What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Darktoz] Captured by Dark Elves

someonebored

Reputation score
You outdid yourself once again, especially enjoyed Samira in EP 2.

Holy, just learned about Passive Skills, that answered the question I originally had here.

Last edited:
OP
Darktoz

Darktoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You outdid yourself once again, especially enjoyed Samira in EP 2.

Holy, just learned about Passive Skills, that answered the question I originally had here.
Oh, sorry. I must have missed your question! I only come here to post updates for the games to be honest...and that takes a while since I have multiple games that I'm working on :)

Speaking of Updates:

Captured by Dark Elves Episode 2 is now available for everyone for free :) Enjoy

Stay kinky!

OP
Darktoz

Darktoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Episode 3 is finally available!

You can play it now on Patreon.com/Darktoz

promoman.jpg

someonebored

Reputation score
Heh. You just had to end the episode there. :D
Appreciated that there was no need for much mining, this time. Liked most scenes, too.

Glad to be one of your patrons. Keep up the good work and try to not stress yourself.

OP
Darktoz

Darktoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heh. You just had to end the episode there. :D
Appreciated that there was no need for much mining, this time. Liked most scenes, too.

Glad to be one of your patrons. Keep up the good work and try to not stress yourself.
Thank you, always thankful for support :)

The new Episode (Number 3) of Captured by Dark Elves [Femdom & Futadom Game] is now available for free!

New players can download the Game and play right away since the current version contains the old Episodes as well!
Old players who still have a savegame for the previous Episode: Simply overwrite your existing folder with the new version. That way you keep your savefiles!
Enjoy!

And stay kinky! :)

( )

Pussy*man*

Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback! And yes, always improving day by day :)

- I don't know how many days will be there. It has a day counter to trigger various scenes, but it's difficult to say. It is planned that the next big event is after 10 days or so (maybe the next arena fight or a ritual of some sort, I am not sure).

- Yes, I'm not so sure about the current skill system myself. It is planned that Talice, the Dark Elf will teach you some more advanced combat techniques once her affection is high enough, maybe the more advanced sex skills have to be taught by a trainer as well, maybe another slave. There is room for improvement.

- Well, it's more balanced than you think, because Stamina can also be regenerated when you sleep. To get health back isn't quite as easy...and you will fight more dangerous creatures than just rats on the next days. Plus you can't use water in battle.

- Yes, the dick is a big issue. I've made some changes, and it really looks a lot better now, but because of the different skin of the dark elves it will never look 100% perfect. That's why every futa dark elf is wearing a cockring now :D

- No, it just indicates that your affection isn't high enough. That's just for the smalltalk however. You can loose affection when picking the wrong answers in certain events

- Yes, that will most likely happen

- The male on male will be optional (you don't have to romance one of the 3 male slaves). I am planning to even make the futanari optional (you don't have to choose malthara or Elorae yourself. But I think you might end up watching them taking advantage of other slaves instead of yourself)

And thanks for taking interest in my journey. I remember when I released the first game BDSM Tournament almost exactly 10 months ago, which got me like 12 patreons overall and everyone was telling my that my content is way too niche to ever get successful :)
Hey is there anyway to cheat on apk version i searched whole Google but couldn't find anything?