What's new

PUZ [DarkRed] Sorceress End

darkred33

Reputation score
1.png

Check it out in the link below.

Do support me if you like my mini games so I can continue making them. Thank you!

(18+.)
This game contains strong sexual and interspecies content. All characters depicted are 18+.

Description of Gameplay:
A minesweeper roguelike style game, with a twist, position well and get upgrades to manage with enemy skills affecting the terrain.
Game over lose h scenes.

CONTROLS:
Mouse, that's all!
alt+enter to toggle fullscreen.

Description
Test your minesweeper skills. Help a Sorceress navigate through a monster infested tomb, avoiding being captured and becoming their seedbed.

Fetishes: Rape, Interspecies, Bestiality,
2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

optionsfail

Reputation score
Fun little minesweeper game with good sprite H-scenes. I think some quality of life changes like not haveing to do the tutorial every time you game-over and be able to move onto existing tiles to get a better idea of where the monsters are would make the gameplay more streamlined. It would also be nice to have a super easy mode or carry currency between runs lol I suck at minesweeper.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks like my kinda thing! Suprised there's no demo though.

Serveris

Lurker
Reputation score
Had a lot of fun with this one!
Stuck on Floor 24... that third environmental change is a doozy.

Artwork is fantastic and it's a nice change of pace to a classic and easy to play game while offering a new tier of mastery.

Being able to skip through the tutorial between runs would be a big plus... the only truly fatal flaw I see is that I have to check a new tile in order to see the one I just landed on. That third environmental change makes this issue all the more glaring after you've cleared most of an area and only have a few squares to escape it.
Up to then, it's something I was able to overcome by developing a more methodical diagonal sweeping technique allowing me to clear areas of the map while still operating closely off my previous check as a reference point while having a pretty good idea of what's around it. It'd surely be a quality of life improvement, but if I was able to get to 24 on my third run, it can't be that bad.

The h-scenes I've unlocked so far are pretty good quality, you certainly have a talent for pixel art! Very much worth the buy-in. If the two above concerns were addressed in an updated version, I'd have no problem with re-buying it a little more than I spent the first time.

Cheers!

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Had fun with this but I have to say it needs either some kind of checkpoint/level select system or at the very least a suspended save. I got pretty far in and wanted to pause my game once the robots started appearing only to accidentally close my game and having to start all over. Just too frustrating to have to start from scratch so I probably won't bother.

For anyone interested, I estimate there to be around 5-6 animations. They're very high quality though.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Save file for those having trouble. You can always just use cheat engine. Set the value to double and search for your HP or for your mana (you will have to do multiple searches but you should lock down the actual value by the second search or so).

directory
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\SorceressEnd

Attachments

Arakokra

Reputation score
Not a bad game, short and to the point.
Only issue I had was something I may have been reading/understanding wrong? The shop choices to disable something for '4 floors' seems to only work for 3 floors, the actual 4th floor of each iteration goes back to normal. (ex; Buy after beating 4th level, floor 5, 6, and 7 all function properly, then suddenly floor 8 the web/slime/etc you disabled is back)

The pixel art scenes are great. Very high quality.

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
Was fun!
I do think an endless mode, and maybe a couple small update or two wouldn't be remiss though. (Really I would want to see the concept expanded, but you prolly got other projects you wanna move onto)
Some of the upgrade costs feel a little off. For what they do. The ones that just clear the hazards for a few floors are so expensive that even when I had tons of mana I just upgraded everything else too where I had to try to die almost deliberately.