What's new

ACT [ でぼの巣製作所 ] 神楽黎明期 ~莉音の章~ VJ011375

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found this little gem while searching for games on Nyaa

The gameplay is mix of rogue-like and visual novel style with really good artstyle

I'm having quite bit of trouble getting my way around the game since I don't understand Japanese well. Would really appreciate if there's some partial translation of menu and such but since it's not a RPGmaker game I'm not sure if that's even possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 神楽黎明期 ~莉音の章~ [VJ011375]

Search for "Kagura Douchuuki" on Steam. It's the same company that's made this game and it's in English. Exactly the same game system and theme of monsters raping the miko when she falls in battle.

What makes this release unusual is it's the first time Debonosu have chosen to incorporate 3d animations into the sex scenes. Previously it was just the art with text describing the rape.

Looking at the official website, this is part 1 of a planned trilogy featuring a solo miko against rogue-like dungeons. I'm giving this release a pass since it looks like a budget title designed for a quick cash infusion.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't played their games in years, but it's nice to see this studio is still around. I remember them being surprisingly fun to play with really good voice acting.

Also, almost all their games are about Mikos and that's alright.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Search for "Kagura Douchuuki" on Steam. It's the same company that's made this game and it's in English. Exactly the same game system and theme of monsters raping the miko when she falls in battle.

What makes this release unusual is it's the first time Debonosu have chosen to incorporate 3d animations into the sex scenes. Previously it was just the art with text describing the rape.

Looking at the official website, this is part 1 of a planned trilogy featuring a solo miko against rogue-like dungeons. I'm giving this release a pass since it looks like a budget title designed for a quick cash infusion.
Surely the steam version doesn't have sex stuff in it?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forgot to mention the Steam game is all-ages. I don't remember if there's a way to restore the 18+ content via third party means.

Gameplay is exactly the same. Get to the bottom of the dungeon and defeat the boss. Kill enemies on the way for better loot (there's no permanent levelling-up in this series of games). Repeat until players get bored or the game is finished.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gameplay is exactly the same. Get to the bottom of the dungeon and defeat the boss. Kill enemies on the way for better loot (there's no permanent levelling-up in this series of games). Repeat until players get bored or the game is finished.
Sounds like the dungeon crawling in Recettear. It was kind of a drag in that game since you spend so much time in dungeons if you wanted to maximize profits.

Ah well. I really liked the earlier turn based tactic games.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would someone kindly explains how to unlock cgs in this game? Or it just randomly rewards you with one scene every time you clear a dungeon?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game look really neat and high quality, but also like a bitch to play untranslated. Or maybe I'm just intimidated by the above-average production quality.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got this game - it's on sale on DLSite/DMM for 2000 yen, and it actually works with a text hooking program (though the text hook only grabs the actual dialogue, not the menus). (A lot of their other games just display garbage on Windows 10, even with Japanese system locale.) (I.e., get the trial first and make sure it works on your computer first.)

Some stuff that helps --

the option at the top of your items menu is "sort", and it'll consistently put certain items in order (like the 1st scroll is a group heal, the 2nd scroll is ID an item, etc.) If you click on an item, the 2nd option is "throw," which you can use to convert to fling a weapon or consumable at a monster. (IIRC, you can actually heal enemies that way, but hey, if you're trying to catch something...)

Your combat menu has two powers at 0 MP; the first of those is normal auto attack, and the second of those is the "capture" option to claim youkai as minions. Unlike your miko (unless you set the game to easy), the youkai minions actually keep their levels between maps.

I'll admit I'm not sure what some of the MP-cost powers actually do - the 1st 1 MP is just a big damage hit, the 2 MP is a dash-and-paralyze, but the 2nd 1 MP just seems to be a normal hit that your minions don't jump in on. (though I guess that has its use for capturing stuff.)

When looking at equipping gear, the first stat is your HP, 2nd stat is attack, 3rd stat is defense, and I believe the 4th stat is critical hit rate.

@ Feckless - they've been kind of alternating the rogue-likes and the tactic-style stuff, at about a 2 to 1 ratio or so.

@ Namomo - it's a rape-on-loss game; you can also unlock CGs by simply losing to monsters.

@ Harleyquin - it IS a budget title (their Getchu page pretty much explained it as such - just having 1 girl would make the game easier and faster to get out), but still at professional quality. I'd probably hesitate to buy it at its full price, though.

OP
iDarkEden

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgot to mention the Steam game is all-ages. I don't remember if there's a way to restore the 18+ content via third party means.

My google-fu tells me there's no patch, eroge are not the same without the adult content for me.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My google-fu tells me there's no patch, eroge are not the same without the adult content for me.
which is a shame cause i remember playing through the game years ago and its quite fun. But without the h-scenes it would just be another run of the mill roguelike thats become very popular since the indy scene blew up.

edit - was actually the game that made me make an account here lol.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unlike your miko (unless you set the game to easy),
How do you set the game to easy? I can't seem to find an option in the main setting menu and the manual (translated) doesn't seem to have anything either. Also, is every single game over CG animated? I've found a few so far but none are animated. Is there a setting for it?

Last edited: