What's new

RPG [Debonosu] Kagura Douchuuki 神楽道中記

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Debonosu] Kagura Douchuuki [RPG]

Sorry to necro this thread.
I've been trying to get this game, but all the links I've found are dead.

May anyone share this again, rather through torrent?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. If any of you have the expansions would be awesome too
There is one surviving torrent of this game with all expansions and patches on Nyaa torrents,but it's bundled with all the other games of the same company and its size is about 12 Gigs...

The torrent has 1 seeder,but it's working suprisingly well(i had full speed DL through that torrent,but in the end i stopped the DL since i needed the space for something else...and i never got around to DL-ing the game again)

If you want to find the torrent the easy way,enter the name of this game in japanese letters in google...you should find that 12 gigs torrent,and it should hopefully still work...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this thread has already been revived, they have a new game coming out that may be like Monster Girl Quest.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There is one surviving torrent of this game with all expansions and patches on Nyaa torrents,but it's bundled with all the other games of the same company and its size is about 12 Gigs...

The torrent has 1 seeder,but it's working suprisingly well(i had full speed DL through that torrent,but in the end i stopped the DL since i needed the space for something else...and i never got around to DL-ing the game again)

If you want to find the torrent the easy way,enter the name of this game in japanese letters in google...you should find that 12 gigs torrent,and it should hopefully still work...
Ty for the info, would this be it?

I'm already downloading it, but it has 14.5 gbs instead of 12 gbs.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I have some problems with downloading the torrent file, I get a text file instead. Can anyone please help? :O

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I have some problems with downloading the torrent file, I get a text file instead. Can anyone please help? :O
I believe you have the file named ".torrent[2]", just rename it like this:

[arandomname].torrent (without the brackets ofc)

and it will work just fine

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ty for the info, would this be it?

I'm already downloading it, but it has 14.5 gbs instead of 12 gbs.
Yeah,that's the one...i messed up the size,but you've got the right one...
Other than that i'll have to DL those games finally after all this time one of these days...i heard they are good,especially that game with the dragon girl...
If i DL it i'll be sure to seed it for as long as i can(we should keep this torrent alive)...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah,that's the one...i messed up the size,but you've got the right one...
Other than that i'll have to DL those games finally after all this time one of these days...i heard they are good,especially that game with the dragon girl...
If i DL it i'll be sure to seed it for as long as i can(we should keep this torrent alive)...
Yep these games are pretty good, I had them on my laptop, but I lagged so hard on it I stopped playing, because I was getting really mad, because I was dying a lot of time due to breaks....

One other thing I hated was that everytime you die you have to restart the stage from lvl1, lvl5, lvl10 and so on... Why do I hate this? Because if you have to lose to get the h-scenes and if there's different enemies between those stage intervals, it gets rly annoying x.x

Appart from all that I love the game, heck I love all the games from this circle, that's why I'm downloading a 14.5 gbs torrent xD

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Came out in English, not 18+ =/

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What? Is there no 'totally not official patch' that restores H content like was the case with nekopara? Seriously? What are they thinking?

E

erobotan

What? Is there no 'totally not official patch' that restores H content like was the case with nekopara? Seriously? What are they thinking?
they think that the english community consist only of SJWs and feminists

Tentalover

Reputation score
I am sorry for necro-ing, but may I ask for the game save?

if not, the direction for the UI translation since the english version doesn't have H scene? I like chocobo dungeon 2 and maiden snoweve so playing it normally might be okay for me. but since this is a rogue-like game, I need english translation.

also, anyone knows about other dungeon rogue-like like chocobo dungeon 2 and maiden snoweve? the one that has upgradeable equip that is. I think the alternatives would be pokemon mystery dungeon since it also chunsoft. Still playing chocobo dungeon 2 and maiden snoweve sometime since other roguelike game is only random generated dungeon and hardcore (or simply hard)

thank you in advance