What's new

ADV RPG Maker [Daniels K ] The Imaginarium 1.0

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The Imaginarium

Version 0.5 is now released for everyone!

The Imaginarium is a RPG Maker MV Game featuring 3D rendered 18+ scenes. The purpose of this game is to have fun in a strange place that gives you the power to travel in time and have fun with various girls without any strings attached. From shy quiet girls belonging in 2016 to witches from the 1600, pirate girls and much more, Blake has total power upon them. The protagonist, Blake, wins a contest witch allows him to make use of these powers thanks to an enigmatic character named Mr. Franco. Not only that but he also gets a girl named Brenda as his own personal "assistant" on which he can test various toys that he finds on monsters that guard the Imaginarium thus preventing Blake to obtain full powers!

(click to enlarge)

Latest version here :

Download 0.5 version :

The game is still in development, this is the second game that I'm working at and a lot of changes are bound to happen. Please take your time and report any bugs/issues that you may encounter. More content is scheduled to be added and even more conversation options with more control very soon! If you enjoy it and wish to see more updates and content, consider becoming a patron to ensure the development of the game! Enjoy!

Some Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Imaginarium

... wins a contest witch allows him ...
his own personal "assistant" on witch he ...
just as a heads up: its which, not witch.
witches are the women they burned in the middle ages.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RPG Maker MV. Welp. Count me out.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why? I only see a problem with it if I want to play a japanese MV game. Is there some serious problem I've overlooked or is it just personal preference?
There is nothing wrong with Rpg Maker MV, it's the best version of the program out there. Some people might like VX Ace better but I personally find that version to be outdated.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post!

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed the new game, The Imaginarium! If you tried it and think is worth your while please let me know by voting on the next poll that will decide what girl will be added next! The development process will continue daily but right now for a couple of days Stranded with Benefits will take the most attention because the new update is scheduled to arrive in a few days! Please take your time to vote in this poll. It only takes a second, thanks! Enjoy!

Poll link :

All the girls on the list will be added but i'll let you decide the next one :)

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don´t know if it is a bug or if the Demo is at the end.

I can buy Fragments from the red girl.

The dungeon have one room more as the picture you posted the monsters (Glitch) behind are stronger I have no life to fight them and I can´t go back.

So I am stuck is the Demo at the end or is here a bug?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The last room was added just before releasing the demo, the monsters are not the finite product, they will suffer changes. And for now that's all that the demo has, It's more of a example of how the game will grow, more monsters, items, girls will be added in the next update :)

kannas1000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get out of the first room? After buddy says to talk to the redhead and come back he disappears...

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the 0.3 version is now available! Find more info on the first post or here : !

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1) What are Imaginarium Fragments for ??
2) How do I "unlock" other girls ?
3) Is there any story so far - or is it just into - and then monster grinding ??

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1) What are Imaginarium Fragments for ??
2) How do I "unlock" other girls ?
3) Is there any story so far - or is it just into - and then monster grinding ??
1)The Fragments will be used to unlock special toys, I have not yet implemented this.
2)There are only two available girls right now, a 3rd one will be added in two days.(Cherry requires a higher level to unlock, level 3 and she is not yet in the demo version)
3)I am working at a story line, it will become clearer in a next update, also monster grinding gives you money to purchase new toys and bosses drop special toys.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Imaginarium version 0.4 is now available, check the first post for full details or here : . Thank you!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Imaginarium version 0.3 is now available to everyone! Grab it here : or in the main post. Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Imaginarium 0.5 - Reina's Trials has been released, you can find full info on the main post or here :

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the Imaginarium okay, but the 2 room concept and grinding does not excite me that much. I look forward to Stranded and Zoe more, any chance those can get updates next?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like the Imaginarium okay, but the 2 room concept and grinding does not excite me that much. I look forward to Stranded and Zoe more, any chance those can get updates next?
I'm starting to notice that nobody likes the grinding so I will water that down a bit :D

The next update will be for Stranded with Benefits and will be available later this month :) I already have a good amount of content but I want the next one to be the best update so far so I'll put some more work into it.