What's new

VN/TEXT Active [Daraku] Depravity - Destruction of a Female Teacher

Daraku

Reputation score
Hi !

I'm making a visual novel adaptation of the hentai anime called "Depravity", which is itself an adapation of the manga "Daraku".

Here is a first demo, with 10-15 min of story display.

If you wish to let me know your opinion about it, please write a comment.

Thank you.

"In a dark, empty school building, Kiriko is bound and gagged, wearing only her underwear. In front of her, there are three men wearing masks. However, Kiriko is a strong-minded, marital arts expert. Two of the men were already lying wounded in the nurse`s room. As Kiriko threatens to turn the men into the police, her epithets start to excite them."

Link:

More preview:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Daraku

Reputation score
Thanks.

Could you be more explicit about the art, when you say "screwy" ?

GetterZeroPlus

Reputation score
Thanks.

Could you be more explicit about the art, when you say "screwy" ?
Well, it's the black and white coloring that's screwy for me...oh and the masked guys but that could just be the black and white thing screwing with me.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've played it and I'm kinda impressed. the art isn't screwy, its more like sketchy like you would see in art sketches and its definitely a unique take considering the realistic take.

Some thing I would to point out is that, while the general idea is good, are you going to commercialize this? because I think there would be a legal problems (maybe) especially if you try to follow the actual plot of anime/manga. and also about the art, is it a trace from some JAV or is it your actual art. I think those probably could hinder you if you're aiming a profitable path.

Is the demo ends after the blowjob scene?

OP
D

Daraku

Reputation score
Thank you.

My intention wasn't to make a commercial game. It's for fun and learning first, and I think that the anime should have deserved more credit than it actually did in its genre.

I have others projects in preparation.

The art is partially traced. I use a base image like a raw material. Also I wanted to give to it somewhat of an retro-looking aspect, like the old pc-98 games.

For now, I don't know if I should continue the game after the blowjob scene, and if I should strictly follow the original script.

It depends of the "success" of this demo to choose for me if it's worth to invest time on it.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If I could suggest, seeing that you doing this for fun, I think following the original script is the best thing for now, since it would ensure you actually have a story line, doing branches can be done after you did a story line.

Doing the original script also can you focus on the art (which again, for me is a unique thing), you also don't have to keep creating a new picture for each scene, and can use some character CG like those in VN games for non H-scene.

Good luck, I hope I can see more of your work.

GetterZeroPlus

Reputation score
Hey, an alternate ending would work too..but yeah, nrevolve has the right idea. Just stick with the original script first then add the branches and such.

OP
D

Daraku

Reputation score
Hi!

So, since the last time, I did some progress on the next part.

But I'm sceptical about the art and the response of the public on it.

So I show you the advancement, and if you dont mind, please give me your thoughts on it :

daraku.jpg

Different subjects :

p1.jpg p2.jpg p3.jpg

dragon_ball_test.jpg

OP
D

Daraku

Reputation score
More like an addition than a continuation. But it's not definitive.