashela gets pinned easily, but after a few times, she gets lucky and comes close to winning, only to fail to notice a coil pulling her legs from under her. After about an hour of wrestling, they're both dirty and sweaty. "That's enough for now. You're learning pretty quickly."

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela was hot and sweaty by the time they finished, but it had felt good, even if she hadn't managed to hold her advantage... Most of all, it had been fun. She'd cuddle against Issah with a joyous smile on her lips. "I got a good teacher.", she murmured coyly. "Anywhere we could take a bath...?", she inquired curiously, shuddering a little as she was reminded of the slimes. One had been good, the other, not so much... She felt conflicted about taking slimebaths.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"There's a friendly pool in the caves. Though we'll need to pass those lizards on the way, and make some torches."

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela cringed a little, but nodded slowly. "Well, I suppose we could do that then, unless you have other ideas?", she let out a longdrawn sigh, slowly stumbling to her feet, stretching a little as she got up. "Mind telling me more about yourself, by the way?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Issah starts slithering towards the grove. As Ashela asks her question, she seems to consider the answer, looking serious. "There's...not much to tell, really. When I was a young girl, I left adventuring. Eventually I ended up here, like this."

As they get closer to the grove, Ashela can see that most of the lizards are gone. There are still a few left, and they're wide awake.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela picked up her axe and headed after Issah, nodding a little. "About the same as me then, I guess.", she smiled a little at the last part. "Ended up like this? I'd say you ended up very pretty.", she lost all coyness at the sight of the lizard however. She felt a little afraid from last nights misadventures, but such mishaps demanded only one thing: Revenge. Ashela gripped her axe tightly, glaring at the lizards. "Up for some enlightenment through genocide, Issah? I got a bone to pick with these lizards...", she grit her teeth, barely able to contain her anger.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With a sigh, Issah pulls out her bow. "I suppose. Though I don't like killing except for food or defense." She stays behind as Ashela gets closer, however.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela bit her lower lip a little. "Well, anything edible about these things then, or do you have a better idea how to get past?", she huffed a little, feeling conflicted. Wanting to murder the lizards for having violated her, but at the same time... Losing party member loyalty never turned out prettily.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You said you needed practice, so go ahead. I don't think you'll find many other sparring partners."

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela winced a bit. "You'll help out right...? If I get into too much trouble, at least...?", Ashela sounded a little nervous, but began to slowly walk forward, towards the lizards, regardless of Issahs answer. The more she walked, the more she glared at the lizards, and the longer she glared, the faster she began to walk, soon run, towards them. Anger boiling up within her as she charged towards whichever one was closest, showing little discipline or tact as she brought her axe down against her first target!

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A 5 vs 18 I 3 vs 20snap
L1 5 vs 5 L2 4 vs 1

Ashela: 4/5 Issah: 6/6, bowstring snapped
Lizard1: 3/3 Lizard2: 3/3 Lizard3: 3/3
As Ashela charges closer, her wild swing misses its target and two of the lizards swipe at her, one leaving three bloody gashes in her leg. A loud snap can be heard as Issah's bowstring snaps, leaving her out of the battle for now.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashela cried out in pain as her leg was clawed, and quickly readied to swing again at the lizard, sputtering angrily. "Curse you, ar-en-gee gods!", she cried out as she chopped after the one that had gashed her leg!

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A 10 vs 10
L1 14 vs 8 L2 2 vs 20counter
A 1 vs 11
L1 11 vs 10 L2 11 vs 3

Ashela: 1/5 Issah: 6/6, bowstring snapped
Lizard1: 3/3 Lizard2: 1/3 Lizard3: 3/3
Issah nearly cuts one of the lizards legs off as it tries to swipe her again, but the other lizard manages to hit her, thankfully not drawing blood. Another swing misses, and both lizards bite her, their teeth barely drawing blood and sending a wave of fatigue through her even as Issah gets closer, ready to join the battle.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The anger had begun to dwindle at an alarming rate, as Ashela found her body quivering with pain and fatigue, breathing raggedly, she could almost -taste- defeat... And memories of her last defeat by lizards came flooding back. By the time Issah stepped into the fray, Ashela was manic, chopping wildly after the lizards while screaming at the top of her lungs in terror.