OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Nina (BlueSlime)

Her mistress looks over Nina as she performs, the mischievious grin once again coming fore as the younger girl gets out from her dress. She inspects Nina's firm, young body as she shows it off in the dimly-lit room, clearly satisfied with the physique of her newest servant. The woman continues listening to Nina's vow of submission given to her, getting further satisfaction from her words

As Nina lays on her, Iliana lets the girl pleasure her with her mouth for awhile. Her shapely body shivering slightly under Nina's kisses, she observes Nina's work with her calculating gaze.
"You're proving to be quite skilled with your mouth. Surprisingly good if this is indeed your second time." the mistress gives out her evaluation. Getting up to sit them both on the edge of the bed, she opens the drawer next to her bed, drawing out a collar. She slips it around Nina's neck with practised quickness, securing it firmly.
"This will be the mark of our mistress and servant relationship. Wear it at all times hereafter. It's waterproofed, so you don't need to take it off in the bath. It's not anything hostile though, purely a mark off my dominance over you" the imposing woman tells her, her face bearing a look of master taking care of a beloved pet. Quickly after that, she orders Nina to get on her knees. Obeying her mistress, Nina is quickly set upon by Iliana, who sits down behind her and preses her body against Nina's. The woman's other arm starts to play with Nina's plentiful chest, while the other briefly visits her mouth to get a bit of lubrication before Iliana starts to slowly slide it across Nina's body. After a torturous moment, the fingers start to trace the lines of Nina's slit, rubbing on them pleasurably
"Hmmmm, should your mistress make you cum...." the domineering woman whispers in Nina's ear, clearly messing with her as she picks up the pace a little, then stops
"No, you've not earned it yet" Iliana continues, withdrawing her hand. Moving over to the girl's front, the woman sits on Nina's lap, facing her. She looks once more, with that mischievious smile again on her face.
"Bring your mistress pleasure, and you'll be given some in return" she says again, a stern look on her face

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The new servant blushed and smiled at her mistress' comments. It was true, she hadn't had much experience with a woman, but she had had a few boyfriends in college and high school, and she had really enjoyed kissing. Many of the guys she went out with had said she was a good kisser, so she was pleased that it translated well when dealing with a woman like Iliana, whose muscles were firm yet whose skin was soft and supple - and nice smelling. The lady had bathed in some aromatic scents and that made being close to her a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Nina thought it might be nice to oil and massage Iliana at some point, since she liked performing that sort of task.

Then abruptly Iliana sat up and had her sit beside her on the bed. The noblewoman opened a drawer at her bedside and withdrew a simple, plain dark-banded collar. Quickly and skillfully, she fastened it around Nina's neck, pulling it firm but not too tight. Nina found the experience surreal and arousing, enjoying the symbolism of the collar and her official servitude to Iliana being marked. The feeling gave her a tingle throughout her body, which was heightened moments later by Iliana telling her to go onto her knees.

Gladly, Nina lowered herself and let out a happy nonsense sound as the mistress laid her hands on her chest and teasing her slit. Her body tensed as she waited for Iliana to play with her further, but then her mistress cooed mischeviously and stopped her efforts, saying she had not yet earned her orgasm.

Nina blushed deeper. She had been caught up in the act, tricked into thinking she would be pleased so readily. Iliana's teasing made her body shimmy nervously.

Iliana got up and went around to Nina's front, sitting down on the servant girl's lap, and made her demand for pleasure.

"Yes, mistress," Nina said, not knowing what it was she would actually do, bu determined to somehow make Iliana feel good.

She began slowly, moving her hands over Iliana's body, coming occasionally close but not directly to the most sensitive spots. She wanted to feel all of her mistress, and wanted her mistress to feel as though Nina was leaving nothing out. Nina then began to use her lips, wet and soft, kissing Iliana all over her shoulder's, neck, and chest, while Nina's hands increased their firm hold and touch on her mistress' body.

"My lady is so beautiful..." Nina said admiringly and absently as she breathed in Iliana's scent once more and moved her hands down to support her mistress' back as she lay the woman down in front of her. Then, on her hands and knees, her body hovering over Iliana's, Nina wetted her own fingers slowly and theatrically with her tongue. Then she moved her digits to trace Iliana's slit on either side, looking at Iliana with delighted eyes as she did so.

Nina discovered that she was truly happy in this moment, bringing pleasure to someone she had willingly devoted herself to. Maybe she really was a closet submissive, she thought to herself, amazed once again at what this game had brought out in her. Her fingers traced faster, becoming more familiar with Iliana's private entrance, then began to slip inside and along her inner folds, prodding and rubbing her sensitive clit, determined to bring her mistress to a rewarding climax.

"Is this good, mistress?" she asked, rubbing and grinding firmly against Iliana, determined to get a good reaction from the woman being pleasured.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The mistress lets Nina go about her pleasuring business, clearly enjoying the attention given to her body as a whole, with no spot left unattended. A few quiet sounds of ecstasy escape the woman as Nina's wet lips start to go down her neck towards her chest.

After a few minutes of pleasurable touches from her newest servant, Iliana goes along with Nina's plan, letting herself get gently lowered to the bed in the girl's arms. She keeps on smirking at Nina's dramatic performance, seemingly liking the theatrical stuff added in. As the girl's dextrous fingers start to slide and grind along the sides of her entrance, the tan beauty starts to breathe a bit faster, starting to get aroused from her servant's pleasurable touch

"I-it's good, but there's something missing here.." the mistress tells Nina before reaching out for her and pulling her head and upper body closer to her own.
"Keep on working your hand there" Iliana says to Nina before once again trapping the girl's lips with her own, her tongue invading Nina's mouth for the third time in within a short period of time. As Nina's fingers keep on pleasuring her, the woman goes on with the long kisses, moaning more and more as she periodically releases from the kiss. After a while of kissing and rubbing, the imperious woman finally climaxes, not letting Nina go as she cries out her ecstasy into the girl's mouth

After her release, the woman stays down on her back for a while, letting Nina hover over her body. She slides her hand across Nina's body, pondering what to do with this servant
"Hmmm.. whatever am I going to with you? That was definately a service worth a reward..." she thinks out loud, teasing the girl with her hand. Before long though, Iliana slides from under Nina, telling her to keep herself on her hands and knees. The tanned woman goes over to her side, giving Nina a few playful slaps on her rear before the hand pushes a few fingers into Nina's waiting womanhood. It does not take long for Iliana's skilled fingers to grind Nina into a climax, the long digits feeling her up deeply as the woman rewards the servant for her good service.

Both women now satisfied, Iliana presses her body against Nina's and wraps her arm around the girl
"No need for you to go back to your room. Keep your mistress company this night." the woman says, drawing a thin sheet over them both as she urges Nina to sleep with her. After a few more playful kisses, both of them fall into the land of dreams, comforted by the warmth they provide each other.

As she returns to the waking world, Nina finds her mistress already up, as the woman goes for the curtains. She pulls them aside, not caring much about possible exposure as she is still only dressed in that white lingerie

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nina fell lovingly into sync with her mistress' kisses, and felt happy for Iliana when she finally reached her climax. Inwardly, Nina was also feeling proud for having successfully given her mistress pleasure. It was nice to be appreciated.

Then she received her "reward," which was predictably amazing and wonderful. Iliana was much more skilled than she at this sort of thing. She acknowledged Iliana's efforts with frequent lewd moaning and panting, keeping posture as best she could while Iliana played with her and worked her to her climax.

When at last they both lay down beside each other, satisfied and embracing in each other's warmth, Nina felt a warm afterglow subsume her. She had to resist a strong urge to play with Iliana's long, lustrous hair.

"Mistress is kind to let me share her wonderful bed," she murmured as she lay on her side and placed her head against Iliana's shoulder.

They slept together, and morning came swiftly. Nina was shocked that she had let Iliana wake before her. She should have been the one opening the curtains.

"Oh, Lady Iliana, you're already awake," Nina said as she moved to get out of the bed. "Shall I fetch you breakfast? Or help you dress?"

Nina stood at attention beside the bed, pulling her panties back on swiftly, but was unable to locate her lacy bra before Iliana turned to face her. The sunlight from the window was magnificent, and she smiled happily at her mistress.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The woman stretches a bit before turning towards Nina, her usual grin still there
"You can help me dress. I'll wear the white business suit today." she tells Nina, pointing towards the closet near the door.
"And don't worry about your clothes, Lynette will provide you with some after we are done here" Iliana continues as Nina looks over the closet's interior in search of said suit. Finally finding it, she notices that it is an exactly the same as the one she wore yesterday, except white in color.

Getting dressed with the help of her newest servant, Iliana tells Nina a bit more about the house as she slides inside the skirt
"There's two other people you've yet to meet. Lynette was away for an errand yesterday, she is a maid here. She's a no-nonsense kind of personality, very serious about her job. And when there's Isaku, he's my trusted gateguard. Don't let his appearance deceive you, you won't find a more gentle man anywhere. You'll no doubt meet both of them today." the tanned woman gives out more info to the newcomer. Finally done with the dressing, she fetches her stylish glasses from the drawer near the bed. Slapping Nina on the butt, she prods her out to fetch some clothing for herself
"Off you go now, we'll eat breakfast together when everyone's ready." she tells as Nina exits the room

As Nina exits the Mistress' room, she finds herself face-to-face with a slim-bodied maid a little taller than she is. At a quick look, Nina estimates the maid being a few years older than herself. She has blonde, almost white shoulder-lenght hair that covers her other eye behind it. The other, still visible green eye locks gazes with Nina. After a quick moment of inspection, the maid sighs at Nina's half-nakedness
"You need clothes. Come" she says, grabbing Nina by the wrist and dragging her to a nearby room. The room has closets covering every inch of the walls, all kinds of more average clothes as well as different staff costumes can be found inside them
"Pick something, you need to get dressed before we eat" the maid tells her, crossing her arms and standing in front of the door as she waits for the girl to get dressed

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nina went about helping Nina dress as best she could. It was an odd feeling, seeing all these smart clothes in Iliana's closet. Very modern in their appearance and cut. How did that explain the game's beginning stages, when Nina had been warped in and dressed as a fantasy heroine? This must be a world that blended the archaic with the modern, as she had seen with some odd anime series. She giggled at the odd quirk in her new virtual world, then selected the white business suit for Iliana.

As usual, Nina was in a chipper mood. She hummed pleasantly as Iliana slipped into her skirt, tight shirt, and business jacket. She gave a soft "eep!" as Iliana slapped her ass. She really must like spanking, Nina thought, it was a shame Nina didn't go out of her way to deserve more. Oh well.

Nina listened to Iliana's description of the two other household servants. "I look forward to meeting them. See you at breakfast Iliana... My lady," she added awkwardly as she trotted out of the room half naked and straight into the waiting gaze of the blond maid.

"Ah, you must be Lynette the maid. I'm Nnn--" she was taken by the wrist abruptly and marched off to the nearby room. "Ah, Nina, my name is Nina."

She was told flatly to pick something out to wear, but the daunting size of the closet made such an abrupt choice seem impossible. So many styles... a girl like Nina might take all morning to try on and organize the proper outfit. But ah, no time. Nina could tell by the way Lynette looked at her and crossed her arms in a disapproving and defensive posture that there was likely some issue that needed to be resolved between them.

Nina strolled along the racks of average looking clothes - nice in their own way, but certainly not close the style and elegance that Nina had just seen in Iliana's closet.

Thinking to herself, Nina mused about the current styles that she'd seen in the household. Iliana was all business and in white today, Iris seemed to dress in a more Eastern style, Lynette secured the maid category of dress, Valkenhayn was doing the fancy butler thing, and Elise had that intriguing bodysuit look.

It seems everyone is playing up to a certain role, yet I've not idea what mine's to be yet, Nina thought. At a loss and with little time to make up her mind, Nina decided to dress very similarly to the outfit Iliana had selected for her yesterday - a black dress that would make her look pretty and complement her lady's white business attire but not outshine it. Plus it looked nice with her new collar, which Nina idly touched as she looked at herself in the mirror one last time.

An expectant clearing of the through and a tapping of the maid's foot brought Nina out of her reverie.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said. "Let's be quick and join Lady Einzburn for breakfast."

As an afterthought, Nina added, "If I'm to stay here at the mansion for a long while, we'll likely be working together, Lynette. I'm sure there's a lot I need to learn and know. I'll try not to be too much of a hassle."

Nina offered a friendly smile, though she wasn't sure if the maid really was in the mood for a conversation.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I'm Lynette, like you seem to know already. We'll get along just fine if work gets done in a timely and proper fashion." the maid says to Nina, adjusting her hair and head-dress a bit, before urging her to follow. The pair head into the dining room, where a gorgeous breakfast has been set up. Sooner or later, the others join them. With Iliana's say-so, the groups sits down to enjoy their morning meal, with some casual conversation between each participant.

After the meal, Lynette comes up to Nina, holding a box on her hand
"Take this meal to Isaku, he's at his post on the gate. You've yet to meet him, yes?" the tidy maid says as she goes back to collecting their dishes from the table.

As Nina makes her way to the gate, she can see an extremely tall man leaning against the guardpost wall. Closing towards the man, she notices just how big he is. Well over 7 feet tall, the man-mountain turns to face her as she approaches. If Iliana made Nina feel small, this long-haired, brutish-looking man made her look like a mouse in front of a tiger. He wears an average sleeveless robe, his forearms covered with great armored gauntlets. Knocking back the wide-brimmed hat on his head, his scarred face is brought to Nina's sight. As Nina walks next to him, he looks at her with a grim face, which suddenly melts away to reveal a big, friendly smile.
"You must be that girl the Lady brought in yesterday." he says with a booming voice, taking his hat off to respect her presence
"My name is Isaku, the gateguard. With me here, you don't need to worry about your safety, I'll take care of you all" the man continues, holding out his massive hand for Nina

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nina regarded the giant of a man with large wide eyes. His scared face brought an inaudible stifling of a gasp to her throat. He was the largest man she'd ever seen! Well... she supposed that if he was a videogame character, he didn't really count, but she had long ago lost herself in the blurred semi-reality that was this world.

Timidly she spoke up to Isaku.

"Hi! My name's Nina! Um, I brought you your breakfast!" she held the box up to the gatekeeper with both hands. When he had taken it, she offered him a small bow out of respect for his politeness and his assuring words. "With a guy like you guarding us, I'm sure we're all very safe, Isaku!"

She brushed her hair back and smiled at him. Then she peered outside the gate, looking down the road leading away from it and to the desert beyond, curious to learn how isolated the mansion was from the rest of the township.

Her momentary glance satisfied, she returned to looking at the daunting figure in front of her. "The lady says you are quite a gentleman underneath all that muscle... is that true?"

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The big man takes his morning meal, setting it down inside the open guardpost next to him. As Nina peers around, the man seems to guess her intentions. He lifts Nina to his shoulder with a surprising quickness, letting her have a look at the surroundings. The town is only some two or three hundred yards away from the mansion, people can be seen going about their business in the streets.

Returning the smaller girl to safely to the ground as she's looked about enough, the huge gatekeeper turns his attention back to her inquiries.
"Well, I don't treat people bad unless they start something with the residents or attempt to barge themselves in. Anyone properly behaving, I'll give them the proper attention and courtesy they deserve. She's right in her words" the man says smiling, his gauntlets clinking slightly as he moves.
"Go along now, I suspect they are waiting for you" he continues, urging Nina back towards the mansion

As Nina tries to enter the door though, Lynette stops her
"Orders from the Mistress, head out to town and take a look around while you get these." she says to Nina, handing out a list of groceries for her to get
"The Lady says to take Isaku with you, in case there's any trouble. Valkenhayn will come to guard for him soon, so head out when you can."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nina gave a playful 'eep!' and giggled a bit at being picked up so easily. After having her view and being set down again she thanked Isaku.

She was sent back to the house, only to have Lynette give her the first chore for the day, which she rather enjoyed, as it would let her travel around the town. She took the grocery list and told Lynette not to worry and that she would be back soon with everything.

She half walked - half skipped back down the path to the gate and waved to Isaku.

"Heya Mister Isaku!" she said, grinning as he came back into view. "Since you're such a gentleman, would you mind very much accompanying me on a walk to town? I have some groceries to pick up, and I'll need someone to guide me and chase away scoundrels."

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The huge man has retreated inside his small post to eat the meal just brought to him. He turns to Nina, still keeping a happy face
"Oh, the old man will cover me. I''ll come with you, give me a minute to eat" he says, quickly downing the contents of the box. Done with his meal, the hulking man exits the small booth, grabbing a massive travelling cape. With a spinning motion, he conceals his body under the cloth.
"Let us go then, little miss Nina" he says, holding a huge hand on her shoulder.

The pair head through a maze of house walls towards the main street, Isaku leading the way. As they reach the main street, people are quite respectful towards the big man, who returns the favor with courteous behaviour of his own. The huge man shows Nina around the most influental places of town besides Iliana's mansion, the city barracks, the inn and the two main supply houses. With all the walking around, few hours pass.

Finally done with her trip around town, Nina heads back towards the mansion with the gateguard Isaku. As they go through the backstreets, a group of scruffy-looking men with weapons surround them from three sides.
"Lookit that, a girl. A looker even." one of them says, eyeing Nina with a unpleasant look. Isaku is on guard, throwing the cloak to his back, his corded muscles tensing as he lays out an ultimatum to the group of four
"Gentlemen, I suggest you leave us alone so nobody gets hurt" he says with his usual calm but booming voice. He is clearly taking note of the surrounding, before whispering to Nina
"Watch out miss, there's a man above you, hiding behind the window"

As Isaku instructs Nina, the group starts to move towards them, clearly not too scared about the gentle giant

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nina had thoroughly enjoyed her morning walk around the town and Isaku had been a wonderful guide. The morning air was dry with a warm breeze from the desert, but her dress was light enough that she did not feel fatigued, even after they had strolled by most of the places of interest.

When the men came calling at her in the backstreets she was taken aback, not expecting the pleasant walk to have been so suddenly interrupted. The men had an ill look about them and soon confirmed their vile intent with drawn weapons and sour talk. She felt practically naked without her sword, and was just happy that Isaku was there at least to contend with them.

She nodded at his warning and quickly spun to look at the man above her, her fists out in a fighting stance, or what she thought seemed like a fighting stance. She didn't know how she would fare as an unarmed fighter, but she was determined that these men at least would not get their grubbly mitts on her without a fight.

She would strike and claw and kick out at the first ruffian to come within reach of her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Isaku is clearly intent on not letting Nina take part in this combat. He moves forward to shield her smaller form with his own gargantuan frame.
"You just take care of those supplies missy" he says to Nina before turning back to the assailants. As the first ruffian brings his blade to bear on the gateguard, he is in for the surprise of his life as a loud metallic clang is heard. With a massive sweeping strike, Isaku's gauntleted forearm breaks both the man's weapon and and the side of his head, sending him flying back to his friends in a hurry. This causes a wave of hesitation among the remaining scum.
"Your weak weapons won't match against the steel of my defense. Leave and there will be no more unnecessary violence." Isaku tells the group, holding his arms over his body in a protective pose.

But the voice of reason doesn't reach these thugs, as two of them now try to attack the gateguard simultaneously, with predictable results. Both axe and sword are stopped against the heavy gauntlets. Before the men can pull their weapons back, Isaku's huge leg sends the other flying as it catches him on the chest. The other receives the now-free fist to his face, the ugly mug caving in under the force of the huge man's blow.

With three of their number taken out in a matter of seconds, the final man on the ground tries to flee. But he can't manage to keep his footing, and soon Isaku is leering above him.
"A slaver gang huh?" he asks the man, who nods furiously, hoping to get mercy from this raging giant. But now in his business mode, Isaku doesn't reason with the scum. The guard brings his massive foot down on the man's chest, the loud cracks indicating at least a couple of broken bones.
"Tell your boss that your kind is not welcome in this peaceful town. If I hear of another event like this, I'll come to visit your hideout. You won't get away this easy when that happens" Isaku finishes his business with the group, raising his foot from the man's chest before turning to face Nina with his now smiling expression
"Let's head back now miss"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Isaku, you're amazing!" Nina said as the group of men groan on the ground, grieving over their broken bones and enormous bruises. "I've never seen someone handle four people all by themselves before."

She stared up at him with new appreciation. "Thank you for protecting me... I can handle myself in some situations, but having you around is definitely a relief."

As the adrenaline left her system and they walked on back to the mansion undisturbed, Nina's thoughts drifted back to what Isaku had let slip during the fight.

"Is there a large problem with slavers in this region?" Nina asked. "I'd hate to think what it'd be like to be captured by those men."

She had a fairly clear idea of what would probably have happened if the men had caught her without Isaku to fend them off. It made her shudder. Even the body sphere was preferable to them - it didn't possess the cruelty that they did.

Suddenly Nina felt a desire to hold her sword, and resolved that if ever she should venture outside of the mansion without Isaku, she'd take her weapon with her.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I've been in this business for years, I know my way around a group of ruffians like them." the huge guards says back to Nina as they head towards the mansion.

The pair are now back at the mansion gate. As Nina asks her question from Isaku, the giant man leans back against the wall of his guardpost.
"Not really, sometimes groups of them attempt to settle here. Once the news reach the mansion though, the Lady is quick to send out some of us or the city guards to deal with them before they become a bigger nuisance." the huge man says before lowering his head to carry on "About that capturing comment, I.. can tell you it's not a pretty thing. I used to be one of them, in my bad years"

Letting his words sink in for a while, Isaku then urges Nina to go back in
"But it's all in my past now, the Lady took me in as a guard, which I apriciate. You should be going now, I can see Lynette waiting for you" he says, turning his gaze towards the main door, where the stern maid is indeed standing at

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pondering the implications of his past, Nina bows once more in thanks to Isaku and then hurries down the path to Lynette.

"Isaku had to take care of some slavers, otherwise we wouldn't have been delayed," Nina said, attempting a weak smile. She could tell Lynette would have been worried about the time they had taken to get the groceries. Maid's did worry about things like that.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"But you got here without any harm to either of you. I should've given you your sword, but little miss Iris is still working on it. Let's get those supplies to the kitchen storage" the no-nonsense maid tells her, taking some of the things for herself to carry before they enter.

The two servants spend some time putting the groceries to the proper places. Once they are done, Lynette turns to adress the newcomer again in her official, stern tone of voice.
"I'll start to prepare dinner, you should go to the armory to see if Iris is finished with that blade of yours. The Lady said that you aren't too good with food." the maid tells Nina as she departs

In the armory, Iris is on her knees on the stone floor, grinding Nina's newfound curved sword against a whetstone. Dressed in only a pair of panties and a roll of bandages wrapped around her chest, the blind girl is still working away. She takes time to periodically wipe water across the blade as she works the edge, carefully honing it to the best result she can achieve. After some time, she looks to be satisfied with the result, cleaning the blade with a pristine cloth before sheathing and presenting it to Nina

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, I wasn't aware that Iris was doing something to my sword," Nina said, genuinely surprised. She moved to the kitchens and helped Lynette put things in order, humming and making small comments on the various items as she pulled them from the bag.

At the comment about going to the armory, Nina smiled. "Oh, I told Lady Einzbern that I wasn't the best cook, but I can make some nice desserts. Maybe she'll let me try making a cake one day. Anyways, it was nice working with you Lynette. I'll go the armory then. Buh-bye!"

She waved and went through the door, crossing the mansion by herself. When she got to the armory door, she opened it slowly and watched silently as Iris set about sharpening her blade with ritual precision. It was impressive to watch her work, calming yet awe-inspiring in a way - for Nina could still not quite get over the fact that the young woman was blind, yet still able to accomplish such feats of skill.

"Thank you, Iris," she said, taking the sword delicately with both hands. "It looks and feels nice... Um..." Nina shuffled nervously. "Do you... do you have a way to speak? or communicate? I just feel like I'd love to be able to talk to you."

She left the question in the air.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The blind girl smiles and nods at Nina's initial thanks, but her head drops at the question about her speaking ability. She shakes her head slowly, enforcing the notion with an attempt to speak. But only a few minor nonsense sounds escape Iris' mouth as she tries.

After a brief, tedious silence, Iris starts to put on her robe that was on a nearby stool. Once she's dressed, the blind girl starts to return her sword care equipment to their proper places before heading towards the exit

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nina moved to intercept her after she had put on her robe, but took care not to make any sudden movements.

"It's okay," she said, and embraced Iris gently, patting the girl on the back. "I suppose I can talk enough for the both of us. I don't want to make you feel bad or self-conscious, or well, uncomfortable. I just wanted to get to know you better. After all, you're quite a mystery to a girl like me. You're this amazing warrior and you seem to see without y'know... using your eyes." Nina giggled to overcome her nervousness. She was afraid she might at any moment cross a line with the girl. She didn't want to alienate Iris at all, and certainly didn't want to trigger whatever it was that made Iris go berserk.

Nina pulled back from the hug. "I guess I'd just like to be your friend. Like a real friend, not just an associate because I know Iliana... Mistres Iliana," she corrected herself, and she laughed lightly and gave a cheerful wink that she didn't quite know if Iris would see or not.