What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Daramuchi ] [ だらむち ] Hakarare ~Apocalyse of Truth~ / Hakarare ~虚実の黙示録~ RE185701 RJ185701

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sample CG in spoiler;

Dlsite link:

Tags:
ファンタジー : Fantasy
寝取られ : NTR
調教 恥辱 : Torture/shame
ツインテール : Twin Tails
むちむち : chubby

despite her creation on MV, this game is not a normal rpg maker game, instead is more similar to a VN game with rpg maker combat style system.

The story involve a typical debt to be paid and some fight in a colosseum. basically we need train ourself and the girl, farm exp and gold in dungeon, upgrade our equip and then fight in the arena.

we can dispatch the girl to some people, or train her with another people and then she become more powerful (ex. if we let train her in the mine she will become a warrior class, complete with their new and free equip).

CG are animated (24 event)

if we lose we must restart to the begining, but with all the money and stuff we have grind until then (and that is nice).

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hakarare ~虚実の黙示録~(ntr)~RJ185701

Kinda sorta guide:
Choices while at home:
1. Training (it'll ask if you want to train with the person you're selecting, in trial you can pick between the girl or the new guy who shows up after the first debt event) - you can get a skill from the training partner. Highly recommends getting Heal from the girl's Cleric route asap.

2. Go to Dungeon.

3. Go shopping

4. Send her off to train (choices are Warrior/Cleric/Mage from 1-3 after you've unlocked them)

5. Change job for the girl.

6. Rest (half day for 50 SP or full day for 100)

The top left is how many days until the tournament (end of trial, recommends losing here since that triggers the new game+)

Bottom right there's day counter + money, that's how many days until the merchant arrive.
Frankly there's no real negative to just failing it besides the NTR thing (after failing to pay, each time you rest for a full day, the girl will be servicing the merchant)

Walkthrough:
(might requires a single new game+ before you can do this easily)
To trigger their event for class unlock.
Warrior - do dungeon 2 times.
Cleric - shopping 2 times.
Mage - rest 2 times (might require half day resting)

This'll unlock all 3 professions to send the girl to.
After this it's just sending the girl to said people a few times, then the lawyer will shows up to give you a gallery item.

It'll be the bottom option when you choose to rest.

Debt to be paid:
10 days 1000g
15 days 4000g
10 days 10000g

Tournament are 10 days apart each.

To unlock events in gallery, just do a dungeon a 2nd time after already clearing it before (1st time you'll unlock the girl's special move, 2nd time unlock scene, note that it requires the girl with you)
If not, the events unfold behind the scene after each tournament match, so sending the girl 5 times in a row to the mage won't unlock all the scenes for example.

Last edited:

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here it is. be aware, the game is bugged though if you fail pay the debt the game locks you in the merchants ending no matter how many times you reset your playthrough

Attachments

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

here it is. be aware, the game is bugged though if you fail pay the debt the game locks you in the merchants ending no matter how many times you reset your playthrough
fuck.. that's why i always see only that ending!!
u mean the first debt (end of first 10 days, 1000 gold), or that with 4000 gold?

btw, there is 7 ending;
warrior ending,
priest ending,
mage ending,
merchant ending,

...but the other 3?
one of them probably is true end (no dispatch her to anyone and pay always the debt i suppose), but is still miss the other 2... uhmmm.
plus, i wonder why the dev dont have insert the ending event indise the "recollection" list.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

fuck.. that's why i always see only that ending!!
u mean the first debt (end of first 10 days, 1000 gold), or that with 4000 gold?
all three of them you must pay off the 1000, 4000, and then 10000 gold. in order to avoid it

...but the other 3?
one of them probably is true end (no dispatch her to anyone and pay always the debt i suppose), but is still miss the other 2... uhmmm.
plus, i wonder why the dev dont have insert the ending event indise the "recollection" list.
Theirs three other endings the best end, good end and normal end
the normal end is the default ending , the best end and good end are the same thing except a line of dialogue appears at the end and the ending says Good End? I dont know the requirements for the best end except that you have to raise the heroines favorability high enough. The other thing is looking through the code the game seems to be unfinished, their are introductions to other endings and variables that aren't implemented in the game yet and the author has mentioned after they fix the bugs they will go release a version with ending recollection list added.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do you guys hook MV games?.. i keep on avoiding MV games coz vnr wont hook on it..

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

all three of them you must pay off the 1000, 4000, and then 10000 gold. in order to avoid it
------
Theirs three other endings the best end, good end and normal end
the normal end is the default ending , the best end and good end are the same thing except a line of dialogue appears at the end and the ending says Good End? I dont know the requirements for the best end except that you have to raise the heroines favorability high enough. The other thing is looking through the code the game seems to be unfinished, their are introductions to other endings and variables that aren't implemented in the game yet and the author has mentioned after they fix the bugs they will go release a version with ending recollection list added.
nice! thank you very much for all the info sir.

how do you guys hook MV games?.. i keep on avoiding MV games coz vnr wont hook on it..
look here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=802738

EDIT:
new update today:
・エンディング分岐、回想可 など調整
・強くてニューゲームフラグ調整
・道具効果見直し
※ 体験版では未反映
google trasl. :
Ending branch, adjustment such as recollection Allowed
- Strong New game flag adjustment
· Tool effect review
※ not reflected in the trial version

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering the system, it's better to have partial translation ...
(but I doubt anyone will try to do it since there's still a lot of bug, means a lot re-write because update) ... :(

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the concept behind the game, but it still needs to be refined. More content would also be good.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the updated game

Attachments

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game hasn't sold that good, isn't it? I presume there isn't a link around to "test" the content beyond the trial version?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does someone have a save with all endings? Thanks.

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its been a while since I've got this game wanted to play it

but its super buggy anyone has a fix for this?

barely can get passed the prolouge

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its been a while since I've got this game wanted to play it

but its super buggy anyone has a fix for this?

barely can get passed the prolouge
i dont remember bug in the prologe personally. but since the game is very ripetitive i give you a full save. let me know if is working or if i've missing some file.

Attachments

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

muchimuchi means chubby
good to know. and i had must wait only 12 month to learn this. nice.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont remember bug in the prologe personally. but since the game is very ripetitive i give you a full save. let me know if is working or if i've missing some file.
The save missing some CG
The merchant 4 missing
The priest 3 missing
Ending CG 3 missing

Full save anyone?