What's new

RPG RPG Maker [dardamex] Duality [In Progress]

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Duality [In Progress]

[hardcore necro bump]

So I just went over to Dardamex's profile and it said that he had activity in the last 4 hours (Not sure if that actually MEANS anything.), and so I sent him a "Visitor Message" on his page. Will edit this with a reply for anyone else who cares if I get something.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if my remember right, this has some nice art and a good solid story :)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

if my remember right, this has some nice art and a good solid story :)
What was there was enough to get me to look forward to it, even get me a bit excited. I had completely forgotten about it though, and this necro reminded me of it. Seems as if nothing has happened in a really long time though, and I kinda doubt that it will. But one can always hope!

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like we got dead links in the OP.

EDIT: The mediafire link actually still works but you can't click on the link since you'll go to an error page. You need to paste the link to the address bar for the url to load properly.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's the story of this game? Is there rape?
Don't know if they intended to add rape, but there isn't any in the current game. And the current version isn't that long to begin with.
It's about two princes (brothers) who practice in magic or something. One of them turns into a woman. There is a scene with the two of them but isn't anything hardcore. They probably intended to add incest as well.

I hope they return to it. Shame because the models are quite good.

Last edited: